It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say No to the US Civil War 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i dont know where else to say this

but, everywhere i look, all i see is insanity.

both sides of the arguements, i see people becoming so frustrated with each other, people are starting to get hurt.

needlessly. over words.

Look, if we ever expect to be a Truely civilized nation, and have ANY decent future for our Children, than please put down your weapons.

Keeping them near you is fine, if it makes you feel safe. thats fair enough.

But lower them, let us have 1 freaking moment of faith in the human race for just 1 milisecond, Please!!!

Do any of you, either side of the arguement you are on, even realize the pandoras box we are about to open?

Ive read alot of threads here, and thought about it a good deal. Its obvious Someone wants us to kill each other.

Someone wants a US Civil war part 2. Who ? Like i would know, the responsible party hides in the shadows. But it must exist.

What if it doesnt exist? What if theres no conspiracy? Well, this is the MOST amazing set of coincidences ive ever seen. i mean WOW! lol

it doesnt matter if its a conspiracy or not, the truth is plain for all to see

People in america are freaking out, and once an armed revolt starts, the gov't will clamp down with extreme force.

Then there goes the country, down the toilet. Then its over for our children.

You really wanna make it happen like that? I thought all of you loved this country. And everyones about to destroy it.

Im just asking one simple small favor . Dont kill each other. Because if you do, your killing my children and grandchildren. I just want you to know that. Our grandchildren!

I thought we were "claiming" to be smart, rational, civilized beings.

Clearly, the clever thing to do, is to halt and advances for armed conflict in our precious homeland. Let us reach out to our lost brothers in understanding, not bullets. Let us love our enemy, and find hope for them in our hearts.

%()*&$@!!!! Seriously People!

Americas greatest strength lies not in her armor of war.

It can only be found in the Love we all have for her! And what she can do for our peoples, and for all mankind. That is the america we all love.

And that is the America we will all lose. If you kill for it. This time around, the killing will reach all of America's children.

We will do it to ourselves. And once we kill ourselves. The rest of the world will quickly break down into war. All kinds of wars.

We should all step up to the plate. And risk our neck for Faith in mankind.

Remember giving the riot cops flowers? It works. Lets just talk our way out of this. Its easier than DYING!

Just put the weapons down, everyone!
Im afraid my children and i will get caught in the crossfire.

Let us make it our goal to never give into the tempation to Kill to achieve political gains. For that is the mark of the beast we are trying to fight.
the beast within us all

we need now more than ever, to just forgive the past, and love each other right now and holster the guns please. thanks.

look, i dont care if you think Osama was the mastermind of the upcoming conflict.
I dont care if you think it was the CIA. I dont care if you think it was God and the Devil. I dont care , if you think this is all a wild coincidence.

I just want everyone to chill out. And be mindful of the wisdom of the past. So we will not have to repeat it, Again! And believe you me, this has already happened before! More than once!

Choose Peace. Choose a strong america.

Say No! to the civilwar 2

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
With all due respect. I'd hunt up a few Iraqi's and ask them how they feel about war. There children screaming in the night from what they have seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I agree that changes need to be done and i believe that in order to change the world you have to change yourself, take a look in the mirror.

1. Peace and love are stronger than war and hate

2. Don't see bad people as pure evil, but as lost souls in need of guidance

3. Treat other people the way you want them to treat you

4. Understand the reason for peoples behavior, instead of just seing the behavior itself

5. expect attacks on youself to be based apon the strenght of your defence, instead of defending yourself apon your speculations on the type of attack

6. No people are born evil and no people are born good, they have to learn how to be

7. smile to the world and it will smile to you, hate the world and it will hate you

8. Take responsibility of your actions instead of blaming others for your behavior

9. There are always more than one side to every story, be sure to look into both

10. violence breeds violance, love breeds love

in order to make things better you must first believe that things can and will get better, it is to easy to say things will never change and just bar up, protecting yourself by all means possible. this however will not change anything.

So spreed the love, spreed the kindness, help your fellow humans and start to change the world by changing yourself.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I think we have been testing the hole peace and words thing for awhile now and its not working, nobody listens anymore when you talk in a calm and cordial voice, you have to cuss and scream, just like my old highschool teacher, say what you want but he got our attention and we listened.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
I think we have been testing the hole peace and words thing for awhile now and its not working, nobody listens anymore when you talk in a calm and cordial voice, you have to cuss and scream, just like my old highschool teacher, say what you want but he got our attention and we listened.

who is responsible for you cussing and screaming? you or the situation?

I point to my 8'th statement:

8. Take responsibility of your actions instead of blaming others for your behavior

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Bluess]
baaah at keyboard

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Bluess]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
From my experiences, people don't pay ANY attention to the cursing screamers. Nobody, not even open minded people. In this day and age, it's hard to get anyone to listen either way, but if you bring the current situation and its realities up in a calm collective way, you often get at least a handful of people that eventually see what you are trying to say.
Also, people who curse and scream get labelled as nut cases. They also spread more fear and hate. Just the very thought of someone screaming at me how much of an ignorant sheep I am makes me just a little aggrivated. I would politely ask them to calm down. My mother never listened to me when I started screaming my point, even if I was right, and she's the nicest most open minded person I know.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I must have let off a firecracker, if civil war between the blues and reds gets us back to the real America then so be it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Even Jefferson said that the tree of liberty neds to be fertilized with the blood of patriots occasionally.

I'm thinking that there won't be a problem with an armed revolution. I'm also thinking that if the folks in charge, who don't want a revolution, do not change the manner in which they are doing things and treating people, there will be a revolution.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
human nature hasn't changed, not even a little bit.

What has changed is the information bombardment, and how you can seek out any type of information you want. If you spend time on CNN, ATS, prisonplanet, loosechange, you can only come to a conclusion the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

if you got to teletubbies, thomas tank engine and puppies are us, you will think everything is perfect.

It's all in what you choose to look at

If the US didn't have a civil war in 1968, we can make it through high gas prices and an upopular war.

This holiday season, give thanks that we have a system that provides for a peaceful transition of power.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why should we forgive the past? History always repeats itself. The past always leads to the present and the future. We are losing our rights as citizens at this time. Even if we forgive or forget the past does that means our rights are comming back or does it mean that we will all be like sheep marching off to the slaughter house?

I'm not promoting taking up weapons against our leaders at this time. Giving them flowers and a hug is not going to work either. They are blinded for the most part by their power and the dollar bill.

Let's organize a world wide walk out or our jobs. If only a few are working, the goverment will lose out on the taxes we are forced to pay for the honor of working for the man.

Stop paying the leaders salary and see it they will listen to our demands to give control back to the states and the people. I wouldn't pay an employee for work that wasn't don't right, so why should we fund them.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Why should we forgive the past? History always repeats itself. The past always leads to the present and the future. We are losing our rights as citizens at this time. Even if we forgive or forget the past does that means our rights are comming back or does it mean that we will all be like sheep marching off to the slaughter house?

I'm not promoting taking up weapons against our leaders at this time. Giving them flowers and a hug is not going to work either. They are blinded for the most part by their power and the dollar bill.

Let's organize a world wide walk out or our jobs. If only a few are working, the goverment will lose out on the taxes we are forced to pay for the honor of working for the man.

Stop paying the leaders salary and see it they will listen to our demands to give control back to the states and the people. I wouldn't pay an employee for work that wasn't don't right, so why should we fund them.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Im sorry but, what are you talking about?

~S

top topics

join