It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why was my myspace account deleted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
ok so heres the story.

my myspace account has suddenly been deleted.i havnt had the internet for a number of years so i dont have experience with it,is it natural for your account to be deleted sometimes?.

the reason why my mind is a bit fuzzed is becasue my account was deleted not long after i was communicating some information posted on this site to someone who is in the public spotlight.

and it got me thinking a bit!

so what do you think?,why would it be deleted?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Myspace has strict rules about photos you may or may not post. You didn't put any picture or nude men or women up did you? That ground for immediate expulsion.

If an account is inactive for a while (not sure how long a while is) your account may be deleted.

Someone may have phished your account to and deleted it. Its a possibility.

Was this information "anti-Myspace"?

Those are the only explanations I can think of now.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Oh, too weird. Yesterday morning I woke up and found that my Myspace account was deleted as well! I post bulletins about Palestine or other injustices raging across the world and have my fair share of friends or are ALF,ELF, and the like. I have a picture of loading my Mac 10 in the back of a friends car (at national park) and it was just taken off. Wild.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Oh, too weird. Yesterday morning I woke up and found that my Myspace account was deleted as well! I post bulletins about Palestine or other injustices raging across the world and have my fair share of friends or are ALF,ELF, and the like. I have a picture of loading my Mac 10 in the back of a friends car (at national park) and it was just taken off. Wild.

my case is very similar to that,weird indeed!

i didnt have any nude or illegal pictures.i only had pictures of ufos,space,mk ultra stuff,cia documents and so on.

myspace is rupert murdoch,and we all know where murdoch has his friends!

looks like theyve got an anti internet communications department operating now!

oh heres a good link
www.the-agent.net...

myspace,THEIRspace more like it!!!!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm pissed too. I had beautiful girls biting my ish every single day. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Let the new reign of terror begin.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thats strange I have never had any problems with My myspace account. It works just like it did the day I got it.

new topics

top topics

join