It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious footage. Proof of a controlled demolition.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"9/11 explosive reality out takes"

This video shows PLENTY of clearly visible explosions throughout the video. Explosions before and during the collapses. (mostly before) This video is concrete proof of a controlled demolition.

BUT, the best part....

At the 2:40 mark of the video keep your eye on the lower left corner. Watch all the flashes. And after the facade of the building falls away dozens of explosions become clearly visible. Can't miss em'. Watch all the flashes!

Let me know what you think.

video.google.ca...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Dwight Howard]

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Dwight Howard]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Replies please!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
WTF!

No comments?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am pretty certain that those flashes are caused by the aluminum cladding briefly reflecting sunlight as they swirl around in the air.

There are lots of pieces of aluminum there that sparkle like glitter in the sunlight.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
great movie, 'explosive reality'.
like you said. it's proof.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No F'n way is that Aluminum and sunlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even try that bs!!!

They are clearly explosives taking out the core columns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dwight Howard
No F'n way is that Aluminum and sunlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even try that bs!!!

They are clearly explosives taking out the core columns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwight, I suggest you read the T&C of ATS. Swearing and censor circumvention is frowned upon here. We'll just chalk this up to a new member unaware of ATS' policies and standards.

Btw, welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well there are even those bright flashes appearing in the sky at the 3 min + mark, so these videos have been tricked with.

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
How come we can only see the flashes in this video, but in several other ones showing the collapse of the towers, we can't see any flashes?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Valdimer

Because this video has been doctored.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwight Howard

There is a thread about this already on ATS, but still a good find

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the original link to that video,
letsroll911.org...

Scroll down to;
The Planned and obvious Demolition of the World Trade Center by explosives on 911....

For those interested, there is an interesting Poll about 9/11, watch the results so far.
letsroll911.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Perhaps we're unclear...

At 2:54-3:00 the explosions are visible. Lower left corner!

This is NOT doctored.

No way!

video.google.ca...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a very good video, yes i have seen it before but I was already convinced it was some kind of CD, but this video definitely re-enforces that. This is typical of a CD, the only difference is these primaries were detonated slowly and about an hour before the heavy duty secondary detonations that caused collapse.

It is NOT reflections! These flashes have been confirmed from multiple angles and some of them aren't even in direct sunlight so don't even bother trying to tell us that since your wasting our time.

Those flashes at the beginning were before the second plane had even hit! Around 8:57 there are loads of flashes travelling UP the towers. just like you see in the landmark tower implosion. Obviously these are the primary explosives used to soften up the building. Most likely c4.

Plenty more of the primaries to be seen in this video:

goto 1:18 to see.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
how do you know it's not doctored? I've never seen these explosions before in any other video. I think people would have noticed, and they wouldve stopped airing the footage on TV. Like they stopped talking about building 7, cuz even the anchors went "Hey that looks controlled!"

I agree with the CD REALITY... but this guy was trying way too hard to push this agenda.

I'll admit... maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough at the original footage... cuz that does look very realistic....

But if it was doctored which I think it was, shame on whoever made that video. Truth movements obviously get tarnished when people start lying. Kinda defeats the term "truth".

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I can assure you it is not doctored. If it is then blame CNN. But why would CNN super impose demo flashes onto the towers to counter their story? Its not fake. The only thing that has been doctored was the official story.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know if it's doctored or not. I'm nowhere near a professional to make that sort of judgement, I can only tell you what I see.

First off, let me establish that I do believe that the destruction of the towers was a controlled demolition.

Out of all the videos that I've seen, I've never seen these flashes before, but after watching the video that Insolubrious put up, I'm leaning toward believing that those flashes might actually be real. In the OP's video, I thought it was just not conclusive enough to sway my judgement one way or the other, and my initial response was that the video had been doctored, but after watching the second video, as I said before, I'm leaning more toward the flashing being genuine.

If you watch the slow motion replays they do, even with the camera swaying, the flashes stay consistent with where they are. They don't move with the camera. It's not near a leg to stand on as far as evidence goes, but it's enough to get me thinking.

Who knows. It could be doctored, it could not be. Either way, it adds an interesting peice to the puzzle.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Since no one has ever found evidence of explosives, much less how they could have been planted, why would you jump to the conclusion that you are seeing "explosives"?

That's hardly the scientific way of doing things.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you go by the CD theory, all of the evidence was buried and or destroyed in the rubble of the towers, which was then shipped off not to long afterwards.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The buildings have looked like demos from day #1
..#7 is a real obvious blow up..
..is it not funny how easy those terrorists were discovered...mr ladin claiming I did it..this is so CIA..it stinks..
...911 comis book was a real disgrace,...
..what a bummer

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
it looks very doctored to me.

which is very frustrating because if it is, which it very much seems so, it is just going to weaken the credability of the truth movement for many people.

if these flashes are real then they would have been noticed a long long time ago, as the 9/11 footage has been watched again and again and studied very intensely by a lot of people who genuinely want to spot flaws in the hoax.

we need to be serious about this people - this video is not.

rather than trying to uncover yet more evidence i think what we need to all focus our energy on is taking the evidence that we do have and making efforts to spread it through the public.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by tetragrammation]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join