It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican YouTube Debates Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Does it not ring true that this debate was totally Republican controlled? There was a Retired General who served in the Army for 42 years who asked the candidates their views on Gays serving in the military, and if they support "Don't ask don't tell"

They never answered the question directly, they hid behind Colen Powells statements.

After three of the candidate danced around the question, Cooper Anderson then turned and asked the General who was in the audience if they answered his question.

The General said "No". So the General started explaining that the "Don't ask don't tell" policy and how it did work in his 42 years of experience and that the men and women in the Armed Forces are professional enough to handle this situation.

So in the middle of his speech, the cut the microphone off and he did not get a chance to finish his question.

I can't wait to see it posted on YouTube.

I am sorry, I am not taking political sides, but that was SO FOX NEWS LIKE to pull the mic off line on live TV. The General never got make his point.

BTW, before you conservatives out there start blasting me as a liberal hippy loser. Please try to hold your tongue, I am for Ron Paul if he makes the candidacy. (which he wont) Thanks to all those phony Republican Candidates and their sponsors.

All of their responses are so scripted that word "phony" was sticking to them like white on rice.

I like to thank George Bush for totally destroying and annihilating his party for the next 8 years.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
So in the middle of his speech, the cut the microphone off and he did not get a chance to finish his question.

I can't wait to see it posted on YouTube.

Here 'tis. The General's microphone stopped working and he was handed a new one.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

CNN did confirm within an hour after the debate that the old dude was on one of the Hillary Clinton Steering committees and was a plant.
So, here is your real conspiracy !

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Here is Anderson Cooper confirming it.

top topics

join