It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skunky thread... about God!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here's a log of my mental processes in the last 13 minutes.

Right brain = image, left brain = logic. Double phi spirals of opposite spin create the circle. Jesus reflected God, we can choose to reflect Jesus. 2 mirrors. I have the proof I need. Jesus is king. Mysterious logic = Mogic, commonly known as magic. Just a word, not a secret occult thing, but another facet of the form. We drift in a fractal of colors. I've seen so many things through reflection of the word.

Most people hate God for what their eyes see in this world. God can fix all of this in an instant... but no one would learn from it. We are not static pictures, we are the chess pieces of God. Problems exist, it is up to us to solve them, that's how we learn and grow, not by demanding world peace from God, but by demanding the guidance and strength to take things upon our own shoulders and lend a hand in the conflict. One rotten fruit ruins the harvest..

The money kings of today, through self-magnification, doom so many people.

The community, this organism that is humanity, is divided against itself. When the bodies self-defense systems attack the body itself, what good comes of this? Humanity is no different from the individual body.

Image, combined with logic is proof of the God, the one God. Mathematical portraits of structure and movement of energy. The shapes, E8, etc...

Less subtle (if you would dare call the construct itself as subtle) proof is coming for those who cannot see.

Binary action in the persistent void.

Pi is the number of everything that can be. Also, 3 (trinity) .14(binary action between logic and image, left-right brain hemispheres, in other words... ourselves.)

Do you see with all your senses... or just your eyes? God reigns, Christ saves. Freely given, the path is paved. Walk. When sleeping, before you move, you wake up.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Dude I really don't know where that came from but I am with you.

God reigns and Christ saves.

Kinda corny I know but I mean it from my heart not what my church tells me to say!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rhombus24

I'm glad to hear that Rhombus! My friend, our mind's eye has seen that which has no words to describe, language needs to keep evolving... until then... keep riding the one true wave. The one God. Peace brother.

new topics

join