It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If They Were Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
First off I am not a big fan of the general theory on UFOs and Aliens. But if they were real why would they make themselves known, and what would be there purpose here. I just do not understand, if they are so intelligent, and if they have so much technology then why can they go undetected. Also do these things have limits.

My personal belief is that if they are real they are demonic, fallin angels and such. They do strike unbelief, and fear. So maybe they are of Satan. I am not completely sure either way.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnnydmb23

I just do not understand, if they are so intelligent, and if they have so much technology then why can they go undetected

I am not sure what to believe about them. Im rather neutral.

However, based on things I read here and elsewhere. They dont seem so intelligent, nor have any great technology.

I so want to believe....but nothing ever seems to be able to convince me. Eh Every photo/video I ever see is always so obviously fake

I tend to believe more in the spiritual relm then the alien relm I think

[edit on 29-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by Johnnydmb23

First off I am not a big fan of the general theory on UFOs and Aliens.

Nor, am I.

But if they were real why would they make themselves known, and what would be there purpose here.

Two points.

First, you say "if they".

Second, you are putting UFO's
and aliens in the same category.

UFO's do exist. Known fact.

Aliens do not, until proof is provided.

Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I believe aliens are here to observe us and others aren't so nice and like to test on us.

They do have invisiblity 'cloaks' on some of their UFOs, but other times maybe they want thier ships to be seen by people, but make no big appearance maybe b/c they have a deal with the government that the won't show themselves to te public (hard theory to prove). It may be completly wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
im not so sure on the whole demon/angel thing.if they were real,wouldnt they let themselves be known?.

if angels are so benevolent,then why all the problems on earth,they should reveal themselves to help or at least explain.

my personal belief is that if they are real they are extraterrestrial, fallen from the stars..

oh and its the humans doing all the killing right,these ufos dont seem to harm anyone.

i know why your here,dont waste our time.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

new topics

top topics

join