It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber helped kill Dr John Mack (?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I know that sounds absurd and dramatic but please contain yourself and hear me out.

I am a single father who lives in a quiet seaside village in Australia and one night two large objects flew over my home and then aliens appeared and taught me many things. Much later I found a Whitley Strieber book filled with accounts of peoples encounters with aliens and such and I could see that the things the people had experienced were the same as the things the aliens had shown me. I went to Whitley Strieber's website and explained how the aliens raise us from birth to be the people we are in life, and Whitley Strieber straight away took my idea and wrote the book called “The Grays”. But he twisted all my knowledge to fit in with his own obsession with the government.

Anyway while I was there Whitley Strieber kept whining about all the researchers he knew in the alien/ufo community who were dying. He acknowledged that they were dying from natural causes but recognized that something seemed very fishy about all the deaths, and stated that they were obviously being killed as part of a government coverup. Anyone who has studied the Black Arts knows that death can be caused by certain types of magic, even though the deaths appear to a physician to have been caused by natural means.

One day a most remarkable post was made by a grandmother who told of how her grandson living across the road had witnessed with his friends a ufo hovering above her house the night before. She lived near John Mack and wanted to take her grandson to see him. Immediately a person claiming to be a deeply trained and highly experienced black arts killer for the government appeared on the thread and told the grandmother not to go to Dr John Mack because he was dirty and involved with an evil group of people. The proclaimed government killer mocked any idea of aliens being involved and said it was all part of a government agenda and that the grandmother must not go to the alien/ufo community with her story. The killer explained how he/she had killed numerous people and warned everyone to get off that thread if they did not agree with his/her government agenda theory. Whitley Strieber being thrilled by any talk of government conspiracies loved the newcomer and allowed him/her to have his/her way.

A few days later Dr John Mack was dead, apparently from natural causes but quite obviously there were black arts involved. Whitley Strieber stated that the death was quite natural and nothing more should be read into it, even though he had a highly trained and deeply experienced killer on his website spewing out venom towards Dr John Mack at that exact same time. And so Whitley Strieber became the greatest hypocrite for first openly writing that all the alien/ufo researchers deaths were highly unusual, and then stating that Dr John Mack's death was not unusual at all. Dr John Mack who was and always will be the greatest researcher the alien/ufo community ever had.

If Whitley Strieber had instantly taken offense when a professed killer took over his website forum and banned such killer, then quite possibly Dr John Mack would still be alive today. But instead he entertained the killer and allowed him/her to spew his/her venom at Dr John Mack and thereby generate mass hatred towards Dr John Mack. Such evil thoughts and hatred are like dark prayers which go forth and seek their victim. I argued with the killer and later at night a dark wraith-like figure appeared in my room and holding me tightly put something into the back of my eye with a device. Then not much later a driver claiming to not have even seen Dr John Mack ran him down and killed him. So obviously something could have been done to the driver's eyes as well by the dark wraith-like entity I encountered.

Anyway the killer has left Whitley Strieber's site now but the thread he took over is still at the top of the list and forms the backbone of Whitley Strieber's site. Whitley Strieber ignored all forms of decency and wisdom by letting a killer use his site to spew venom and hatred to the masses, but as long as there was some damage done to the government as a result then he didn't care. In the same way he took the knowledge the aliens had given me and twisted it around to fit in with his anti-government agenda. So the coming movie made after his book “The Grays” is not the truth about aliens. Whitley is just using the aliens to put forward his own anti-government agenda.

I have never bought a Whitley Strieber book and I never will. Seeing how the man operates was enough for me. He is an evil little monster nothing more, and he has done great harm to the alien/ufo community by assisting in the killing of Dr John Mack 'through handing his website over to a professed killer who had targeted Dr John Mack.

---------------------------------
Edited question mark into title

[edit on 30/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Whitley Strieber's journey began when he was writing about the U.S and Soviet government relations and became very paranoid and feared for his life. He bought a gun and security system and then as normally happens at times close to death his angels appeared. First they appeared as a child wearing a bullet proof jacket and this was to warn him that his own gun and paranoia posed a danger to his own small child. Then he was taken on a spiritual journey to be shown that there were both good and evil forces at work on the earth and in control of things. In his little mind he later formed the whole government/alien conspiracy theory because he knew that such science fiction payed off. But he has mislead everyone completely.

I was banned from his site two days before his book about grays came out because my knowledge didn't fit in with his anti-government agenda. I had explained how the aliens plant memories into peoples minds to throw them off the real alien scent, while Whitley was trying to convince everyone that the memories were real. He wrote several times that memories suddenly appeared in his mind from nowhere and rewrote his life for him. Yet he believes the memories are real and fails to recognize the power that aliens have to implant memories.

Whitley Strieber also killed the only alien he ever met in the physical. It was a small insect alien that came to him at night when he was lying in bed reading his book. A priest told him to grab it and throw it into salt and so he did and it died. All the other aliens he has ever met are spiritual beings with no physical bodies. So Whitley Strieber is a fraud and he assisted in the killing of Dr John Mack.

www.philipcoppens.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztec

Hmmm, not quite sure what to say other than you might need to hire a good attorney, and if you have any evidence involving a murder, you need to turn that over to the police and let them handle it.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's possible... but I'm not really sure how the ATS community is going to respond to this. You might as well be telling your story to a room full of republicans or shouting on the street at pedestrians. Nobody listens to anybody anymore. Nobody will believe you. This site is a waste of time. I don't even know why I'm still here...and I've only been here a couple of months.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Deleted by poster.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I am convinced that there is something strange about Whitley Streiber, Art Belll, Linda Molten Howe, and others associated or formerly associated with Art Bell or Coast to Coast.

Recently, we've seen these "Drones". The first I heard of these were pictures posted on the Coast-to-Coast site and upon examining them they were obviously faked; the lighting on the surroundings didn't match the lighting on the craft, on a distant shot there was chromatic aberration but it was faked wrong.

Chromatic aberration normally gives you a reddish fringe on one side and a bluish fringe on the other, but when they faked this photo they got a blue on both sides, and that's just not the way it works.

At any rate; seeing the very first photos faked clued me that something was wrong, but hardly the first time something fake shows up on Coast to Coast AM's web page. They basically look for anything sensationalistic, but these then started showing up on all of the sites of people who have been associated with coast to coast before showing up elsewhere.

I am inclined to believe that Art Bell's position with military intelligence was never relinquished and that his show includes intentional disinformation from that source, which I think he occasionally has problems with, and I suspect that has something to do with the multiple retirements, but that is just conjecture on my part.

I don't buy that Whitley Streiber was behind John Mack's death, I think he's just a puppet of the organization that is really controlling things, the unelected government if you will, as is Art Bell and others.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't see the evidence to back up your theory but I understand your concerns.

I read Strieber's last book and it was certainly seemed to reflect a demented mind with its awful graphic violence. Yuck!

I don't think I will ever read another of his books.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The government trained black ops killer claiming to kill people using psychic means appeared as soon as a momentous ufo sighting occurred and agressively went to work covering up the sighting by claiming it was a secret government agenda and not anything to do with aliens. Anyone mentioning aliens was openly mocked and ridiculed while Whitley Strieber looked on passively, even though for years he had cried about the fact that people mocked him openly for believing in aliens.

An entity seen a few days later at the location of the ufo sighting climbed in a window that was too high for any human to reach. (Police noted that fact). So obviously aliens were involved. When grays came to my home they first appeared hovering in the air outside a second story window.

Yet the government trained killer was allowed to agressively cover up the greatest ufo/alien sighting that had ever been posted/reported on Whitley Strieber's site, and was permitted to scare the witnesses, (old women and children), away from going to Dr John Mack, whom they had planned to visit, and then Dr John Mack was killed days later. All while Whitley Strieber turned a blind eye. Whitley even lamented later when the killer had left his site and wished the killer would return to his site and educate everyone some more.

(The killer had been banned for a short time eventually, after Dr John Mack was dead, for mocking Dr John Mack's life in front of his mourners.)

So obviously Whitley Strieber has no interest in protecting alien/ufo witnesses and researchers who could help unravel the mysteries of the aliens.

So anyone who is an alien/ufo researcher or witness should avoid Whitley Strieber. And if you do go to his site and start a thread about your experiences and findings then it will remain for a few days then be deleted permamantly. So don't waste your time.

I am writing this for the benefit of humanity. People need to find out the truth about the aliens and not be hoodwinked by imposters in the field like Whitley Strieber.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Indierockalien - JUST AS YOU CAN'T GET A HIT ON FALUN GONG IN CHINA, ONE IS UNABLE TO QUESTION STRUGHOLD'S STRIEBER STRONGHOLD IN NORTH AMERICA.

Of the mind control experiments importing by the Nazi scientist and pursued in America, only Dr Cameron of the Alan Memorial Institute faced criminal prosecution.

Which means all the rest operate with impunity to this day. Strughold himself appointed chief of aerospace engineering, while the cold water experiments he performed on children in Nazi Kamps are ignored.

It stands to reason, that the experiments were not abandoned, we see the fruits of the research at Gitmo and even in Panama, where Noriega was driven to psychosis by bombarding his compound with loud music while the American troops filled mass graves with the slums they razed.
video.google.com...

Seven out of ten psychiatrists agree, water boarding eliminates the need for dentistry.

There is a major rift in the American Psychological Association, a professional association for psychologists. In 2005, the American Psychological Association came up with ethics guidelines that essentially say that a psychologist can help participate in a military interrogation. This is a big deal, because the American Psychiatric Association for psychiatrists said no, we won’t have any part of it. It turns out that six of the ten individual psychologists who helped draft those ethics guidelines for the American Psychological Association were affiliated with the military. And, in fact, several of them were affiliated with this SERE school.
www.democracynow.org...

Getting the jump on which psychologists eat and which don't. Who keeps their teeth! The best tortures are pandered like sliced bread. Jocular torture initiations harbor no such self recrimination.

The next step is mass media investigation. When whitlery strieber lost his cabin in upstate New York, was brutally assaulted in the woods and suffered an electronic theft of one million dollars, he went running back to the shelter of his origins to Texas, Strughold's stronghold --

"There were many strongly pro-Nazi families in Texas. Long before George Bush was prominent, dad used to say that he'd come to South Texas because his dad had been a Nazi and he couldn't "take the heat" in Connecticut. Who knows what the truth of it was? In any case, when I was about twelve, one of the boys in the neighborhood got hold of a Nazi flag and we paraded around with it." - WS

Piaget says that abstract morality develops around nine years of age, providing there's conscience.

Aztec was banned following voicing concern for subliminal manipulation.

After months of posts sympathetic to Whtilery strieber's alien pathos, the mc fee takes precedence.

Aztec
Username: aztec
Post Number: 1410

Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 9:11 pm:
PO

I once told a woman about a religious experience I had and within days she claimed she just saw Jesus walking down the street. She was a big blonde blue eyed mother of three with a sane mind. So I know how easily lives can be effected by suggestion. When the mind control gang took over this thread I could see that it would bring trouble for the boy, and his mother said later that all the trouble with strange home invaders started after she started this thread.

So people need to be careful about how their actions may influence innocent lives.

Doesn't sound psy opsy - Caring about the subliminal impact on innocent lives.

How many nuts dog Barnum, Betsy and Bebe? Chip their brains, so they're not a pain, if they're opinionated beggars.

www.adbusters.org...

[edit on 10-2-2008 by taika]

[edit on 10-2-2008 by taika]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I always thought of Strieber as fraud. Here you have a fiction writer, who then has these 'real' experiences, and then writes books on it. Very fishy.

I did enjoy reading his book "Majestic" though.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Whitley Strieber wrote a book "Black Magic" based on his encounter with pentagon agents interested in investigating the possibilities of "psychic warfare".

The "negative intent" prayer or "death wishing" that Aztec says Strieber used to kill John Mack is psychic warfare. Psychic warfare is not limited to "death wishes". The pen is mightier than the sword, is a platitude about psychic warfare.

Psychic warfare is mind control, deceptions, seduction, cyberbullying, 'cosmic egg cracking.'

www.theblackvault.com...

Psychic warfare is a political speech or placing bets on compelling a thin skinned hysteric to suicide on a "cosmic egg cracking" board.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The thing about whitely is I've been able to confirm some of his experiences. It's a long story, but that's not my point.
The point is this man is a heavily mind controlled individual who likely has more than one "altar".
Art Bell is a proven shill so there is no point in debating the fact that if Whitley is his close friend he's likely "in on it" too.
To what extent the man realizes what's up, I don't know. He has admitted much of it, and for that I applaud him. Yet who knows about agendas within agendas.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Dr John E Mack didn't die of natural causes. He was knocked over and killed by a drunk driver.

On Monday September 27, 2004 while in London to lecture at a T.E. Lawrence Society sponsored conference, Mack was killed by a drunken driver heading west on Totteridge Lane. Mack was walking home alone from a dinner with friends when he was struck at 11:25 p.m. near the junction of Totteridge Lane and Longland Drive. He lost consciousness at the scene of the accident and was pronounced dead shortly thereafter. The driver was arrested at the scene and later entered a plea of guilty “by careless driving whilst under the influence of alcohol”. Dr. Mack's family has not endorsed conspiracy theories surrounding his death, and they requested leniency for the suspect in a letter to the Wood Green Crown Court. "Although this was a tragic event for our family," the letter reads, "we feel [the accused's] behavior was neither malicious nor intentional, and we have no ill will toward him since we learned of the circumstances of the collision."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wengpichungo

I agree, and, he's written the same post here before if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I thought John Mack got hit by a car and died here in the UK, in London, after giving a lecture.

I am certain of it, as I was getting UFO MAGAZINE at the time, and if I can find my magazines, I will have to check to be sure.

I found it here on this website. For a moment there, I thought I had woke up in a parallel universe.

They said it was a drunk driver, but I always had a niggling doubt that it was something more sinister. He was a great advocate for those of us who have had experiences with UFO's and the paranormal. He even risked his career to support the validity of our experiences.

Hence, I always wonder if his death was an accident, or intentional.

Death of John Mack

On his return to the home at which he was staying while in London, traveling on foot on Totteridge Road, he was struck by a vehicle being driven by an intoxicated driver. Dr Mack was in a crosswalk. Dr Mack was pronounced dead on the scene by London police and is believed to have died on impact.

[edit on 15/8/08 by rachel07]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I thought it might be sinister at the time as well, especially as it was a drunk driver. Shame as he was truly an expert in the subject of Alien abduction experiences. I also used to subscribe to UFO magazine which was an excellent magazine that unfortunately went under after the death of Graham Birdsall. One things for certain, being involved in the field of Ufology isn't good for your health.

www.cosmicparadigm.com...
www.fsr.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Aztec wrote:
"Whitley Strieber also killed the only alien he ever met in the physical. It was a small insect alien that came to him at night when he was lying in bed reading his book. A priest told him to grab it and throw it into salt and so he did and it died."

I've met and heard Whitley a number of times, have read many of his books, and I've listened to his stuff on YouTube,
but I have never heard him mention the incident mentioned above.
I don't believe it ever happened, because it's the type of thing he would have talked about if it had.
If Aztec can give a reference for that story, I'll check it out, but given that he didn't even know that John Mack was
struck by a car, I have no confidence in anything he has posted above.
I also met John Mack, for what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord XIII
I always thought of Strieber as fraud. Here you have a fiction writer, who then has these 'real' experiences, and then writes books on it. Very fishy.

I did enjoy reading his book "Majestic" though.

I don't think he's a fraud as much as totally controlled. I asked him once (and recorded it) about having a brain implant and feeling that it's neutral - and he reiterated again that yes, he knew he had a brain implaint but didn't see that it would pose any problems..... If you like I can dig up the exact question and quote - but I steered clear of him and also think his experiences are very real.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So he happened to have a pile of salt available bedside?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join