It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This website Amazes me, all week I have been waiting for a post on the CNN planted questions during the Republican You tube debate. If the shoe was on the other foot and Fox News planted Republicans with questions on Democrat debate, this website would have been lit up with posts of people calling it a right wing/Fox News conspiracy, and some how Bush arranged it all. I must say That I'm not surprised by this, CNN is a left wing news channel (if you even want to call it a news channel) From distorting a interview with John Cena to anti Christian, left wing Amanpour. Below are some links.
John Cena:
www.metacafe.com...
pwtorch.com...
weblogs.baltimoresun.com...

CNN Republican You tube:
washingtontimes.com.../20071130/NATION/111300093/1001
newsbusters.org...
www.townhall.com...
There are a hundred other articles on line if you search it.

I bet though you all believe that the CIA story out of the Venezuela Analysis. Cause that’s not run by Chavez in any way.
www.venezuelanalysis.com...

But the fact that these people are all plants is just a story concocted by Fox News, George Bush, Chaney, The people at Area 51, The CIA, New World Order, did I miss anyone? Ohhhhhh yeah Halliburton.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BigJoeNYC

you are absolutly right! There is no excuse for CNN and the democrats to disrupt the republican debates. These debates are a function for and about the concerns of republicans. How dare they pull this crap! You have noticed that the democrats won't have a debate on fox " a real debate may happen" and that wouldn't do! real question of importance could be asked. But as usual republicans showed thier class their class. I doubt we will be holding any more debates on CNN however. No one watches the Clinton News Network anymore anyway. Why bother to debate on a network with almost no audience!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
RIGHT on Brother. Its good to see that there are still some good people on this site!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There is no excuse for todays media period .....

They are no longer reporters but centerfolds and pinup models who may or may not have a background in journalism but are willing to twist a story to what ever view point they are asked to..

I can remember when I was a kid reporters and journalists would be chastised for doing exactly what they are EXPECTED to do in this day and age of news.

Respectfully
GEO

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just found this link as well:
www.townhall.com...

Thursday, November 29, 2007
More Plants at the CNN Debate
Posted by: Mary Katharine Ham at 7:44 AM
This is utterly ridiculous. CNN should be incredibly ashamed and people should be fired over this. As it is, there's no mention of it on their front page despite the fact that they put out a statement about the gay general/Hillary supporter last night.

Michelle spots a John Edwards supporter, an Obama supporter, and a union activist among the questioners.

The signs for all are obvious and should have revealed themselves through a quick click-through to each YouTuber's bios and other videos. The girl who asked the abortion question is wearing a John Edwards t-shirt in one of her videos.

Flashback to my interview with Anderson Cooper:

Q: There’s been a bit of scandal about the screening that CNN did on its “undecided voters” for the last Democratic debate. The diamonds-and-pearls question was attacked by the questioner herself. There were some allegations that several of the voters were in fact liberal activists on quite a few issues (and one possible Democratic Party operative). What’s the process for checking these YouTube questioners and their affiliations?

AC: “Well, campaign operatives are people, too. We don’t investigate the background of people asking questions…that’s not our job. Last time around (in the Democrat CNN/YouTube debate), there were questions from Joe Biden’s campaign…and we had some fun with that (disclosing who they were posed by). Things like that are generally pretty obvious. In watching these videos after a while, you can kind of tell, who’s really serious about an issue and who’s just parroting a press release or a talking point.”
Oops. Shame, too, because this will almost entirely obscure what was, in many ways, a great debate last night. I have no idea whether to think CNN is actually this stupid or if it's willful.

new topics

top topics

join