It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Actual Flying Saucers Work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
NAZI Germany was at least 20 years ahead of everyone else in technology. Unlimited R&D budget with a leader who believed strongly in innovation along with his demented ideas of idealism. German scientists were very intelligent, and statistically thus possibly genetically a nation of the smartest people on the planet. The Brits had concepts on technology, but Germany had equivalent concepts if not better and they put it to practice. BTW, I'm not German or of German decent, but you can't ignore history & statistics. To shed light on the technology they used, the discs were electrostatic & electromagnetic applying the Coanda Effect to produce air pressure differentials above and below the craft. Notice that all crafts appear metallic, that's because they were. The top metallic plates were positively charged ionizing the air above it, specifically stripping the electrons from the air and leaving heavy positive ions which were repelled away from the top surface essentially creating a vacuum above the craft causing lift (silently) because the pressure below the craft remain normal. Electromagnetism was used to further reduce the air pressure above the craft by manipulating (moving) the positive ions around the craft (from top to bottom); it was also used to control flight direction and stability. There were also many mechanisms used in the craft (depending the model) to increase and decrease electrostatic charging of regions of the top plates. To answer why the craft is circular, the craft needs to be symmetric for maximum surface area usage and stability that only a circular shape can offer. Also the saucer shape is never flat and usually has a bevelled, specifically parabolic (or conic), which is needed in reducing air pressure by contributing to the Coanda Effect & (depending the model) the eletromagnetic "control" field. The interior of these crafts were maximized (large) since the actual "drive" was the surface of the craft. The power used was actually very little because the shape of the craft the technologies used to reduce air pressure are very efficient. Very early models used standard electric batteries to charge the top surface and power any eletromagnetic field and eventually they used more practical means of generating power such as gas powered generators. Look at the following video and notice that a very small propeller is lifting a fairly large body because the method/technology/concept being applied is EXTREMELY efficient on power (www.youtube.com...). Now note that this prop powered RC flying saucer, though it is extremely efficient, it is using a very inefficient method of reducing air pressure above the craft by using a propeller (a very small propeller). Also I like to add that this technology & variations of it using propeller technology in a highly efficient manner is known in the aerospace industry but intentionally avoided due to "oil companies". Efficient means using less fuel, which is a no-no on this oil controlled planet. Anyway to continue, the maximum lift can only be achieved if the pressure above the craft is ZERO (or close to it) and uniformly distributed above the craft. That is the technology in a nutshell and the true means powering the UFO phenomena, which I further comment is HUGELY man-made, but not all. The Roswell incident of 1947 was the US experimenting with the stolen NAZI technology found in Germany, at least some of the technology and I'm not saying aliens do not exist. The famous picture from the 50s of a UFO with 3 orbs on it's underbelly was a NAZI designed, possibly build also, disc being piloted by the US military.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by MainframeII]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Anyway, of the NAZI hardware, research, ideas & concepts stolen by the US via many means including in Project Paper Clip (recruitment by force of German scientists) opened a flood thinking in "rethinking" existing (even historical) scientific observations & phenomena and building technologies to utilize these observations such as the Coanda Effect, Magnetism, Electrostatic, Gravity, but a lot more practical than futuristic & far-fetched (you would say," that's so simple"). The current technologies around flying saucers are many, many years ahead of what Germany built 60 years ago and of what we have today. The current stuff are nuclear powered allowing the saucers and other shaped crafts to float indefinitely. The US has even built massive flying "aircraft carriers" which float indefinitely in the sky as the USS Nimitz floats on water.

In essence & conclusion, "THESE FLYING CRAFT FLOAT ON AIR AS A BOAT FLOATS ON WATER"

Disclaimer:
These are just my thoughts and beliefs and I deny any actual knowledge of anything mentioned.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Link to online document of the text above:

How Actual Flying Saucers Work

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainframeII

Disclaimer:
These are just my thoughts and beliefs and I deny any actual knowledge of anything mentioned.

Don't you find this sentence a little contradictory? I mean if you deny any actual knowledge, then why would you hold these beliefs... and then post about it?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Actually, I believe that Hitler was old-fashioned, he was a very World War I thinking man....I think my old history teacher put it best: "If Hitler had been more keen on innovation, the Nazis would have had jets."

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthweezer
Actually, I believe that Hitler was old-fashioned, he was a very World War I thinking man....I think my old history teacher put it best: "If Hitler had been more keen on innovation, the Nazis would have had jets."

Well, they did have jets. Hitler just wanted to use them as bombers and not fighters.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthweezer
"If Hitler had been more keen on innovation, the Nazis would have had jets."

Umm...they did have jets. Well before anyone else. And "Rocket Planes" before that.

Messerschmitt_Me_262

[edit on 30-11-2007 by tommyknockers]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
oops, my bad, I guess he didn't know about those...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Interesting theory.

However there is not just 1 "UFo tech".

Heck there's many.

And the Roswell one was NOT a nazi flying saucer, there were about 3-4 "greys" inside, of which 2 died on impact.

However a propellor will not give the flight characteristics that spacecrafts have.

Advanced UFO tech certainly has to do with dimensional travel.
But there's really many different techniques.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
1936-1945 - NAZI rule, endless innovation & war
1945 1st 1/2 - US find NAZI military research including flying saucers & nuclear research
1945 mid year - projects like + Project Paper Clip start
1945 2nd 1/2 - US use fission bomb to end Pacific war
1946 - US Project Paper Clip continues with much success
1947 - Roswell crash of US tested flying saucer
1952 - US military flying saucers over Washington DC - display of their new top secret war machines for US President.
1950s - Civilians capture closeup picture of NAZI designed & built & US built flying saucers.
1950-1960 - US top secret space program ensues with much success. High altitude space craft launches from stratosphere technology. Conventional space propulsion used. Advances in alternative space propulsion yelled some success. ION & nuclear propulsion technology.
1954 - broad US body make contact with "aliens" (rumored not to be the first but more official). Discussions are highly classified. Discovery that "aliens" not extra-terrestrial but terrestrial. Ultra secret commission assembled to make deal with new revelations. Revelations are extremely disturbing to some members of the commission. Special commission (in secret) place the priority in security of the planet over the interests of the "aliens".
1960+ - US lands on Moon, Mars, travels all over solar system.
1969 - public US Moon landing and monitored in space at a distance by US military spacecrafts.
1970+ - technology advances even further in areas of electrostatic and eletromagnetism. New discoveries are made such as gravity weakening/shielding using inverted magnets of like sides pressed together. Further contacts with aliens. Many officials take drastic actions to revelations.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by MainframeII]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
More evidence and actual experiments but still using jet fan turbine to create the Coanda Effect. This method is still inefficient compared to using electrostatic and magnetism to create the Coanda Effect.
www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
R&D is expensive along with "reactions" to "alien" revelations require large amounts of funds. Misdirection, or common-sharing, of funds is normal practice in all forms of government. It is rumored that the secret commission(s) are keeping the secret of their actions not only from us, but more importantly from the "aliens". They believe they are operating in the best interest of the human race as we know it. As all governing bodies do which and that are allied with another much more powerful ally, it is in the best interest of these governors to research and build a defense strategy against their ally (ex. Batman & Superman), including stealing their technology. But these strategies must be concealed from the ally, especially if the ally has much better powers of perception. In this regard the citizen over which the governors rule over become a liability and must remain unaware of the secret defense actions of the governors. On the same note, those that do know what is actually is happening must remain 100% loyal to the cause and never tell anyone in fear that their ally might find out. But to remain loyal, they must truly believe in the actions of the governors. These loyalists must come in all shapes, sizes and ranks. But the best security of remaining 100% secret is compartmentalization due to the natural nature of humans.

The atmospheric propulsion technology was/is different than the space propulsion technology used. Space propulsion technology used in the 50s and 60s was conventional but did include ion and nuclear technology which was advanced for those times. The current technology include new methods of achieving propulsion though space by means of eletrostatics and electromagnetism along with conventional technology. The more advanced propulsion systems operating today comprise of invoking spacial-time "density" differentials achieved by interlacing eletrostatics and eletromagnetism.

top topics

join