It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS Aerosol freeze spray?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I noticed that this game is quite actuate with SAS/Delta equipment and tactics. In the credits of the game, they did have a nice number of British and US military advisers.

Now to the point, at one point in the game a SAS member pulls out an aerosol can and freezes a circular area of a chain link fence and pulls it down. I have seen things like this in movies and thought nothing of it being real. But after seeing it in this game I'm starting to wonder. Google searches only lead to the stuff that freezes dog waste, I think its like using a can of air upside down to freeze pet presents.

So, is the SAS stuff im talking about really out there?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well, first I dont know what game your talking about, you didnt tell us.

Second, might it be a can of Freon? Or Liquid Nitrogen?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I believe Cyprex is talking about Call of Duty 4, this is a one line post dammit.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hmm not sure where that info went, as it was there when I posted it! Yes indeed, its Call of Duty 4. All other weaponry is very acurate in this game.

Hmm well good idea, it could be Freon or Liquid Nitrogen, but can any one confirm they would use something like this?

[edit on 12/5/07 by Cyprex]

[edit on 12/5/07 by Cyprex]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
One of the movies it's used in is the Tom Clancy one... With Ben Afflicted and Morgan Freeman... It's on the tip of my tongue!

Good old Google!

The Sum of all fears!

If Clancy says it's true... it must be!

MonKey

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yes! I remember that now. That movie was somewhat acurate aswell. It would only use that freeze spray if SAS/Delta/USMC used it... right?

top topics

join