It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET-Contact Manual

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blueyedevil666

I´ll let antar reply to your idea on plasma.

Until then: You are posting right into a Manual. What would your proposed method be?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It has been a while now since i've seen a UFO. I saw one this summer in Israel in broad daylight, i remember seeing one in a storm when i was a youngin.
I didnt put the storm this together until now, and the one in Israel was in broad daylight and both were unexpected.

However, I have somewhat experimented with Astral Projection since the summer and i have to say, I do think that might help. It makes sense to think that ETs can sense a higher spirit energy in humans because they probably use psychic energy amongst themselves at this point.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

What techniques do you use. I have tried many times only to leave myself either very frustrated or sound asleep.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i have seen 8 ufos so far an like 4 of em were pleiadian ships....its really unexpecting to come across em....just look up and who knows.....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To see a UFO in the atmosphere one has to be open to intuition. I see them in the night sky and when I do, it's like something alerts me to look here and there they are.

One mid summer night in 03 I was outside my house. it was a clear night with broken clouds rolling through. I was just walking in the yard looking over the property when all of a sudden I looked straight up. There below the broken cloud bank was a bluish green sphere of light moving from the west to wards the east. The glow was extremely intense and it produced a halo on the under side of the cloud. As it moved into the clear of night sky the halo vanished and it proceeded traveling east, than blinked out.

I immediately went into the house because I felt uneasy due to my 88 abduction experience. Funny thing is, hiding does no good when they can come for you where ever you maybe.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As for the plasma event, good idea yet worlds away from what I have witnessed.
Not here to be debunked, don't really care about what others think, it has taken me a couple of years to even begin to open up to certain people I trust here.
Our ideas and concepts may differ, but they always show respect, like Lex. He can be very strong at times if he detects a fraud, he does have a huge heart and a lot of kindness if he thinks at least "you" think you are telling the truth.

Now I wanted to interject another thought on this subject, years ago my Kids and I used to have gut level instincts about when and where to be to have a great sighting. We trusted our intuition and used meditation to confirm any relative thoughts on where to be. We trusted the communication that would lead us to the right place.

One night my son and I were doing nothing in particular and I said to him riding in the passenger seat, "Go inside and see where we should go tonight" He did so and right away he said "The bald spot!" "Huh? where is that? I asked him and he did not know any more than that. Sooo, we headed for the local radio station where a rather interesting friend had a program, and asked him if he knew where it was, no surprise he did know, and gave us semi directions to the location. It was a few miles out in the desert, thru some canyons. We got some water and snacks and headed out. It was getting dark and by the time we headed out the pass, it was night fall. We walked for a couple of hours and finally arrived at the location we thought was the bald spot. Although we had a good time on the hike and then just kicking back at the bald spot, nothing appeared. SOOO we headed back towards the car and to our surprise the hike that took us hours, only took a few minutes to return... (sometimes it happens without your knowing)
(*Location can be Everything*)
The same area my Mom and I experienced a similar phenomenon. We set out to go hiking and it was sunrise when we arrived at the trail head and parked. No sooner than we did then we both had the strangest feeling that we were just unable to keep our eyes open, it was as if gravity was completely disturbed and we could hardly move. Talking was in slow motion, movements were in slow motion, we curled up some how into the back of the car and woke at sunset. I could not awaken so remained in the back on the way home except when I automatically lifted my head and saw a woman I was certain was an alien that I had worked with for over a year.
( I have lots of stories from this same location and the surrounding area.)

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Attention: This is a creative thread

To all posters who still dont get it: This thread is not about chit-chat, debunking or base-1 questions such as "Do Aliens exist?".

There are hundreds of other threads for that on ATS.

This thread is a how-to manual. The attempt to create something valuable by and for ATS-members.

This thread invites you to think of ways one might improve chances of contact, creatively speculate on possible methods and contribute something specific, helpful, intelligent, intuitive or powerful here.

I know each and every one of you has that ability.

EDIT: This is not directed to the last two posters.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
before postulating on things like this....shouldn't there be undeniable proof they even exist? threads like these seem moot to me without facts to apply these ideas to.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hope I am not breaking your rules by the way I add my ideas. People will need to ask questions as we go along, and there will have to be some conversation too. It can't just be clinical or they wont come back its too dry for them, can we get the facts but also keep it light?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Thanks, Sky - interesting thread...

Although this topic or something similar has shows up periodically on ATS, I never tire of it and it's always intriguing to read about the types of "methods" folks use.

I only mention that because you may want to do a quick ATS search on "contacting aliens" or similar and see all the neat things that come up. Perhaps you might want to post the better results here for your own Manual.

In the meantime, one response that I've made previously involves the purchase, borrowing, or use of a Cinetheodolite, a missile tracking telescope that automatically locks on to, zooms in on, and films objects in the sky. You can bet that the black ops guys have 'em and they're not just using them to track missiles.

A guy shows up on the internet and tries selling used ones on e.g., eBay, often listing it as a "UFO Catcher". There's one on there right now if you have a couple hundred thousand dollars burning a hole in your pocket. No? Well, maybe you can ask Santa for one! (just kidding).

Anyway - if I can get enough serious folks together, I'd pitch in on buying one of these things and setting it up in, say south-central Nevada, hooking some remote telemetry equipment to it and, well, see how much luck we have fishing for UFOs!

In any event - good luck with this project. Keep us posted on your progress - and keep looking up!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Also the Tamara passive sensor detects ET UFO 's.
en.wikipedia.org...

UFO 's are disturbing the mobile signals.
If you measure the disturbance on 3 triangle points, you can find the location.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No, discussion is just fine. I am referring to posts like the one above saying "we need proof before...". There are already HUNDREDS of threads to discuss that.

There have to be some threads for people to talk about the subject on level 2.

Your posts and those of most people here are just perfect.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

im glad that youre not as lazy or innept as me...this is just a thank you 'cause i feel personally validated everytime someone views or posts comment on this thread...its one that im sure to follow until it goes dormant...a novel concept indeed, mike

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
before postulating on things like this....shouldn't there be undeniable proof they even exist? threads like these seem moot to me without facts to apply these ideas to.

I understand they may be moot to you. But there are still thousands of people out there who are experiencers and bored with talking on the level "does it exist?". For THEM "does it exist" was yesterday.

Understand the attempt to make this a different type of topic. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Ty, I did crack up
at the post you mention... Some people simply cannot go find an appropriate thread to debunk till their hearts content. You clearly stated the intention of this thread in the beginning and have repeated the facts through out. The integrity you are attempting to pull together here is a welcome sight.

I would like to see more discussion about dreams and their significance to connecting with Alien Beings. I have more to add yet need to prepare for the winter weather advisory coming in tonight... Burr

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

I only mention that because you may want to do a quick ATS search on "contacting aliens" or similar and see all the neat things that come up. Perhaps you might want to post the better results here for your own Manual.

good one.

In the meantime, one response that I've made previously involves the purchase, borrowing, or use of a Cinetheodolite, a missile tracking telescope that automatically locks on to, zooms in on, and films objects in the sky. You can bet that the black ops guys have 'em and they're not just using them to track missiles.

That is just amazing. Thanks for putting it into "the Manual". Id like to get a good mix of this type of nuts-and-bolts stuff and the perceptual/metaphysical stuff others offer. If you have more, bring it on.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
still the fact remains 'sky' that there is no proof to apply these novel thoughts to...it is akin to discussing the finer points of a plot for a sci-fi film....no distinction. Thats all im saying, discussing hypothesis' with zero frame of reference will continue to be just fantastic discussion. Not trying to be a killjoy, me more than any other would love proof!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

maybe permission needs to be granted by et BEFORE photographing/etc. is possible? mike

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

proposed method for what? what are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
emanresui: Maaaaybe. And by the way: You are not inept. So what did you experience?

Blueeyedevil: Oh nevermind.
. Best wishes to ManU anyway.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join