It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, in Bible Prophecy??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Greetings,

I've always been interested in the NWO and how its concept has been in circulation for years now...

It would really take some master planning to execute such an ambitious endeavor however I believe the NWO is no longer in the region of "far fetched"... For those who have thoroughly looked into this subject you know its no surprize.

What I find surprizing is that it's now believed that the Bible knew about the concept of the New World Order all along... No joke.

Check out this short vid:

www.youtube.com...

Here's the main channel if anyone's interested:

www.youtube.com/worldslastchance

I'd like some feed back on this.

Janice

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Janice911]

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Janice911]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well I haven't actually researched the subject entirely but I am Christian and I grew up with the Bible. Recently I went back to the book of Revalations and other related readings and pondered their meaning.

I'm pretty postive that a One World Nation and One World Goverment is a prophecy and signs that the time is coming (or perhaps now begining). I don't know exactly how long the NWO reign will last before things really start rocking the world but, it's certainly apart of the plan.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The book of Revelations is being intentionally played out by the New World Order. The prophecy is extremely symbollic, but is widely believed to describe specific world powers (nations) that will war with one another, followed by natural catastrophe and the coming of angels. The savior of a small percentage of people, and the coming of a new world.

The New World order, lead by the Bush family, set foot into the Middle East knowing that they were playing the role of anti-christ. The beast is what devours the middle east. The middle east is the home of Jesus, Iraq is Babylon, and all these holy lands are being blown apart and terrorized by America for a reason. Bush has made us the beast.

The first time I began to see this for what it was, I was miserable. I realized that G.W. Bush really is the anti-christ. That he was supposed to be a Christian leader, but that he is responsible for pushing America into a murdering, child killing, family wrecking mess of a war - and NOT letting us leave. That he is not a Christian at all, but a Satanist, as are all the leaders of the NWO. They revel in pain, death, and greed. This is why, despite all the wishy-washy promises and talks between politicians, the circle that is in power will never let us leave the Middle East. They are just getting started.

Sorry that I'm rambling on but this topic really upsets me sometimes. The end of days is not something that had to happen, indeed it may be avoided if Humanity makes the consciousness shift. But the fact remains, the prophecy is that we will give ourselves out to the mark of the beast, materialism, greed, etc. in exchange for the death and destruction of the world. And one man is leading us there - the man who would use GOD and Christianity as a weapon against the people - the anti-christs, Bush and co. Reagan and every other crooked president did their part to play out this role too. They want to be the end.

I'm going to stop now.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
the way i see it, the bible end of the world thing is just to convert people to its religion, the 2012 thing, is just another Y2k thing, and the NWO is the real deal, but maybe not as extreem as people make it out to be.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This has been covered, I created a thread about a year or two (maybe three?) ago;

Does the Bible predict a one world government?

5 page discussion. Hope that helps

Remember, I'm the FMSE here, so U2U me if you have any questions

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
infinite

so what, let people make new threads about it.....unless you want people to start digging up old threads to reply to.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
infinite

so what, let people make new threads about it.....unless you want people to start digging up old threads to reply to.

What did I just say?

This has been covered, I created a thread about a year or two (maybe three?) ago;

Does the Bible predict a one world government?

5 page discussion. Hope that helps

Remember, I'm the FMSE here, so U2U me if you have any questions

Where did I say people cannot make new threads? I didn't.

Seeings the other thread is 5 pages long, I think it can help answer the questions that some may have.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hey Newwordover, it is upseting, the condition of the world today is certainly a pitying one, and your right unless its condition changes we're headed for the long expected NWO...

I thought it was amazing that Bible prophecy could have been warning us about what is going to happen all this time... To me it helped me understand that the evil behind the plan of the NWO will not be left to continue to the point of destroying God's people, God will allow it to take place to expose this evil instigated by non other than the Father of all lies, Satan. I believe it is now every humans responsibility to vindicate the name of God through out this Great Controversy that goes beyond our government, this era, and the world, it's a battel between GOOD and EVIL. And yea, we're in the middle of it! There are other videos about America in prophecy on that channel I strongly encouarge all to check them out...

I'm really considering making a specialized forum just for this channel, the info there is just flat out on the table... something we as a people have been very deprived of. It's our right to know!

Here's the main channel link: www.youtube.com/worldslastchance

God bless us all.

Janice

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The NWO, one world gov thing is nothing new. The book of Genesis describes it’s earliest recorded attempt in Babylon. The self-same spiritual forces that were behind that rebellion against God are the ones at work today. There’s nothing new under the sun.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
True resistor it's nothing new. The most powerful men in the history of the world have aimed in uniting the world under a ONE WORLD POWER.

However, God said it would never be.

As you said there will be an "attempt" to do so. Are we mentally and psychologically ready to meet such an attempt if it will restrict us from our freedom (including religious freedom)?

This is the area of profound depth.

Janice

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The big test is when they start telling people, you cannot show your faith, you cannot pray or protest our power for religious reasons etc. This goes along with the mark of the beast scenario, where we will be forced to get new I.D.'s our retinas scanned etc. (this is all going down next year).

When people start to see this happen they will really come to the conclusion that the beast is real and it is America, or more specifically the American government. If they give up their religious faith etc. then the prophecy will start to draw itself out in front of our eyes.

The beast has already made it illegal for people to declare their constitutional rights (yes, we can now be taken to prison for claiming constitutional rights).

It's just not a joke to me anymore. All the real lines are being drawn. We have to decide whether we will die/go to prison to keep our religious and constitutional rights, or whether we will give up to the beast.

In my opinion, the scripture states that only a few hundred thousand will be saved for a reason. I can only see a handful of people out of millions having the courage to fight the beast when it tries to take away our rights. These handful are probably going to die, but their souls are said to be 'saved'.

Just some more thoughts. I encourage people to really consider who George Bush and his father are. His grandfather was a supreme nazi agent working in America. The family has ties to black magick and skull and bones, they have ties to murders etc. G.W. Bush was elected because he FOOLED the majority of the 'religious right' i.e. Christian voters into siding with him --- when in fact he is a Satanist.

How can he and his father not fit the bill of Anti-christ?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Heck, just go over to this site and see all the bible codes that have been worked out for this very subject.

Lots of interesting things on that Exodus 2006 page.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Bible most definitely prophesies a world government during the end of this age. Although Revelation is often cited, the prophecy is much clearer in Daniel. Revelation uses apocalyptic imagery while Daniel interprets a literal prophecy. He mentions five governments throughout the history of the word (four which came to pass exactly as Daniel said) and the final global government which is still to come.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
the way i see it, the bible end of the world thing is just to convert people to its religion

Ridiculous. I don't know how letting people know about the end of the world age causes people to convert to its religion. Virtually all cultures and religions talk about the end, and they don't need converting because the people are already of that belief system. Since the world has already gone through several destructions, this one is just yet another in the chain. We're currently living in the 4th world according to most American Indian accounts, or the 5th world by some other older cultures. What has already happened many times will of course again happen. We're being told by virtually every religion the end is coming because it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
New World Order and One World Govt might be considered slightly two different things. The bible tells us the last major empire will be the Revived Roman Empire, or it also mentions a multi nation federation. The old Roman empire controlled most of Europe. The European Union is the Revived Roman Empire of the end times. But the Bible tells us more will join in and implies that it goes global, because the anti-christ figure seems to have control over all nations and people's. He causes all people to received the mark on the hand or forehead, and those not baring that mark will not be allowed to buy or sell.

The whole New World Order seems to imply a global govt and that came from the bible and it's also why so many are afraid of receiving any kind of chip implant or mark or even some ID card that gives them a number they need to use in everyday life. So yes, much of this has its origins in the bible.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes and I believe that the Bible will thereby provide the info necessary to avoid becoming a part of this evil system.

That's why we need to search Bible prophecy more.

Janice

top topics

join