It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about roswell deathbedconfessions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi,lately I seen a documentary or read somewhere that there have been 14 death bed confessions from military persons that were involved in the supposed retrieval of a flying saucer in roswell,Can anyone confirm if this is true?also if it is can anyone provide any names,info,links,basically anything regarding death bed confessions to do with roswell.Any info much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yes sir. And there are a handful of non-fiction books written by men who had first-hand accounts of Roswell.

I might be getting my facts wrong, but the author of 'Communion' , Whitley Streiber, was an abductee and was very well informed by either being part of the investigation, or interviewing the very government agents who handled it.

There are also hundreds of government officials who came for with the Disclosure Project to affirm that there are E.T.'s living on earth right now, in deep underground military bases, and are feeding on humans as part of a peace treaty with black-operative government. These men are not on their death beds but are risking their lives and careers all the same.

Cheers.

new topics

join