It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudolph And Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
so I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin'. So I says to my self, self? What's the deal with Rudolph and stuff. Like I was watchin' this really cool documentary called Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer on my really fancy 14" black & white Zenith Television. Yep I adjusted the antennae ontop of the reall cool TV. Man! There's almost no lines goin' across the screen! Yeah!

So like I was watchin' this cool documentary and stuff, and the reindeer had like a nose that was all glowin' and everybody was makin' a big deal about it. So I says to myself, Self? What's the big deal. You should see my uncle Alfies nose after he has a couple drinks.

That reindeer thinks he's so cool. Walkin' around, flyin' through the air, glowin' his nose and stuff. I don't trust that reindeer. Like he get's his friends in trouble, and like this bigfoot tries to eat his friends. What's that sneaky reindeer do? Like he leaves his friends behind when they're sleepin' and stuff. And like he makes his little toady friend pull the teeth out of that bigfoot guy. Then, he sends this guy who's always carryin' around a pick axe in his hand to push that bigfoot guy over a cliff! Man. Then if that's not enough, he makes this bigfoot guy a slave and makes him put stars and stuff on the very tippy top of christmas trees.
And like that sneaky reindeer, hangs out with Santa Claus. Uhhhh...... don't get me started on that fat baaastad.

And like that sneaky reindeer gets everybody to think he's like a hero. For what? Because like he pulls a sled through some snow? Huh? It's the North Pole. There's like alot of snow up there and stuff.

And like it shows very clearly that Santa's workshop is a sweat shop. There's like this head elf guy who's always yellin' at those other elves that they better be makin' those toys and stuff.

Oh, and that sneaky reindeer has a mean streak. Like he went to this island where there were a bunch of handicapped toys. And that reindeer made all those poor toys point out their handicaps to everyone.

I hate that reindeer

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All I'm going to say..because I'm feeling very random today..is..

BUMBLES BOUNCE !

Looky what he can do!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Alrighty then...

Somehow from the title I knew it was going to be you, Lombozo. Seriously, dude, you've developed a signature line...and stuff. But what's with dissing Rudolph, annnnnddd Santa. Two for one? Geeze...Grinched much lately?

join