It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Y. Times calls Giuliani a liar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

N.Y. Times calls Giuliani a liar

www.ny times.com

In almost every appearance as he campaigns for the Republican presidential nomination, Rudolph W. Giuliani cites a fusillade of statistics and facts to make his arguments about his successes in running New York City and the merits of his views.

All of these statements are incomplete, exaggerated or just plain wrong. And while, to be sure, all candidates use misleading statistics from time to time, Mr. Giuliani has made statistics a central part of his candidacy as he campaigns on his record.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well, I don't really know what to say here except 'Nope, I'm not surprised.'

Giuliani is trying to ride off his entire campaign as the 'leader who carried us through 9/11', 'thank God for his leadership', what a joke.

www.ny times.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12/1/2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wow, ok nothing huh?

Hmmm, I thought it was pretty interesting that a reputable news source is just coming out and saying it. Must've been the only one.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Everybody at ATS.com at least, knows this guy is greasy. We've all seen his molestation of 9/11 and his faux-view on handling terrorism. This is definitely a good find, but it's pretty apparent how this guy operates. Maybe, we're just no surprised.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Lol.

Yeah, you're probably right about that.

Maybe I'm just preaching to the choir.

top topics

join