It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

patrick smith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
anyone remember this guy?

he was in the first 2 ufc's. he got faded by shamrock in the first but he did pretty well in the second (capturing imo one of the best knockouts in ufc history, where he completely MURDERED that ninja guy) until he came across the man, the myth, the legend, royce gracie.

what's this guy up to these days? i always thought he posessed damn good kickboxing skills and i liked his performance in the 2nd ufc. i'd love to see him back in the octagon. does he even fight anymore?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

he still fights but in small shows....he just fought on the 27th of october...
honestly, he can't hang with the big dogs....he looked somewhat impressive in the early ufc's when there were really no god fighters....

he is 13-13
look at his record and you can see that his losses are to decent guys and his wins are over no names....

he is just not ready to compete in the big shows

edit*
you mean the white ninja

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Boondock78]

i remember that fight very well. shamrock locked a heel hook on him in like two minutes and pat tapped and yelped like a lil baby...

nothing agaisnt him...heel hooks are one of my favorite subs cause they can tear your leg up and they HURT.....he was pissed though...
i also think he does some kickboxing down in hawaii

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
reply to post by LordInfamous

he still fights but in small shows....he just fought on the 27th of october...
honestly, he can't hang with the big dogs....he looked somewhat impressive in the early ufc's when there were really no god fighters....

he is 13-13
look at his record and you can see that his losses are to decent guys and his wins are over no names....

he is just not ready to compete in the big shows

edit*
you mean the white ninja

i remember that fight very well. shamrock locked a heel hook on him in like two minutes and pat tapped and yelped like a lil baby...

nothing agaisnt him...heel hooks are one of my favorite subs cause they can tear your leg up and they HURT.....he was pissed though...
i also think he does some kickboxing down in hawaii

nah the ninja i'm talking about was scott morris. after pat faded him he never returned to the octagon. the clip you have is from that ninja dude in ufc 3. the other guy in the black trunks practiced ninjitsu as well, but he wasn't a ninja. dude also wound up winning the title that night, cause gracie got severly dehydrated (or something like that) after fighting kimo and couldn't continue in the tournament anymore.

btw...what the hell is vanilla ice doing in the thread? we don't take his kind around here!

[edit on 4-12-2007 by LordInfamous]

new topics

join