It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 11 year old sighting of a u.R.o.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i say uro because it was Resting on the ground...im sure i could verify the exact date with some effort, but I know what i saw so why bother? anyways, while enroute via akairlines from anch. to bet. in 96 from my window seat i see this dome shaped structure roughly under the flight path and wonder what the f is that out in the middle of nowhere...it was about 10 minutes before coming out over the kuskokwim delta, so im guessing maybe 40 miles into the kilbuck mountain range from the convergance point of them & the delta...it was identical to the google map picture of the uFo if you zoom way out...i hope that this sheds light on the subject overall...yes, im firmly convnced that something is going on...may try to answer ???'s as i see fit & when i can get to it...mike

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

this may be nothing more than a coincidence, but within about 1/2 hour after making this post one of the newer, dark colored, boxy military helicopters flew right past my residence at low speed and low altitude in the direction of the mountain range...there's at least one of them out here at the armory, but they almost never fly?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

had no intention of alarming anyone, but found out yesterday via local radio that the 'blackhawk' was bringing santa out to one of the villages for the kids...to aniak or akiak...if i wouldnt have heard this id remain a bit paranoid about this. p.s., what kind of labs would take samples & release honest findings...how could submitter remain anonymous...having second thoughts about fame, fortune, etc..

new topics

join