It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost has lost it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I've just finished watching season 3 @ watch lost online. And i'm not happy

Why show them off the island and in the future in the season 3 finale? they literally lost it in my opinion by doing that.

When/if i watch the new season i'm just gonna be like "great they got off the island mystery over"

By showing us they got off the island it means in all the time they were there (the remaining seasons until a conclusion where they get off the island) they dont find anything worth staying for. If the island is so special why leave? Why is Jack so upset and wanting to go back?

The writers have just made the whole concept very finite for me and the mystery (mystery being that they get off the island and Jack is upset and wants to go back) they have put forward is a bad one not an exciting/mysterious one that is so characteristic of the Lost series.

Maybe someone here can give me a reason to be excited about this plot development because i just cant see it myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
there is none. it sucks now. i was really let down too. there were so many loose ends that didnt get ties up. plus the ending was very bad. everyone was sad because they werent on the island anymore. i am sorry to say i had pretty much devoted my free time to it and it let me down.

join