It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm having a past life regression....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey there stari. Love your avatar.

I considered the possibility of fragmented spirit images at the time but I rarely get physical sensation when I'm tuned-in to spirit (although that has happened occasionally).

The fighter pilot could well be the case (I couldn't in all honesty call it either way), but I'm certain that the Mongolian is a past-life snapshot because I've had it with me for years ... long before my Cornish memories.

I've never tuned into it for more details because I figure if it's necessary for me to know more about that particular life, the memories will filter through spontaneously just as all the others have.

Do you live in England ? If ever you're in my neck of the woods you can email me to arrange a session ... as I said any donation is acceptable when times are hard. I'm still pretty new to all this web-thingy but at some point I'd like to get set-up with a camera and maybe do sessions on-line but I wouldn't know where/how to start.

You're welcome to contact me privately if you need to know more about the process. If you do get regressed try to talk to other people that have been to the therapist themselves. Woody

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I was only asking about the possiblity of spirits because sometimes I feel like my grandma is watching over me. That could be just wishfull thinking or it could be real.

I live in the states so I guess I won't be over tomorrow for a reading, but if you need any help getting setup with a web cam I can try to help you out. It's really easy, plug it in and install the software. That will get you going.

Hey Jinx, please keep us updated with your regression. I would really like to hear how it goes!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey woody, I forgot to say thank you for the compliment on my avatar. It is not my work though.

Check out this post

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
[edit on 9-12-2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
ok im back....

so, it didnt go exactly as i planned...when i got there it was an amazing old house ,huge inside loads of rooms.
very calm welcoming feel to the house , so i sat down and waited for the therapist to arive.
when she turned up she took me to a room , looked just like a typical old peoples back room lol...we sat down and she was talking to me about why i was there and what i wanted to achive and what i thought was going to happen.

well after a while of talking i decided that a past life regression wasnt what i wanted at this point in my life.But as she is also a counciler and therapst aswell , i decided to have some councilling type of thing , because im hanving quite a few problems in my present life that i wanted to address ,1 being my on off depression...among other things.

after i felt a weight lifted and i felt amazing for the rest of the day and was in the frame of mind that i could do anything.

when i came home i sorted a fewproblems out with my family that had been there for a while under the surface but never mentioned...just every1 would argue over stupid little things because underneath they were angry at somthing else.

had a great night and a great sleep, for once.

but today , sunday,iv woke up in the completly opposite mood...extreme opposite...

so i phoned the doctors so he could see what was the matter with me, long story short hes suggested i take anti depressants and carry on the councilling.

iv started taking them today, didnt really want to because i hate prescription drugs and that stuff.

but if they can help , and i can have enough willpower and strenth to do it ,its worth a shot.

But about the past life regression, i am thinking of having it done at another time defonatly , but at the moment its just not the right time.

btw this therapist is also a medium, and she told me that i was an indigo .
which didnt suprise me tbh, im your typical stereotype indigo lol

but at the moment its alll got a bit much for me...its like 99.9% of the world is crazy and im 1 of the only ones who see the way things really are ,its difficult to say the least .

neways yeah thanx for posting and sorry for the delay.

any questions ill be glad to answer to the best of my ability

peace

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jinj

Hi there,
It's good that you managed to get some things sorted-out, even if you didn't get the PLR. You still have that option open to you when you're ready
I hope you get back on track soon and feel like you are making some headway.

A couple of things;

1/ if you ever want to chat or ask anything feel free to u2u me anytime.

2/ i started a thread (spontaneous past-life regression) ... getting some really good posts on it, you might find some of it interesting ... if you haven't already checked it out.

Take care and be well. Woody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join