It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criteria For Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What do you think aliens see as the criteria for the target they are abducting? I understand some people think for mateing purposes. But there are accounts of 11 year olds getting abducted.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
A crude thread and please forgive me for saying that but.

I think it is something in the genes and they stick with that line and they will stick with that line.

Most abductees are at first very alone only over time do most realise there mother or father has had strange experiance's in there life's.

We are just reaching that time where such topic's are being talked about.

I mean do you think the victorian's would talk about such thing's ? Even tho i am certain such thing's did take place back then.

You would be locked away.

We are in a time of mainly free speech on a mainly global scale now is the time to get this information out.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yes I too think it's genes. But what is it about the genes? I was abducted as a child - early teens and I know two other members in my family have had abduction experiences.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Purpler

You should read Jim Sparks book, he claims the greys took him back to medieval times and showed him an ancient relative of his (I think they took him to Rome and Greece too). So yes one of their biggest concerns is bloodlines...

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Let me clarify. I MAY have been abducted. I don't have any sure fire proof. I try to be as genuine as possible given the disinformation that is so prevelant on the internet.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think to be abducted you have to have an ancestor who had some sort of contact with the first aliens. Maybe one of your very early ancestors had a genetic experiment done on them and they want to see how the genes were passed on ?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Serious abduction researchers have concluded that an abductee (experiencer) will produce children who are also abductees. So..

abductee + abductee = abductee child

abductee + non-abductee = abductee child

non-abductee + non-abductee = non-abductee child

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
I think to be abducted you have to have an ancestor who had some sort of contact with the first aliens. Maybe one of your very early ancestors had a genetic experiment done on them and they want to see how the genes were passed on ?

Why does this sound like the storyline from Steven Spielberg's Taken?

reply to post by Scramjet76

Have those serious researchers also accounted for other genetic possibilities, like say, schizophrenia perhaps?

Not debunking here, just asking serious questions. I'm gathering resource for a thread that involves aliens. Genetics also factor into my upcoming thread, so I'd like some reliable and preferably scientific resources on this angle.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I might be able to shed some light on the matter of mental health and experiences about aliens. I have had a certain serious mental health issue in the past, and that time of my life certainly led to the birth of false memories that refer to things that never actually happened.

I was lucky enough to have been born with the ability to think in pictures. What made me lucky with that feature was the fact that there are very little people who think in that way, and that forced me to learn how to think in words and sentences. That particular forced learning led to an ability of some degree, in where i could compare memories in two completely different ways, thus giving some ability to notice when memories are false, changed over time or otherwise biased. It isn't a perfect mechanism for that, though, but it helps when you have had a mental disorder.

Hopefully that gave you some idea of how I came to know that certain memories that I have are indeed false.

I do not know exactly how it happened in the first place, but I have always been interested about aliens, ufo's, certain paranormal matters and religion in general. What was to came is that my subconscious mind started to generate strong feelings associated with mental pictures that I had of my interests. Sometimes I actually felt deep fear and a sense of helplesness and images (I think with images, usually) of such things came into my mind. That wasn't that big of a problem, but the fact that those subjects came into my dreams was.

Perhaps this is just another story of sleep paralysis, but subjects that were included in that state were of course those of my interests. Aliens, ufo's, all kinds of spirits, some weird guy with a white beard and things like that. Because of my mental state, I was sometimes unable to tell the difference between what was real and what was not. Then, at some point I suffered from such paralysis when watching TV. I was totally awake, fully aware but my body just stopped.

These were the things, at day, when fully awake and I didn't awaken, I was awake all the time, these things came into my mind and I saw all kinds of things. Part of my thinking that works with pictures was totally helpless in making a difference between real and false, I had my words and sentences (another way to think) that didn't match such false reality.

These things were not exactly a reason for taking medicine ordered by a doctor, but luckily those medicines that I did eat helped in that too, and such things never ever happened when awake again. I sometimes still suffer from sleep paralysis but the aliens are, mostly, gone.

What I fear the most is that there exists mental states in where you are simply not capable to tell a difference between real and false. It is not always the case that people around notice something weird, sometimes peopel with such state appear completely sane, but aren't.

I am not saying that people who experience these kind of things are all crazy, but some really are - I was. Although, deep down, I still aren't certain but at least my conscious mind apparenly knows better.

I never told about these things to a doctor, it made no sense. I would propably have been taken to some mental hospital I had told.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, I guess one of the most important criteria for an abduction is NOT to post about it on ATS like, 5 minutes after it happened. Try to at least, act a bit like, in shock or something.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Wait im confused.

Are you saying this is what you would do after being abducted ?

See most peaple like to react to many situation's in life in there own way so what you are saying in that sentence has totally no relevence.

Know what i am getting at ?

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 3-12-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Abduction Criteria and Prevention

There is already a topic about this.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Beachie- from what I've read there doesn't seem to be any genetic link from the standpoint of abductees being exceptionally "intelligent" or "strong." So in that sense it's a mystery..

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Purpler

Hello Purpler,
Thats a 64,000 dollar question and it would definitely be difficult to answer.
Take the Pres Candidate Kusinich words after his sighting, it redirected his career for his sighting, wow and now he is running for pres.
Many people have come forward to speak of their encounters just to say another path has been laid out for them to follow.
I am one of those and to tell you where I was before my encounter to where I have been since my encounter spanning 30 years would make a believer of you, I feel comfortable enough to say with out a doubt, you would believe if you didn't before, amazing where I have been and done.
Someday I will write a book and will add pics of my before and after life, but for now I am just trying to survive and come out into the light.
I have had so many disasters occurr in my life that I ask myself all the time could it be a test and should I tell it all or will I receive more pain, because this site ATS is afterall about getting to the Truth, right.
Maybe it's also in the DNA genes passed on from ancient relatives and maybe I am also some sort of testing dummy, either ET or Gov, I just dont know, does anyone ever know, but I would have to go thru some sort of regression Hypnosis therapy to find out, maybe someday we shall see, keep fishing, gwhint

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purpler
What do you think aliens see as the criteria for the target they are abducting? I understand some people think for mateing purposes. But there are accounts of 11 year olds getting abducted.

1. Schizophrenia.
2. Reads lots of Sci-Fi novels.
3. Family history of insanity.
4. Has a yearning to belong.
5. Likes attention.
6. Loves telling lies, I mean stories.
7. Has no life.
8. Has difficulty discerning dreams from real life.
9. Addictive personality.

top topics

join