It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are these NWO people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Where are they?
Who do they think they are?
Will they get their asses kicked if they try to come into power?
What�s wrong with the old world order?
Do I want to be hippy dippy?

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The NWO is a secret underground goverment, or a Satanic cult that wants[ and is written in many old texts ] to take over the world. Some say the NWO will be the Iluminati. The Iluminati from what I have heard and read are a Satanic cult. Others say it will be a good NWO. Nostradamus predicted that the NWO will take place after WWIII, and a New World Order will be set up. It will rule for a thousand years of peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well if it is true that NWO will come into power after ww3 than it will probably happen in the next 10 years. The war with iraq will probably start ww3.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:11 PM
link   
God damn you people are so full of crap, it makes me sick.

Have you ever heard of the Buddhists? If Buddha were preaching in Europe in the 1700s and 1600s they'd be calling him a Satanist TOO!

That's all the Damn Illuminati (non-existant) and Rosicrucians and all that were. Just groups of people searching for a different view of "enlightenment" other than Catholicism. As for the Illuminati though, it had some problems with political scandals and the church, which led to its disbanding.

OH NO LOOK OUT HERE COMES BUDDHA, RUN!!!!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What if.......

...this IS the new world order?

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I agree with ya!!!Originally posted by FreeMason
God damn you people are so full of crap, it makes me sick.

Have you ever heard of the Buddhists? If Buddha were preaching in Europe in the 1700s and 1600s they'd be calling him a Satanist TOO!

That's all the Damn Illuminati (non-existant) and Rosicrucians and all that were. Just groups of people searching for a different view of "enlightenment" other than Catholicism. As for the Illuminati though, it had some problems with political scandals and the church, which led to its disbanding.

OH NO LOOK OUT HERE COMES BUDDHA, RUN!!!!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
if its such crap why post here?
if you believe the omega agency theory that is presented on this web site people like bush Sr. are in charge but i believe its groups like the UN and the EU

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well the so full of crap aspect is primarily directed at the WW3, thing, anyone who believes in this day and age that you can have another world war without blowing up an entire continent is just fooling themselves, because when the loser is about to lose, all his nukes are going to fly EVERYWHERE!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 31 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by the pirate
I agree with ya!!!Originally posted by FreeMason

Ohhh! Freemasons got a new friend

posted on Jan, 31 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Did you see the US State of the Union address this week?

Well then you were looking right at the key figure in the bush crime family led NWO currenty in our govt', no not that moron shrub, it's cheney!!! He's daddy-bush's personal hand picked spy.

If you can't see it it must be the "can't see the forest for the trees" type of thing!! Bummer for you eh?

Don't get me wrong, I understand the party affiliation and being a good GOP voter, regardless how absurd the choice of candidates are but you can't be so blind as to not notice the pattern of events leading to this current scenario.

1. fixed election to ensure GOP victory

2. demise of true democracy for all peoples within the country, marshall law coming soon to a city near you!!

3. terror attacks, allowed or not, being used to fuel a bogus war against a Muslim country, this week its Iraq, next week we'll flip a coin I guess.

4. the eradication of all Muslims, soon to follow... how else can you fight a religion?

5. ONE WORLD GOVT CAN'T BE TO FAR OFF!!! And the bush crime family wants to ensure that they are in the lead position.

Go ahead attack me, attack away at all voices of reason or alternate views, attack any who speak out against the NWO because your a good GOP party person but as we watch this travesty against all humanity unfold, I want you all to reflect on what you now think and what we will all soon know... the NWO is here, they have assumed control and we can do little or nothing about it.

And the truly sad thing is that no one will even know or realize until it is far to late to reverse the situation.

Peace... but for how long, and at what cost?

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
USMC Harrier - I find it ironic that you are a wannabe elitist liberal.

About a month ago ABC's Nightline did a show about a kid from the Northeast who joined the Marines instead of going off to Ivy League Schools like the rest of his private school buddies.

Nightline interviewed the Marine and his father who was part of the elite NYC media as a columnist. They asked the Marine what made him go to Paris Island instead of Harvard like others in his HS class. He said 9/11 and serving the country made him take a detour in life.

The liberals from his private school actually conducted a study to understand why one of their students would make such a serious mistake in joining the Marines instead of attending a pompous a$$ Ivy League school. They said they had failed in educating this student and other parents said they were sorry for the Marine's parents.

You see the liberals that you want to be a part of think you're some backwards a$$ redneck for being a Marine.

[Edited on 5-2-2003 by MT69]

arc

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
warning : non american posting

ok if the illuminati are related to free masons, are not satanic (in the old devil worshipping sense) and will be responsible for the NWO - the problem with it coming about is what exactly?

you do realise that the american constitution was founded on the principals of freemasonry?

and satanism in another form can be considered the decision not to worship god but to accept the individual has the power of choice.

If the NWO can exist - I say bring it on

top topics

join