It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Conspiracy Killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello,

I have been around this board for about seven years and a member under a different name for four years. I started a new membership after a long trip I took and some time away from "everything" (television, print, internet media). I am recording this post for one purpose, to begin movement on this board. I would prepose a new message board called taking action, based on posts that enable people on this web-site to do something in their community (state, country, world, universe, dimension, et al), but, I do not want this post to get bogged down in shuffling feet and hands. If moderators and staff and memers are interested I would be happy to commit my time to it or hand it off to better people, but, that is not my point here (I would be happy to post my ideas if anyone is interested, but, the first one is to end the cult of personality, if you catch my meaning). Instead, as I stated, I want to begin (not 'A') movement (but, action) away from complacency on this site. There are real conspiracies of silence all around us, ranging from office politics to just the way we treat one person compared to how we treat another. It is not enough to post and rant and rave over the truth. We must all, when we become aware of something, take action. If we do not we are among the conspirators. Compliance with something that is not right, no matter what title is given to it, is wrong. Ideals must be lived. Truth is revealed so that we may cease to live in ignorance. I know that there is a fear here that if we live out the things discussed here, inevitably it will be taken to far. Please believe me when I tell you that we are already to far. In my humble opinion it is time to put up or shut. Do you walk the walk or merely talk the talk?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am not sure what your intention is?

Do you mean you want to create a message board where we can post what we have actually done in "the real world", to inform/take action of certain issues?

Or am I totally misreading your post?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Not sure what you intention is here, but:

Terms and Conditions

1 e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind.

2 c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts...

Thread closed.

[edit on 12/5/2007 by Gools]

join