It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber helped kill Dr John Mack (?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Whitlery Strieber is more than a "fiction writer"

He is an adman. To be paid as a psychologist these days is to work in advertisement and wage war against the minds of one's country men.

MK Ultra became a mass media event - Project Paperclip's hegemony on the most successful propaganda campaign in history

Psychic driven tunnel vision soma, TV.

He wrote "Black Magic" after being approached by the pentagon and asked to investigate "psychic warfare"

It is highly likely, that a corporate sponsor approached him and asked him to investigate

and elucidate on mind control methods utilizing the internet, as a cousin to television.

In that case he is pursuing a kleptcrazy's corporate agenda, and UC's recent dogpile "skinning and mutilation"

of "stew pot fluffy bunny town idiots"- PTSD is not a disability, Bush is only batty,

is due to more than my ex husband, Ceausescu's refugee "retarded" in Israel intelligentsia, read war criminal of slave traded birth bond treasury

mass misogynist murder genocide, that caused all the orphaned Romanian babies

capacity to spot invisible heart murmurs, only aliens have healed,

and probably can be attributed to corporate global birth bond treasury.

The Monsanto Sweatshop Epsilon.

Kleptocratic assault on Western civilization.

community.theblackvault.com...

Whiltery Strieber as an extension of MK Ultra's mind control experiments,

is a threat to democracy,

a torturer and a taker of life.

Dieback Executioner's" strikes another blow, Killing the uppity slaves for Halliburton allied with Sgro.

www.unknowncountry.com...
www.realitysandwich.com...

Dieback Executioners.

The kleptocrat's African disparity in bottom line distribution, a criteria of png, guinea png populace.

Gladiator liberty, Idi Amin is jealous of Png.

At home on Turtle Island, the Kleptocrat's hired t'hugs, Terrorist Kamps.

Terrorist Kamps around America, utilizing the draconian gender reigns of terror, that Ceausescu capitalized on to institute birth bond treasury.

movielab.tv...
X'ed Out For X'mas

Kleptocrats are Muslim terrorists. St Ch'atty is collecting tithes for Titc'ho.

"Germany: Muslim Honor Killings "The Whore Lived Like A German"

mypetjawa.mu.nu...
www.press.uchicago.edu...
www.indiancountrytoday.com...

Unless healed by aliens, female heart murmurs are invisible to malepractice practitioners. Those are Png's "retarded whores."

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Kleptocrat's Jihad of Ceausescu's birth bond global degradation.

killing Prince Uranus' child bride fistula, too graffiti vandalized

by familiarity's contempt to be in MK Ultra's Canon

of Sodom and Gomorrah, "excavated and disgorged" only mutilated and dispensed.

Abuse addiction endorphin lexicon secret profit margins.

Never confuse the message with the messenger.

Borat and his bro are "retarded" in Israel, and say whatever will quickest death logos for $$$$$

Kleptocrat's like slave trading and mind control experiments.

The purpose of the "dogpiling" of clearwater, then - to invigorate mutilation as a Halliburton disability cost cutting measure,

and so that Ceausescu's war criminals can continue to trade slaves through Sgro,

lie about a heart miracle,

and degrade standards of living around the world.

A martinette's canon.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by frankenkitty]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
80% of Sgro bro's kidnapped slaves, are kidnapped by someone they know.
www.lifesitenews.com...

"We can't let Whitley speak at the funeral"

A rich white guy, suffering all the "drawbacks of fame" and none of the perks of 25 years

of divorcing Ceausescu's war criminals, is the last prejudice? Or is it

target Teen Brittney? OJ corrected the gender/color pecking order, for color blind hindsight.

Did dude say, whatever you do, don't let that prima dona

make a malignant narcissistic summit out of another death.

Wonder now, spider man isn't eating Kari

for supper somehow

he, skinned and mutilated" that bunny rabbit,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

swallowed by a "snake in the grass"

disturbing the previously cuddled cat,

and was almost shot by a rat.
onesmartrat-onesmartrat.blogspot.com...

Peasants of Kanaanemi took to Ceausescu's quickest death logos, with kleptocratic fervor.

digging through familiar terrain only to unearth Gomorrah....excavations may have disgorged a solution www.whale.to...

Martin doesn't have to kill me and my children

to lie about Ceausescu's canon of graffiti.

It's his recreation.

Aristotle's matter must impart form to graffiti, not only pay the forensics on their rapist's criminality.

Png is climaxing.

Climax X'ed out for X'mas Killamanjaro Fatwa

www.canada.com...
www.thinkingxxx.com...
www.canaanconnexion.ca...
www.whale.to...
www.lifesitenews.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.liveleak.com...
mentalhealth.about.com...
www.medicalnewstoday.com...
www.reuters.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.psychologytoday.com...
www.canada.com...

www.lifesitenews.com...
news.findlaw.com...

And it deals with a more universal topic: How well do we really know those who are close to us, can we really understand what is going on in those who we seem to know so well? www.missingallen.com...

80% of Sgro's slaves have been kidnapped by Borat's bro and Idi, after they got to know them.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by frankenkitty]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztec

Oh my God Aztec are you talking about Onesmartrat? She was a total nut, she made all kinds of crazy claims and viciously attacked any opposing view.

I cannot believe that you are starting a thread about a troll on a different site and claiming that she was a trained killer. She was a egotistical, spite filled, nut job.

Seriously whenever I saw here username appear in a thread I would stop visiting that thread, just because once she posted it would turn into a long egotistical rant about how all abductees are really cattle and that we are all being brainwashed by the government and if you disagree that is okay because it is just your conditioning kicking in.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Don't know if "Whitlery Strieber killed John Mack"

Participating in UC, resulted in me "skinned and mutilated" for an abusive ex husband

from the court of Ceausescu's halloween.
community.theblackvault.com...

Kleptocrazy must like birth bond treasury, and are using their psy ops to investigate its administration in NAU.

Ceausescu's campaign, Prince Uranus' mommy designed for mass misogynist murder, birth bond treasury,

is the most successful campaign in history, usurping parental authority in the home.

"Over 3,000 top secret PsyOps operations are now underway in America's mass media." robertscourt.blogspot.com...

Traitors, staggered market ready Jericho, the nuking of America

where millions of children are orphaned by the wooden diction of Ceausescu's abuse addiction.

The psychotic orphaned epidemic of "retardation," coat hanger and otherwise.

Birth bond treasury, all "Dem dirty damn Mexicans, leave garbage by dat dere fence."

Borat's kidnapping, perjuring bro, works for Sgro,

where there is sales of slaves.

Borat himself is a heart miracle, cutting hospital costs, correcting paranoid schizophrenia

as garnished wage "conspiracy c'ho"

born of a "vile psychopathic, *retard bearing* urinal."

Ceasuescu's lawyers in Israel.

Good thing they asked for email, so they could post all of madame Bovine's

while accusing likewise.

It's like stealing bean juice from helots, at Hitler's quickest death logos rate.

Invasion of privacy, that preempts self determination.

He calls it "thought identification." www.cbsnews.com...

Mind Control, the ultimate invasion.

Mind has no firewall, the internet is a weapon.

Ceausescu might dogpile, "skin and mutilate" the reader,

threaten to shoot them, and "fritter their children"

call the reader a "retard" dispensing psychopathic uriinal,

farshores.org... pre emptive detention for psychopaths

La fee vert's "Hicks in Hoboken" were only to happy to "skin and mutilate" a female tax burden epithet for him.

we must try to identify these people BEFORE they act and lock them away before they harm anyone. www.unknowncountry.com...

then the Taliban is upstaged

Ashley Smith conducted Ceusescu's misogynist mass murder

and slave trade through Sgro

Kidnapped a baby and urinated in court, calling his mother a child molester,

abandoned her first born,

to garnished wage epitaph scholarship

And then pretended she was the "retarded" survivor of the sewers she designed for

social genocide, misogynist mass murder

in Israel for the money.

That takes care of Ceausescu's runaway war criminals, with the cleptocrazy's total awareness surveillance internet weapon,

And bolsters Sgro's slave traded mutilation as disability cost cutting methods

for slave traded birth bond treasury.

Climax X'ed out for X'mas Killamanjaro Fatwa

www.canada.com...
www.thinkingxxx.com...
www.canaanconnexion.ca...
www.whale.to...

And it deals with a more universal topic: How well do we really know those who are close to us, can we really understand what is going on in those who we seem to know so well? www.missingallen.com...

80% of Sgro's slaves have been kidnapped by Borat's bro and Idi, after they got to know them.

One of *BM's* "casual betrayals."

That Golden Cow is going to Canon ConneXXXion whoever he likes,

the reader had better go along, or he might have them,

"skinned and mutilated"

and fed to a ravenous throng

of "congenitally vicious" sycophants.

The "rumor mongers" threatening to tarnish

Strughold's refrigerators.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The gentleman doth protest so loudly of persecution from the far right rally

Impoverished tax burden epithets, shouldn't beg,

starving in slave traded, pmped Purdah, should be enough.

Slave traders get the flack, in Kanada and Iraq

taliban is purifying buddha

KBR and Sgro, found Cockney French's infant, when the slave owners locked the refrigerator on a "juvenile delinquent"

www.missingallen.com...
www.lifesitenews.com...

Howard Lyman eats sheep with scrapies

Bebe Glazer frightens Frasier, ShariamcstinkymcCarthyism.

Dieback Executioners

OSR threaten to shoot WS?
onesmartrat-onesmartrat.blogspot.com...

Or the pentagon pseudo patriots at the book signing?

MK ULTRazy bunch, snipers
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Salacious specification

OSR has agreed with Pat Robertson

Fundamentalist family's stealth psy ops is alien in nature, to Christian ethos, with a might is right pecking order, for torturing guinea png

on space ships

Kwanadians want to take their slave trade to the heavens, celestial treasury privilege on Orion.

Abuse addiction epithets, will throw Canadian's off Ceausescu's kidnapping perjuring, child abandoning

slave traders

Barnyard Ishii's attempted murder dogpile surgery of "useless eaters", finally feeds starving obesity

Cockney French is a vivisected fistula, failing paying taxes to Nebuchadnezzar
www.amnestyusa.org...

Celestial privilege on mount Olympus can anethicull whoever borat wants, obfuscating a bikini, dogpiling, and "skinning and mutilating" Ceausescu's bastardized birth bond treasury

in Vanier

Queen is on tunnel vision, decidedly diplomatic in front of Enron's Sparta

reminding kanuckstanians, that Olympians from all over the slave traded globe, are their best foot forward into john nash's mercantile might is right

birth day bash

or some petty megalomanic religious tyrant,

some irish niggar with an untreated alcoholic shock zone

in the closet,

conducting Ceausescu's red terror, in the colonies, will ruin Kwanada's reputation for altruism

and they'll come out like Sierra Leone's blood diamond industry

Ceausescu's epidemic of orphans

or Pat Robertson "purifying" Uganda of gay people and witches

Fundamentalist families are "purifying" MK ULTRA's vineyard Aquarian Age, Cabaret.

Ceausescu's princes Uranus were human beings, not human doings for their 20's in a Turkish refugee kamp.

"Retarded" in Israel, having finally suffered the policies

their mother designed for Ceausescu as exiles

www.regent.edu...

"Incurable idiots" with no productive value

other than as kidnapping, child abandoning, life destroying perjurers

who can conduct a rape inflated slave traded

misogynist mass murder

Fundamentalist Enron Sparta, 'purifying" Vanier with Jihadist slave owning duplicate

mutaween

are hiring a tour bus, they'll arrive hurling epithets from Ceausescu's Uranus district of

quickest logos death

Ceausescu's abuse enabled, rape inflated, slave traded, pro pedophilia birth bond treasury palace

their miraculous kardiognoste.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Pandora boxy]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

I am a single father who lives in a quiet seaside village in Australia and one night two large objects flew over my home and then aliens appeared and taught me many things.

John Mack died far too soon and was a man who really stood out in the UfO community. Just by looking at him you knew he was very nice and very intelligent. His death was absolutely shocking, accident or not.

I'm more interested in your experiences.

Are your alien encounters posted here somewhere?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Aztec was a popular poster, when he was dogpiled at UC and ostracized to the fringe of the fringe. Many people enjoyed his anecdotes, and miss the Roccocco ufologist from Oz

Don't know that WS killed John Mack, but corporate stealth dogpiles on his net, sure appear to be casting a net, to nullify threats to corporate co opting of Ceausescu's birth bond treasury in the NAU

America blowed up good, like that Buddha

kleptocrats paid t'hugs to "purify." They like China. Barnyard Ishii is their Luckiest of taxidermist.

China is harvesting organs from live Falun Gong prisoners without consent and destroying their remains, says a report from a former Liberal MP and a Canadian human rights lawyer.
www.cbc.ca...

The quackery of human trafficking. Ceausescu's sewer migration slave traded Canada is favorable to China not uniting families. Where went David Gubautz' uranium, and all those embassies, already desolate and a template of Ceausescu's epsilon misery

Big graft embedding slave owning duplicates fundamentalist family services. Thomas Sowell's "Poverty Pimps" took steroids and handed out crack pipes

Malepractice knows it's sick
www.regent.edu...

is attempting to "purify" Hitler's mother cause of Iran's mutaween's "holocaust", Ceausescu's sewer. MK ULTRA's "celebrity effect" ramped it up with
www.amazon.ca...

Bebe Glazer's Sharia McStinky McCarthyism,

Puppet masters selling abuse addiction, big fatwa lie kismet, male order Turkish, post scripts for the dogpiled at stealth psy ops co opting Ceausescu for corporate interests

Internet is a threat, to Ceausescu in Canada.

www.bangkokpost.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...

corporate fascist co opting of Ceausescu's birth bond treasury. Ottawa calls Bejing its sister city, plastic helot in torture chamber, barnyard ishii.

I have met and had in my life people who were created out of a mixing of species, so I don?t think that Mr. Spielberg was wrong about that, either. Such people do exist. But my experience of them was not anything like Taken. I have not met any angels, I can assure you. What I have encountered were complicated, almost deranged, chain-smoking, frantic beings who were obviously suffering. One of these beings spent years with us, living on the periphery of our lives. He was the most terrible person I have ever encountered. The idea that he was near us, was obsessed with us, was able to move around the country when we did, was able to participate in our thoughts and was avidly interested in our most private experiences?which he invaded at will?all of this was disturbing.

Milarepa's tulpas?

Poor man is persecuted by alot of strange things, all the drawbacks of fame, none of the perks of being paid by corporate stealth to co op Ceausescu's pro pedophilia slave traded, abuse enabled, rape inflated war crimes as a fake heart miracle.

[Goal of stealth psy ops]
"Normalize" Massive Child Trafficking through Psychological Warfare making it invisible
robertscourt.blogspot.com...

11 yrs old in Martin Cannon's connexion to Thinking XXX: sensitive to bachi bazi hot dogs on Friday abuse cycles, Same age phoolan diva was, when the neighbors starting throwing stones at her abuse issues

www.thinkingxxx.com...
www.whale.to...

Since the dogpile, a climax on kilamanjaro with Ceausescu's sympathizers on mount corporate circus

www.createforum.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

This is perhaps one of the most psychotic threads I have ever had the pleasure of reading on these forums.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
This is perhaps one of the most psychotic threads I have ever had the pleasure of reading on these forums.

ditto that, thanx for bringing it back up for my enjoyment since I wasn't around here for the onset...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Pretty much anyone who is involved with UFOs is heavily involved in the occult and is likely demon possessed. Strieber is a good case in point. His anti-christian rants are hardly surprising.

I knew someone involved in a UFO cult. She was very deeply involved in occult activity, with supposed great powers given to her by her UFO sponsors. She did perform some peculiar parlor tricks like passing through locked doors without forcing entry. She was eventually assassinated. It was the famous UFO researcher Jacques Vallee who first pointed out the similarities between demon possession, the occult and the UFO phenomenon.

Thus I'm not surprised at the psychotic, chaotic gibberish that fills this particular thread. The occult is not particularly conducive to mental health.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Thus I'm not surprised at the psychotic, chaotic gibberish that fills this particular thread.

And thank you so much for contributing to the insanity.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Everyone is psychotic, once corporate stealth's

"missing allen" is finished with dogpiling them

www.missingallen.com...

Ceauescu is a slave traded birth bond treasury, not a fake heart miracle from aliens

If obama is serious about clamping down on Taliban

he'll have to audit the fundamentalist family

"Purifying" Uganda, and Vanier Gujarat

Buddha in Afghanistan

rawstory.com...
www.thefamily.org...
www.vifamily.ca...

A matter of National Security in Uganda

www.npr.org...

conducting corporate stealth on the net, to nullify threats to corporate fascist take over

and slave traded population downizing to global epsilon sweatshop helot

Project paperclip found making multiples was not easy, so they think inducing psychosis is genius

Corporate stealth, co opting Ceausescu's birth bond treasury

wants it for crowd control

don't go to UC unless, the reader wants to risk their life, under the inexorable

crawl of corporate fascism in the NAU

www.createforum.com...

Dieback Executioners

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Pandora boxy]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Truth be told that in the end the Truth will reveal itself to all.

I call this 'Truthspeak'; this is the key in escaping such possessions. Demons attach to every lie and nurture the lie to capture the soul.

I applaud the OP for speaking his heart; it is time the truth be told. The question remains what to do from here? Time is short for most demons and they know it and they hate to be exorcised. We all have to call people out on their lies and let them know that we know!

It does reduce the company we keep that's for certain, but it just isn't worth it in allowing such creatures in our lives human or otherwise. I bet we see the worst of them for what they are soon enough!

Thanks for an interesting read! I am not a UFO believer, what we see and experience are not from outerspace.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I noticed this was originally posted 3 years ago and am reading it for the first time. I didn't go to the last page to read the latest thus, bringing this to the forefront again but............man, this OP sounds beyond bizarre. I'm not sure if I buy any of this. "Whitley killed the only known alien. A bug?" Say what?????????????

Although I always thought Macks death was mysterious, being hit by a car, I'm not sure of the purpose (if done deliberately). The 'damage' was already done.
It's like killing Budd Hopkins or David Jacobs at this point. Why? To silence what's already been said?

Sure Mack worked for a University but still, his opinions were already known and his work, on going!

Who knows. Everything in life can be spun into a conspiracy if you think about it. Everything! But, black magic? I dunno 'bout that one.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
the Chinese are torturing Falun Gong practitioners

on the grounds that they are infiltrated by American stealth psy ops

in the form of alien ufology cult groups

Falun gong ideas of descending from aliens, offends Chinese traditionalism

and social order

The Chinese are the "family's" biggest challenge to global domination
www.larouchepub.com...

and they appear to be infiltrating the cult stealthy psy ops, back

until they manage to establish their place as global super power

in the war of the biggest terrorist wins

Fundamentalist Jihadist, both in Utah and Fallujah

agree with the Chinese on one thing:

America has a skewed sense of human rights entitlement

for slave traded, corporate downsized population

global sweatshop helot

A nuclear winter will fix that, not only a slave trade

Ceausescu's slave traded birth bond treasury is a weapon of mass destruction.

Not a fake heart miracle from aliens

Corporate fascist takeover in Uganda and the NAU,

is a "slow genocide"
friendsforpeaceinafrica.org...

Internet is a threat, to Ceausescu.

www.bangkokpost.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...

"Over 3,000 top secret PsyOps operations are now underway in America's mass media."
robertscourt.blogspot.com...

Securitate
www.wilsoncenter.org...

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Pandora boxy]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztec

Your post is not as entertaining as Strieber's novels. I don't think that any publisher will show any interest in your ramblings. Try writing about cane toads invading the Everglades! At least it will be based on reality.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well quite a story and i learned years ago Strieber is a hack and a liar! After i got in to his second book transformation i began to realize he was either giving us a work of fiction or he was a disinformation operative. He keeps spewing the whole "Greys love us and are spiritual" crap blah blah. I heard more recently from a MUFON investigator they thought he was a subject of MILABS and not real ET's or he was not authentic compared to what they consider real abductees. That his story differed from considered to be authentic real abductions too vastly ect. Some suspect he stole the idea from talking with real abuctees or abductee. He embelishes in attention and fame. He gives me bad vibes.

This is speculation , I remember when they showed Strieber the puppet Area 51 alien footage on some news tabloid show in the mid 90's. His reaction was so fake and was clearly over reacting to the puppet. Bad acting. Maybe it was just me but he seems like a snake in the grass. I found his story entertaining but it was waaaay too crazy compared to the research i have turned up over the years. Inconsistent with the agenda and the similarities of abductees. They "the Greys" are bad news and are self serving manipulators using people period. They plant memory blocks and false memories yes I agree. This is just my opinion on the man.

Mack was a good man real down to earth Zen like he was a Buddhist and seen things in a positive light a spiritual kind of guy. I liked him and share his beliefs and about the after life ect. A real Harvard guy not some author so happened to be a abductee mind you. The official story was he was killed by a drunken driver while walking home. The driver plead guilty "perhaps under mind control" we may never know. But to say he got whacked is a bold claim with no evidence that i can find.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

My thoughts exactly especially after page 2

we have

1. Broken einglsih
2. Countless links to irrelevant jargin and god knows what
3. Babbling and more gibberish off topic posts
4. Outrageous Claims and no proof

I think my IQ just dropped a few points, feel a headache coming on... losing brain cells from ca.. cant read AAAAghhhhhhh

Pandora Boxxy and frankenkitty what was that all about?

tl;dr

Wow page 2 unreadable spam mods please chime in any time

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

we have

1. Broken einglsih

I believe Einglsih is capitalized.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Well quite a story and i learned years ago Strieber is a hack and a liar! After i got in to his second book transformation i began to realize he was either giving us a work of fiction or he was a disinformation operative. He keeps spewing the whole "Greys love us and are spiritual" crap blah blah. I heard more recently from a MUFON investigator they thought he was a subject of MILABS and not real ET's or he was not authentic compared to what they consider real abductees. That his story differed from considered to be authentic real abductions too vastly ect. Some suspect he stole the idea from talking with real abuctees or abductee. He embelishes in attention and fame. He gives me bad vibes.

The "greys are spiritual and love us" horse crap is THEIR own propaganda. The greys and every other alien being have been shown to be notorious liars and frequently, as you state later, plant false memories. Whitley clearly hasn't gone past these screen memories and likely falsely believes that they are real. He's falling for the aliens' slick advertising. I wouldn't be surprised if he's being completely mind controlled.

All of these creatures, the greys, the reptilians, the mantids, the nordics, wookiees, etc., they've all been reported on the same ships working together, which, as the researcher Derrel Sims states, means that they're different models mass produced somewhere and working to some objective that is for their own self-interest.

Inconsistent with the agenda and the similarities of abductees. They "the Greys" are bad news and are self serving manipulators using people period. They plant memory blocks and false memories yes I agree.

All the more reason to suspect that he's falling for what they're telling him. Whitley Strieber is very much a lost cause. No one should listen to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join