It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersting Read: From a world banker So true it is, so scarey it seems!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A letter from a central banker also a member of Bohemian Grove.

Crazy world we live in, especially if it is as it is stated.

THE LETTER

Our globalist friend says he wants to explain political reality so we "might know how to behave in the New Order now taking shape on the earth."

He exults in the fact that he represents a secret force that controls the world yet is invisible to all.

"We run everything, yet, you do not know who to attack. I must say this hidden hand is wonderfully devised and without any known historical precedent on this scale. We rule the world and the world cannot even find out who is ruling them. This is truly a wonderful thing. In our media we present before you exactly what it is we want you to do. Then, as if in a flash, our little servants obey."

But he does identify himself. He clearly represents the central bankers: "Your own money has served to forge the chains we bind you with, since we are in control of all money."

As I have said, the central banking cartel is the mainspring of the New World Order. By giving foreign private interests the power to create money based on our credit, our predecessors doomed Western Civilization. These private interests naturally bought control of everything and everyone and now want to institutionalize their control globally. This is behind world government and at the heart of the "war on terror."

"Our kingdom is the kingdom of money," our globalist friend writes. "We have given you a piece of paper or some numbers on a computer screen that we have termed 'money.' It is backed up by nothing and proven by nothing but what we say it is. We create it from nothing, we print it, we loan it, we give it its value, and we take its value away. All things that have to do with money are in our hands."

Our globalist friend reveals that the bankers have a symbiotic relationship with us. We produce profits by borrowing from them.

"We want you to be in the system. When you are buying a house, we not only receive the tax revenue to use for our purposes, but we gain large increases from the interest on the loan. You may pay for your house two or three times over from the interest alone. The interest is also taxed which is again placed for use in those sectors of influence we choose. We do not want you to escape free and that is why we have made it as we have."

One of those sectors of influence is education. He says our taxes pay for "the indoctrination of your children in the public schools we have set up. We want them to grow up well trained into the system of our thinking. Your children will learn what we want them to learn, when we want them to learn it, and you pay for it."

"You are our property. We will not permit you to buy or sell unless you submit to our mark of authority. If you go to court against us, we will wear you out there and in the end you will lose. If you use violence, we will end up having you in one of our labor camps, more specifically called prison industries. You need our money, our entertainments, our fuel, and our utilities to function and if you don't have them, you feel deprived. By this, you are made to yield to our will."

OUR LEADERS

Our political leaders are chosen from the ranks of criminals and perverts because they can be made to obey using blackmail. Exposing President Clinton's depravity was "very helpful in adjusting the moral habits of the youth downward."

He scoffs at attempts to impeach Clinton: "He is useful to us and he will not be removed by anyone until we are ready to have him removed...the leader we set up will be there until it serves us to have another. At that time we place our proposed leader before you and you vote for what we want. In that way we give you the vain voting exercise in the belief you had something to do with placing your president in office."

He cites Sadaam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic as leaders who refused to obey. "There is only glory in following our purposes and doing what we say. If one does not, there will be such a sad and tragic result. I would really have you spared of such an end."

As for smaller fry, he says rebellion will merely serve as an excuse for more repressive laws. They can tie dissenters up in court, which they also control. They can destroy people like David Koresh and discredit them at the same time.

He says Liberals and Conservatives "serve with the stamp of our approval but they are not allowed to present the real issues. By creating controversy on all levels, no one knows what to do. So, in all of this confusion, we go ahead and accomplish what we want with no hindrance."

He says the media occupy the masses with sex and violence so people are programmed to fight mindlessly and "do not have the integrity or brain power to deal with the really important matters which are left entirely in our hands."

China and Russia do not present a challenge: "We have no fear of Russia or China for we are already in full control of their system of things. China knows that we can freeze any number of its corporations in America and all of its capital at the stroke of a pen."

CONCLUSION

We are taught that society is participating in an age of enlightenment and progress but this is a ruse. In fact a brutal claw reaches out of the past to impale mankind on its sharp talons.

We are witnessing the culmination of a diabolical conspiracy against mankind.

Source

[edit on 043131p://upThursday by seridium]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, where'd you get it?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
sorry was having a problem with the link to source its from the Internet a couple years ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is very disturbing. I don't doubt this could be true. Reality is weirder than make-believe.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
And you believe this? Nobody in the know would risk chastisement and possible excommunication from such a group by talking about this stuff.

Maybe I'm in a challenging mood tonight; but this stuff is getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Bah. A conspiracy lurking around every corner is what I live for. My life is otherwise extremely dull. You've popped my bubble.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I know God-man money kings literally rule the earth, that is measure it up, dividing it and it's peoples. I know many things in this piece of information are true, I know I would like to find out where this came from.

If the rule by which men measure is false...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I believe this

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
How right this letter is seridium.

The central bank runs nearly everything in this country. They have strong ties with the government, meaning they can get what they want when they want.

Look at it this way, the central bank distributes the currency for nations. Ever since congress passed the Gold act in the mid-early 1900's, seizing all gold (with strong influence from the bank) the American dollar is no longer redeemable in gold. If you look at a dollar bill before the 1930's, it says it is redeemable in gold, if you look at one now, it says it is legal tender, meaning it is nothing but useless paper. Meaning the bank can control the value of the dollar as they please, I believe the value of the dollar is now 30 cents. Lower value means more money is needed from the bank. This gives the bank the power to either make nations or bring them to their knees.

The bank does not just give a dollar to the government or people, it simply loans it to them. With interest. So where does the money to pay that interest come from? The bank of coarse. Meaning more loans. Resulting in more interest. There is no way to redeem ourselves from this self-generated debt.

J.D. Rocakfella was one of the many men behind the creation of the first world bank. An American senator was the one to pass the world bank proposal to congress, his excuse was so that there would never be another 1907 panic. Promising to ratify the Central Bank bill, President Truman received funding from the bank for his campaign. Years later, Truman wrote in regret.

Your income tax goes to pay the interest for the bank. 35% of your annually income goes to the bank, meaning you work roughly 4 months of the year to pay this interest.

We're talking about a secret society with more power than governments. A society that can rule nations without its people even knowing it. No matter how much money the bank gets, it always wants more. It will all unfold within the next few years.

If you want the whole story, go watch Zeitgeist

[edit on 7-12-2007 by do_not_ask]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well me for one am Tired of being a capital gain bitch.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Exactly. We all know the central bank in America as the Federal Reserve, which acts as an independent state, under no type of government control. So they make their own rules.

The central bank now runs the largest scandal in American history. Worst part about it, most Americans are unaware of this.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian
And you believe this? Nobody in the know would risk chastisement and possible excommunication from such a group by talking about this stuff.

Maybe I'm in a challenging mood tonight; but this stuff is getting ridiculous.

banker alert!!! banker alert!!!

are you kidding? the piece speaks for itself because it is a universal truth. even IF there was no real person that said this in an interview, it is NO LESS TRUE.

a person who is on the inside of the shadow cabal has NOTHING to fear from the public, until there is a vast, violent revolution against them. they have been setting up the system for hundreds of years. it is pretty much in place, now, chattel. it runs on automatic.

telling cows that they're in a pen doesn't help the cows get out. that requires all cattle to move against the fence at once, and then continue moving beyond the fence as one.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
telling cows that they're in a pen doesn't help the cows get out. that requires all cattle to move against the fence at once, and then continue moving beyond the fence as one.

This cow is waiting for the rest of the herd to get with the program! MOOOVE!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

I do bookmark greatdreams.com, seridium. It claims many things.
Let see if this so called "elites" do have control of the world.
Iran just recently stops selling oil in US dollar, let see what will happen monday and forward.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybobare you kidding? the piece speaks for itself because it is a universal truth. even IF there was no real person that said this in an interview, it is NO LESS TRUE.

Are you kidding me? You cannot simply proclaim that something is true and make it true, nor can you do the opposite, watch:

This piece does not speak for itself because it is a universal lie.

See? Just me saying something is so doesn't mean it is.

Originally posted by billybob person who is on the inside of the shadow cabal has NOTHING to fear from the public, until there is a vast, violent revolution against them. they have been setting up the system for hundreds of years. it is pretty much in place, now, chattel. it runs on automatic.

But of course this didn't actually address the question - which still remains. Why is it someone who is part of this vast conspiracy would risk all the benefits he/she enjoys by "coming out" about it?

Originally posted by billybob cows that they're in a pen doesn't help the cows get out. that requires all cattle to move against the fence at once, and then continue moving beyond the fence as one.

I offer a similar analogy: when the sheep can clearly see they are in a meadow, telling them that they are actually in the Saharan desert doesn't actually change reality. That you want the sheep to see something else doesn't actually matter if what you want is not reality.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by do_not_ask
How right this letter is seridium.

The central bank runs nearly everything in this country. They have strong ties with the government, meaning they can get what they want when they want.

Look at it this way, the central bank distributes the currency for nations. Ever since congress passed the Gold act in the mid-early 1900's, seizing all gold (with strong influence from the bank) the American dollar is no longer redeemable in gold. If you look at a dollar bill before the 1930's, it says it is redeemable in gold, if you look at one now, it says it is legal tender, meaning it is nothing but useless paper. Meaning the bank can control the value of the dollar as they please, I believe the value of the dollar is now 30 cents. Lower value means more money is needed from the bank. This gives the bank the power to either make nations or bring them to their knees.

The bank does not just give a dollar to the government or people, it simply loans it to them. With interest. So where does the money to pay that interest come from? The bank of coarse. Meaning more loans. Resulting in more interest. There is no way to redeem ourselves from this self-generated debt.

J.D. Rocakfella was one of the many men behind the creation of the first world bank. An American senator was the one to pass the world bank proposal to congress, his excuse was so that there would never be another 1907 panic. Promising to ratify the Central Bank bill, President Truman received funding from the bank for his campaign. Years later, Truman wrote in regret.

Your income tax goes to pay the interest for the bank. 35% of your annually income goes to the bank, meaning you work roughly 4 months of the year to pay this interest.

We're talking about a secret society with more power than governments. A society that can rule nations without its people even knowing it. No matter how much money the bank gets, it always wants more. It will all unfold within the next few years.

If you want the whole story, go watch Zeitgeist

[edit on 7-12-2007 by do_not_ask]

I strongly agree, humanity is on a long road into hell....
Maybe there is more truth to this than meets the eye, since the times are heading the way he explains.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Now would this be the same thing that was taken from?
This is a whole letter that contains that part.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yes it must have came from that letter, reading that whole thing minus the bible thumping made me think " man are they failing fast"

top topics

join