It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdoch buys Beliefnet to flog his religious content

page: 1

join
share:
KTK

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
business.smh.com.au...

What is a really good informative site will now be under Murdochs control. I found the site a good reference for all beliefs.

Anyone that investigates how he operates will know that nothing gets published if he dosnt give the nod. If he sees things he dosnt like published in his media empire, he contacts the editors to get rid of it.

This could be the start of religious censorship on the net,perhaps even the one world religion will gain its roots this way.

Does anyone on ATS know what news corps religious content actually is as mentioned in the article? Is it evangelical christian based or new age paraphenalia? Should we look out for a news corp cult?

I do find it ironic that he makes billions from sleaze and now religion,nothing is sacred to this monster.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Don't lsoe too much sleep, when he dies (cant be too far off) his kids will most likely sell it to the highest bidding wannabe.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Don't lsoe too much sleep, when he dies (cant be too far off) his kids will most likely sell it to the highest bidding wannabe.

Probably maybe to another Piranha like this from wiki
American Consolidated Media Company Description
American Consolidated Media owns and operates about 40 local community newspapers and related print publications, primarily in small-to-medium markets in Texas and Oklahoma. Its portfolio includes about a half dozen daily papers and 20 weekly editions. Jeremy Halbreich, former general manager of the Dallas Morning News, founded American Consolidated Media in 1998. The company was acquired in 2007 by Macquarie Media, an affiliate of Australian financial services giant Macquarie Bank

Yes this Australian wannabe (or IS) owns the Empire Tribune Newspaper that just squashed the stephansville Sightings story and fired the reporter Angie , God I forgot her last name..Angelie Joiner..A real stunning development..
www.ufo-blog.com...
We are facing an veritable invasion of" body snatchers"..switching thought provoking content with slush..same happened to A and E , dropped tons of good British content in history channel..favor of fun reality shows 911 and the like. Its happening all over..not just forums. IMO we should be concerned..

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

KTK

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
They did that for the NAFTA highway. We are fighting the same war.

Macquarie is very involved in tolling up roads globally.

Welcome to the NWO, see where the boundaries are blurred. We can blame US companies and you can blame oz ones

Macquarie bank is evil to the core. They have thier hand in so many pies. They even made it law that I have to give thier ilk retirement money every week. I wont see that money when im 70.

Our future PM was a founding father of Mac bank and a rhodes scholar.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
They did that for the NAFTA highway. We are fighting the same war.

Macquarie is very involved in tolling up roads globally.

Welcome to the NWO, see where the boundaries are blurred. We can blame US companies and you can blame oz ones

Macquarie bank is evil to the core. They have thier hand in so many pies. They even made it law that I have to give thier ilk retirement money every week. I wont see that money when im 70.

Our future PM was a founding father of Mac bank and a rhodes scholar.

OMG KTK..you are abolutely correct..Spains Cintra corp is supposed to be collecting the money on that..and the state will not be allowed to repair the other roads..Meanwhile we are chasing lights in the sky while the rug is being pulled out from under us..what will it take for people to wake up..
like pointing fingers at the ceiling and swipingng your friends french fries while they look up distracted....works every time..(with different friends of course) this time the french fries are intelligent thinking..and freedom..same people finance the pharms..finance the drug testing.RFID .push for anything large scale while curtailing the sources that keep you informed or run interference..with hoxes..or to hide the truth..I am getting a bad headache..its330 am . we do what we can...keep the discussion up..keep awarness alive..all we can do is all we can do..

KTK

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Poor Mr Sorrells reduced to the original articles and a couple ATS threads.

That pretty much sums it all up

top topics

join