It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a cat beg for death?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

What in the hell is wrong with you people??? You don't put a leash on a cat!!

A cat makes it's own rules and goes where it wants to go. It wants to stalk and pounce, not walk around with you while you yap with your neighbor about Weight Watchers or some crap like that.

FREE THE CATS!!!!!!!

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I agree with you, Dr Love. I have to
every time i see something like this. People making sissies out of their cats.
And abusing them like this.

Its not normal.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
my wife had a cat that loved to go on walks with her. it's not cruel in any way unless your cat doesn't like it.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Have you guys checked out my Zero-G Cat thread? Now that is an unhappy kitty. Although I must admit the video is amusing.

I'm so bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

It can't be any worse than putting prissy clothes on dogs.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Personally I would never even attempt to put leashes on any of my three cats...

It's not worth the injuries that are sure to result from them being so angry at me.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

Oh my God, my cats would go into convulsions and start slicing and dicing!

Any cat that allows you to put a leash on it and walk it is a broken cat. It's will is totally gone. It probably would rather be in kitty heaven.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i did see the zero-g cat linked in fark. that was good stuff. =)

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

Oh my God, my cats would go into convulsions and start slicing and dicing!

Any cat that allows you to put a leash on it and walk it is a broken cat. It's will is totally gone. It probably would rather be in kitty heaven.

Peace

Haha, I love that. Dr. Loves memorable quote, "Any cat that allows you to put a leash on it, and walk it, is a broken cat"!

MOTHERS AGAINST LEASHES!

Spelling

[edit on 5-12-2007 by MadSeason313]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hahahahaha.

I don't laugh too often but the title combo and the picture that popped up did it for me. # was funny.

As they say "You don't own your cat, your cat owns you!"

This is against the laws of nature, obviously. Unless the cat is dragging you.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
A cat on a leash makes a wonderful dust-mop! Just swing and drag.

Don't kill me, I'm kidding!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The only time I've ever attempted to put a leash on a cat was when I got my first kitten when I was about three. Needless to say, it didn't work out too well. Thus I have learned my lesson and now I don't f*ck with my cats. I just got two new kittens that are absolutely adorable. The brown one's name is Quinn and the white one is Sugar.

Quinn
Sugar

Don't let the perspective of that second picture fool you, Sugar is waaay smaller than Quinn. I feel like a grandma showing pictures of my grandkids, hahaha. God forbid I get one of those f*cking "my kittens are cuter than yours!" license plate things. Feel free to shoot me if it ever comes to that.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cats

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
When does a cat 'beg for death'?'

Ok...I'm a sick puppy. Everyone knows it.

Here we go:

When a cat begs for death

Step 1: Put screaming/clawing kitty in the freezer.
Step 2: Let 'said kitty object' stand for hours on end...
Step 3: Check on the 'solidity' of kitty
Step 4: Grab the nearest 'table-saw'

DISCLAIMER...Do NOT attempt Step 1 to Step 5

Step 5: Proceed to slice kitty...listen for the MEEEeeeeROWWWwww sound.

Ahem...um...

I cut (parden the pun) to the chase.

~Never gave poor kitty a chance to gripe or growl bout anything.

Anyways, just for posterity? I have a beautiful kitty at home with me. Wouldn't harm him for the world.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah, leashes are for dogs. I had one for my cat one time because she was an indoor cat that loved to sneak outside when the door was open a little too long, but she would just take it off somehow.

That's what I love about cats. They know what they want and they don't really care what anybody else thinks. I like that type of personality.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Has anyone ever tied a rope between two cats tails and threw them over a clothes line?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My cat is begging for death right now. He won't stay out of the Christmas tree. I'm thinking of putting him on a leash and hanging him from the tree since he likes it in there so much.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
CATS the other White Meat:

Wrap electrical tape around there paws and what them flip out, I have don't this myself, but I watched what happens, absolutely hilarious.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Wrap electrical tape around there paws and what them flip out, I have don't this myself, but I watched what happens, absolutely hilarious.

I did this when I was a kid. It doesn't even have to be electrical tape -- any sort of sticker will do. They really hate that.

Edit: you want to see them REALLY flip out -- wrap the tape or sticker around their tail

Spin-spin sugar.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The two things my cat really hated were if someone touched her stomach, and if you messed up her hair. By messing it up I mean petting by running your hand from tail to head instead of the other way around.

Cats don't really like that, unless they're lazy and don't really care about anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join