It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sims type Game that includes Sex!?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

Well this is very interesting SINGLES: FLIRT UP YOUR LIFE a game due out in Britian by April is supposed to push the limits of gaming.

A RAUNCHY computer game where players aim to get two sex-starved flatmates into bed for a steamy romp is being launched in Britain.

Gizmo Gaming can exclusively reveal that SINGLES: FLIRT UP YOUR LIFE, due out in April, will feature some of the most graphic graphics ever in a mainstream game.

The adults-only PC adventure puts gamers in control of up-for-it housemates Mike and Linda with the challenge of keeping the pair happy in their daily lives.

If they succeed, the wild couple will eventually fall in love and cop off, jumping into the sack together or heading off to the bathroom for a saucy shower.

Warning Pictures below

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You can play that type of game free on www.newgrounds.com (I heard)

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yet more garbage from software developers. With piss poor ideas like this, I know we can get our game published. "Adult Only" uh yeah, sure...this will be distributed on the Net rather quickly and fall by the wayside like so many others do...guess it was only time until this type of software came out.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald
Yet more garbage from software developers. With piss poor ideas like this, I know we can get our game published. "Adult Only" uh yeah, sure...this will be distributed on the Net rather quickly and fall by the wayside like so many others do...guess it was only time until this type of software came out.

Hell why not!! Freaky Games!!
. LMAO!! We need more games for adults but I think this one wont be that good. Hmm but still...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Leisure Suit Larry, was comical (even the text version!) and the series was quite popular. The Sims introduced interaction in a censored, yet funny matter. But this...I dunno, I am on the official website right now, Singles: Flirt Up Your Life and checking out the details (or is that measurements) of the game...err...simulation. I guess I would give it a chance, based on the enjoyment I find in playing The Sims. But still, I cannot see it being a big seller, nonetheless an interesting concept...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
After doing the currency conversion, its approximately $40US. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
RANT got any more of them anime gifs?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Not just for heterosexual players it seems.
Warning. If simulated female homosexual images offend you, please do not click the link below.
[color=660033]Letsbefriends.
Strange game. Looks like a lot of Poser rendered images.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hah. This looks like an awesome game

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Alot of kids play the sims. I bet this will piss off a few parents.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i got the sims i played it once. they annoyed me they were always wanting something and there just wasnt enough time to clean work and play. overall a big fat zero the sims was #e.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I played a game called Sim Girls awhile back, where you have to try to score with hot chicks. It seems real easy, but it was tough. It's in the style of those Japanese cartoons, not sure of the name. Try these links out:

Sim Girls 2.3
Sim Girls

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Sexy Beach 2

man... we gotta get this

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Dam you BangorangRufio i spent 3 hr. playin the simgirls game ahhhh

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What is sexy beach 2???

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Check it out on the tech. tv site.... X-play had a feature on it, heres the link.

www.techtv.com...

::ZenE::

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
thats just stupid bs

good for some sickos, wheres the point in a game like that? I own the sims and its a blast. Just making the house and decorating it is fun, and I dont even think about simulated sexuality for one second. Its just disgusting how some people get all hyped up about it..

Especially some freinds of mine..

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I so wish it could be secretly in the Sims game (one would need a code to access it) that way we could buy it and enjoy!

Hey RANT where did you find that fine girl jumping up and down and up and... Could you tell me the site/place.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
In November sometime i think there is a sims/championship manager game called...' The playboy mansion'- you are the man himself and the idea is you launch the playboy industries- loads of interactive stuff loadsa places to explore- you get to choose your girls and what they wear you also have to get them to take their clothes off!!! lmao

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There's alot of sex related games coming out (no pun intended).

A Playboy Mansion sim is slated to appear, where you build and explore the mansion and do photo shoots for the magazine.

Leisure suit Larry is coming back, in a new game for the PC.

And there are hunreds of sex games on the net, stripping,simulated sex, and other stuff like that.

And are those lesbians in that bottom pic?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join