It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shy hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well - I used to lurk here starting in late 2003 or 2004, and I recently thought I'd drop back in. Obviously I then decided to register.

I actually haven't really made up my mind about some topics featured here (though I tend to be skeptical about UFO pictures and things like this), but (or perhaps therefore) I really enjoy reading and considering the discussion and debate about them here... which... is sort of why I'm here...

Too long! Right, I'll now resume exploring the guidelines and features so I can understand better how to use this board (it's the biggest one I've ever joined
)... I've added a couple things to my profile already.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Elite Insight

Greetings Elite Insight. Welcome to ATS. If you have any questions feel free to U2U me if you like.. Have fun

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

There's no need to be shy around here. ; )
There's the usual amount of yokels, as everywhere - but there are quite a few interesting AND polite people, too.

I hope you share your thoughts or experiences about the oh-so-many fascinating topics that are being tossed around here...

I'll be going now - I live in a different time zone altogether.
Anyway, I hope this turns out to be a rewarding experience for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
AHH!! That was uncommonly fast!!
haha... thanks so much to both of you!

(BTW, "shy" it's because I'm actually terribly shy, to put it that way, and... I... couldn't think of a more interesting thread title... :duh

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Welcome Elite insight, im new around here to and have found most members to be really nice and friendly, so i hope this helps a little with the shyness. again welcome from me.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Hi Elite Insight

Welcome

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

*Puts on a monkey suite "WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMMOROW!" * Ok enough fun an games, Welcome to ATS! Good to have 'ya abord! If your looking for fun and game come find me in BTS!

join