It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati official recruiting website?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2002 @ 01:18 PM
link   
someone needs to hack that site and see whats goin on i could try lol

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This site has an entire book on the subject posted, or you can buy it. I say waste some paper and print the whole thing. As always, I take the information with a grain of salt, but so far it's very interesting.
www.benabraham.com...
See also: www.trueconspiracies.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2002 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Mmmmkay...

Would you care to give us some documentation on your points:

• Illuminati is NOT a "secret society"...It is an order of government that is moving into place, its been moving since 1776...
  • the New World Order has been here since 1776

Well Byrd, today is a great day. You know why? because you going to agree with me when i say that that is a LIE!

posted on Jul, 28 2002 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Start with the Eye of Horus symbol

No dont start with the eye of horus.
No screw the eye of horus!
Horus and all this other nonsence has nothing to do with the real eye in the pyramid. It was all applyed at a later stage by variouse sharlatans.

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Have any of you considered the possibility that there is no truth in something so crass as this symbolism? I fail to see where this argument is going because although everyone seems to have their own little misguided theories, no-one has attempted to bring any credible evidence forward to support them.

There is no absolute truth.

PS, what the hell is that eejit going on about with the pyramid? Satanic? What the hell would a pyramid have to do with satan when clearly there is no correlation between the two very different cultures each figure pertains to. And (as someone has already mentioned) as a lifelong Catholic (non-believing, is there any sort?
) I have never heard of this particular representation of the pyramid/eye motif as an insult to Catholicism. It's rather strange how everyone suddenly thinks they're a theologian...

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
truth, you got a lot to learn. the NWO is not quite here yet in the form you think, Novus Ordo Seclorum is not New World Order or New Secular Order, it is New Order of the Ages. annuit coeptis also has something to do with that, but my latin is a bit fuzzy. if the illuminatus deny their existence, they prove it, if the remove evidence of it, they provide proof of their existence at their attempted nonexistence. if they leave the others alone, they can get free confusion and disinformation as to what their real intent is. there are dozens of illuminati groups with power, many going by the same names, and this further confuses people. 'all that is true is false, and all that is false is true, and everything is false and true.' i think i just quoted malaclypse the younger...correct me if i screwed it up. fnord! anyways, if anyone here thinks this site would be nullified if we became a threat, is probably wrong. what they would do is attempt to recruit us as an agent for the 'other' side, without us ever knowing we were actually working for the 'evil' illuminati. so my suggestion is to work on your own, or just become a part of Operation MindF*ck.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
In response to the question on why they would be so open, I would say it is because Freemasonry is only a secret society after the 33rd level. Until then it's just some stupid fraternity where nearly none of them even know about the true goals of the masons. Of course I can't prove this and I very well may be some conspiracy nut.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wow....how little you "non-masons" know....look, any 3rd degree mason can have the reigns that guide masonry, if there were some super secret society after the 33rd degree (which there isn't) then those in control of masonry would be them, not the 3rd degrees.

You really must learn the difference between continuing with a rite, and going up a line.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
man, there are 3 levels in scotish masonry, im talking about english masonry. and when did i say i wasnt a mason?

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think your lack of knowledge is evident in your not being a mason...3 levels in scottish masonry? Well there are 3 degrees in Freemasonry, I don't know of "scottish" masonry masonry is all the same.

There's the scottish rite, and the york rite if that's what you are talking about.

And there are more than 3 degrees in the scottish rite

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well no # but if you think i dont know much go the # ahead i could care less i just think this conspiracy freak website is funny cuz everything on it is wrong lmao its just a bunch of conspiracy theory weirdos putting down what they think the truth is and i guarantee none of you know it i dont know a whole hell of a lot and i know many #in freemasons and i know there are 33 levels but as you say i have a complete lack of knowledge so i must just be some whacko

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
lol i just told my friend what you said, guess what he said? YOU KNOW JACK, youre probably one of the masons thats being used in the grand scheme. Have fun with that

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I find it highly unlikely that I know "jack" and doubt if I were being "mislead" that your friend would have any privy knowledge on the matter, and that he'd ever tell you if he did.

What you should do is research a little bit.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
of course you think you know jack because you have know knowledge that there even is knowledge above you. and "my friend" is no longer a mason and couldnt care less about telling me things, which im sure as hell not gonna post onto this silly website.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ev Dog
im sure as hell not gonna post onto this silly website.

the only reason this forum exists is because people share what they know. you expect to get all this info. and not give anything in return?

darn... freeloaders.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
lol you all dont teach me jack#, but the site makes me laugh so you arent completely worthless

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No he just knows that his friend (no longer being a mason) has no real information. Those who leave never made it very far, they didn't care to.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ah, meaning i know jack#. i fail to see the point you are trying to argue.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes you do know jack#, there is no Illuminati, and there's no "all illuminati are 33rd degree masons" crap, or some secret degree above that...this Illuminati website is just a hoax, or a different organization.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
wtf, when did i say they were all 33s and what website ? -ignorance is bliss-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join