It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming swindle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I had previously bookmarked a documentary about the global warming swindle.

Today, I decided I wanted to look at it again for some research on a topic I wanted to post.

To my utter amazement (or rather my not-so-surprised amazement) the content of the page has been removed....

The item is not available due to issues with the item's content.
If you would like to report this problem as an error report, you may do so here.

I dont just bookmark any old rubbish and it's a dam shame this content is no longer here at this particular location.

Here's the link to the actual page.
www.archive.org...

Is it just this site whose info is being reduced or has anyone else noticed similar actions on sites they visit?

If so, maybe we are beginning to find the first parts of internet editing by some power hungry authority of some description.

Luckily, this information is still available..

Vaclav Klaus, president of the Czech Republic, argues in the Financial Times that ambitious environmentalism is the biggest threat to freedom, democracy, the market economy and prosperity.
Mr Klaus writes that “global warming hysteria has become a prime example of the truth versus propaganda problem” and the issue “is more about social than natural sciences and more about man and his freedom than about tenths of a degree Celsius changes in average global temperature.”

www.ft.com...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Extralien]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
U2U sent

The programme is probably copyright protected by Ch4 in the UK, hence it being pulled from google video etc.

new topics

join