It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Possesion & why its all BS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Personally, I think they experience personally joy or euphoria from ruining someone's life or watching them harm others.

I see them very similar in motivation to any other sentient to pseudo-sentient being... they have motivations. It just so happens that humans are a form of amusement.

Consider demons to be the kind of people that kick puppies and bunt babies. Regular spirits abhorr and hate such behavior, but the demons find it uproariously hilarious when they do harm.

I also speculate that they feed from negative things... meaning that they become more powerful when they are allowed to sway reality in ways they wish.

Fortunate enough that the Veil exists, and that it is prohibitively difficult to interfere with the realm of man.

Oh, and that most of their bodies were destroyed during the last age. It makes it a whole lot harder... just being a floating mass of energy and will. Like a parasite, they have to be able to latch onto something in this realm or they wither and die.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Good posts following my initial topic of possession.

I make the statement, not out of ignorance, as i understand all of the "laws of angelic beings", what they can do what they cant, etc etc, as i too, am a Christian by faith. What confuses me are the actual conditions that make it "easier" for some people to be infested and not others...

Time for some anecdotal typing:

Being no stranger to the dark-side, Ive been around for 40 years, thankfully, and have been exposed to some pretty strange situations, from hanging out with with Luciferian Black Metal rockers to visiting the voodoo priests of Haiti (as a tourist not a client)...at the age of 8 i witnessed my friend Randy Mayos mom, Annie(self proclaimed witch), move an unhindered coffee cup across her kitchen table in the mid 1970s without even touching it, my first introduction to telekinesis and dark practices.

I have personally stood before a local(this was in florida in the very early 1990's, the church was actually this guy's house) "High Priest" of the local Satanic Church, kicked the # out of him in a street fight and whole heartedly gave him plenty of time to cast whatever spells he wished on me prior to said beating. I currently have 2 very close friends of whom both are practicing Luciferian Satanists, of which i try my hardest to dissuade them from, and have yet to witness one paranormal event either occuring to me or around me aside from the coffe cup incident. Just wondering why some, and most times free of applied sin, and not others.

<< 1   >>

join