It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a cat beg for death?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When does a cat beg for death?
Anytime one is in the road when I'm drivin' and stuff. I have real good aim.

I have 2 cats. One is named 'Foo Young' and the other is named "Wit-lobsta-sauce"

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I literally laughed out loud on that one. Sick I know, but in case you haven't noticed, my sense of humor is a bit off..........

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sometimes when i would take the dog on walks, one of two of my cats would folllow us down the road on thier own.

No need for a leash.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Alright, alright.. you people abusing cats and tripping on their rights (or tails), you better recognize. DaFURR (Da Defenders uf Feline Rights and Realities) is gonna get you.

We have all seen da indignitees and aboose suffered by our fellow cats. Dey have been forced to wear bonnets, baby clothes, antlers, and tacky sweaters. Dey have been given few, if any treetz. Often, dey hav been stepped on. Dey have had dere tailz slammed in doors. And dey have had nowhere to turn...until now.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am not a cat lover.

* Ducks and runs away*

I knew this man in Florida who used to take a large trash bag and collect live kitties. SICK. I agree.

I wouldnt abuse them, though. Its not their fault i'm allergic to them.

Love your pets and care for them.

My neighbor asked me to feed his cat and care for him while he went away and he said to leave him outside.
I fed it and cared for it a few days and then the cat vanished!!!! I was sooooo embarrased to have to tell him his cat was gone!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join