It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm taking on remote viewing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I used to be able to do this as a child. Since then the ability left me ill-at-ease, especially considering the reaction I got from friends and family when I would describe my experiences. I still have some experiences today, mostly accidental. Today it happens perhaps twice a year, out of my control, but nothing like when I was young when I would wake up out of body practically every night.

Current events are giving me a sense of trepidation in regard to how the future may unfold. I'm tired of being worried, I'm going to go there and find out myself.

What I want to know from the people in this forum is if you had this ability, would you use it? I am a bit nervous about reopening pandora's box, so to speak.

Do you have any questions to ask me?

So, that's it. In the next few days I will get myself back into my center, prepare myself to let go, and have another look around.

Will get back to you soon....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have been researching Astral Projection and Remote Viewing lately. I myself would love to be able to do this, but I can't yet. I have been practicing disconnecting my mind from my body though. If I could do this, I definitly would. Tell me what you see in the future.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer that our gifts and talents are meant to be utilized to their fullest extent, whether that's an ability to draw, or to move into the future at will.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi, Isn't it weird that when a child things are possible (i could move things with my mind) but you get told you cant, by an adult , and whoosh its gone. alng with so many other skills we may have had. see ya nuts.

top topics

join