It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 24

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Well Maybe something will come up very soon that is a few hours closer to you. We will see you soon. Send another email tomorrow after services.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It clearly states in the bible that first seven seals will be opened and at the opening of the seventh seal there will be seven trumpets blown by seven of God's angels. It will take 3 1/2 years for the final trumpet to be blown and for Jesus Christ to return as King of Kings and Lord of Lord's! According to Ronald Weinland the first seal was broken back in 1994 and five more have already been broken since then. This means that were only waiting for seal #7 to broken. Once this seal is broken there will be wide spread natural and manmade disasters that will take place in even the farthest reaches of the earth. Thus the 'Great Tribulation' period of Revelation!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Hang in there partner. Remember we live in a world that has taught us to live for now and expect it yesterday. We've had people by themselves, on their own for years before God lead them to where the flock was being gathered. No communication for years. If I can see the earnestness in your posts, then I'm sure God sees it in your heart. He'll get you there, be patient.

You know the flip side of it is that we've been waiting for you (and the others) too. Since baptism is a serious commitment to a new way of life, I'll try to be patient till God gets you under the water. Man I sound like a grandpa! Chill bro, it'll happen. Whew! that's better.

Go ahead and keep sending in your tithes (unless you've been instructed otherwise). Normally we don't 'pass the plate' in services. I remember showing up at my first service with it in an envelope in my pocket. I remember leaving my first service with it in my pocket in the envelope. I waited and waited but they never collected. We were there to learn, be fed spiritually and hang with our like minded family. It was the first church I'd been to that didn't take time out to collect. It's just one of those little things that I remember being impressed about.

If you do head to Buffalo tomorrow to visit with one of the two witnesses make sure you say hi to the fella from PA with the cane. He's my father in law. Tell him I said hi.

Ok, have a great sabbath. Hang in there and keep growing!

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnipp gnopp
reply to post by helen670

Hi Helen670,

It is not my intent to engage you in a discussion of religious beliefs. I only write you because of all the others here (that are of a different religion than myself), you have been most polite in expressing your views.

What I got from theodorej's comments, is that the catholic church cemented and standardized easter for their church (and her daughters later) at the Council of Nicaea.

Pascha(Easter)which actually does mean Passover,is always celebrated a week after the Jewish Passover....has always been done that way,Bythe Eastern Orthodox church...
When you see Catholic it does not actually Mean the 'Roman Catholic Church' of where Vatican stands and all...Catholic means Universal, for we are all Universal and of one body, but of many branches which should still be that of what The Apostles were taught by Jesus Christ g/Greek, Russian,Lebanese or other members that follow the early church teachings, and not of their OWN teachings.
As you may know, the Great Schism occurred in 1054(*although there were Prior differenceswhich occured in the West and not in the remaining churches, who were of one communion with each other*)....the East and West went their seperate ways.....
time line of the Church

The controversy of the Paschal observance and easter observance go back further as I'm sure your aware. From what I gather from the Catholic Encyclopedia, the Paschal was still being kept in the Asia churches around 100 A.D. but by 300 A.D. most kept easter Sunday with only the timing in question. It is a very pro easter publication (naturally) but there are a few unbiased points that can be gleaned.

It is also interesting to note that the Bible does not have the word easter in it. If it does than there is a foot note saying that it was substituted for the word paschal (passover). As for the catholic bible I can't say. I don't own one (the addition of the extra books doesn't sit right with me personally).

The Bible was not written in English.
The New Testament was written in Koine Greek because that was the common language used of that time...although Araimic,Arabic and Hebrew was also common.
As we today use the English language for Universal benefit....a common understanding of most.
The Word Pascha means Passover, which of the word 'Easter' was NEVER used..... Pascha is derived from the Jewish word Pesah which means "Passover". And in the New Testament........ In 1 Corinthians 5:7 we read, "for our paschal lamb, Christ, has been sacrificed".
Jesus Christ did come at the time of the awaited Prophecies of the Prophets....He was the Sacrificial Lamb...

For a bit of fun, with the info above we can draw the conclusion that the catholics were actually the first split-off church (that had any real staying power) from the church that Christ founded.

Again I'm not interested in converting and if your going to come over this way, thats up to the Father and you (no man can come to Christ except the Father draw him Jhn6/44). I just felt moved to write you since you have been so polite.

And likewise I will do the same.
You last word on any matter is the one that will always be remembered...hatred gets us nowhere!

Now to pull it all together and stay on topic-
It's been stated by Ron that catholic church is the drunken woman riding the beast in Revelation 17. However, he's not the first to say that and I doubt the last.

-Later

I dont know much about the man Ronald Weinland, but I have gone into the web site and read what he has to say...
I would rather read Ancient Christianity in the Early Church written and translated by the Fathers eg/St Gregory,Saint Basil the Great, Saint John Chrysostomos of which I name here but a few.
All within them were great in leaders of the Truth and with a humble heart and mind did they so attempt the work of God,with Prayer and fasting did they stand of to the people.

A few words to remember......Eastern Orthodox have not but Jesus Christ as their head of the Church...
''The Orthodox Church considers Jesus Christ to be the head of the Church, and the Church to be his body.
It is believed that authority and the Grace of God is directly passed down to Orthodox bishops and clergy through the laying on of hands—a practice started by the apostles,
and that this unbroken historical and physical link is an essential element of the true church (Acts 8:17, 1 Tim 4:14, Heb 6:2''
Eastern Orthodox

Well, take care
IX
helen

EDIT......* *....prior to that......alot more information to understand what did occur on the great Schism, but not in this post.

[edit on 2/8/2008 by helen670]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Did anybody hear about the Torando the other day in Sothern US Killing Dozens of People? Another Thunder?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I think it would be a really good idea if all would add each other to Skype and we could all chat live on there together at some point and keep each other in close contact.

What do you all think?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have to admit I haven't been through the whole thread - apologies if somebody has proven me wrong in a previous post.

The only point I want to raise is about God's love for us all. I was always confused as a kid at Sunday school when I was told in one breath that if you didn't beleive in God then you would go to hell...and in the other breath that God loves everybody.

IF the God thing is true, and IF God loves everybody, then why do I need to conform to a set of rules to be "saved"? Wouldn't the fact that God loves me, whether I beleive in him or not mean that he will look after me?

That's the only thing that keeps me from beleiving - that fundamental logic flaw that is conciously ignored.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

It is not change that people are afraid of it is WAR and the consequences thereof.....
Fear is heightened awareness....I admire your complacent aura....what is your secret?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Greetings Helen......Your historical accounting of Easter and the Universal church is fairly Accurate....Iam not prepared to dispute your account simply because Iam not sure.
A basis for discussion could be the fact that the apostles as well as Jesus were practicing Jews,which means they kept the levitical laws concerning food as well as the appointed Holy Days (eg. 7th day sabbath Saturday from sundown to sundown).
It is just this practice that the Councel of Nicea sought to abolish....
In addition this councel convined some 350 years after the crucifixion of the Christ ( Messiah )

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Became a member 5 Feb.2008.....Love this media....it is loaded with meaningfull discourse with a civilized interlectual flavor....

Pleasure to be here

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sodom

I CAN !!!......IT WILL UNDOUBTLY BE ........The person with the correct numbers!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Snappahead

If you read a little more in the past you will know that hell means hades which both means "a whole in the ground". Hell is death. Simple.

You have a thought many of us have had. But God is our Father, and He gave us the 10 commandments because those are the things which would give us a peaceful and loving world, but we have all rejected those, especially the 4th which is keeping the Sabbath Holy.

God gave us 6 days to do as we want, so why wouldn't we want to take the 7th day and give it to him? - And since I've started observing the 7th day Sabbath my weekends are longer and I have found real peace and relaxation for the first time ever.

He does love us, Jesus came to be our Passover so we can be forgiven four our sins but God gave us "free choice". So you can choose to reject him (which many do) or choose not to.

The question is though, if you know the truth, do you choose to be obedient to God and do things as He asks? Or do you reject His calling?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Snappahead

Hey Snappahead (BTW love that handle)

I agree with Anticipation of Peace. They said it well. Alot of us (first generation COG-PKG) have felt that way. Hard to reconcile that line of thought (traditional christianity's). God, the essence of love, sends those that refuse to live (believe) His way to be tortured forever.

After coming to this way I began to see more and more how God relates worshiping Him to being in a family. We call Him Father, Jesus is our older brother, we are all brethren (if we are in the household of God), we are joint heirs with Christ, etc,.

So where am I going w/ all this? How pleasant was life at home when you broke the rules? Your parents love you but when your not 'living by their rules' there isn't harmony under the roof. They can't 'bless you' with keys to the car, cash for your wants, etc. And if you are hard headed rebellious, out the door you go! Your cutoff. Go live the way you think is right. Do your parents hate you? They may hate what you do, but do they HATE YOU?

Our parents are flawed humans and that's how the relationship process works. How much more so for a perfect being that looks on us as family and desiring peace under His roof in His household. How much more so when we are no longer heirs but recipient's. Sometimes when you love someone you have to say NO.

Anyways, that's how it works for me in my skull. Your a free moral agent to choose for yourself. Hope you have a good sabbath.

Now to stay on topic-
Have you read the book? What did you think of it?

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

I think it would be a really good idea if all would add each other to Skype and we could all chat live on there together at some point and keep each other in close contact.

What do you all think?

This is a great idea. Any idea where we could setup a chat room?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello everybody, Good Sabbath to you brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!

I'm exicited for the sermon that's about to commense in like 2 minutes and I pray that all of us be opened and be given more and more clarity to understand the truths of God. I pray that Ronald be given a great sermon that can help us grow and become closer to God as Gods Church in Christ in true fellowship with one another!

Well, I'm off!
tata

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey, did anybody's connection to the sermon get cut off or is it me... it was working than it suddenlys not connecting... oh dear...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers

What do you all think?

That what I'm talking 'bout. Something. Anything. Even the original disciples could call on each other. Quite frankly, I'd rather not fellowship on this web site anyway. It's off-topic and seems decentralized. In fact, I think COG-PKG needs a message board.

So many voices are out there and the means are available to hear them (and speak to them).

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodCalls
Hey, did anybody's connection to the sermon get cut off or is it me... it was working than it suddenlys not connecting... oh dear...

I can't get on...feed limit reached.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

It's up, thank God
yay!

See Ya later.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Good sermon.

I feel like it's time to go through several years of e-mails and send everyone a link to the books.

...then I gotta go through my phone book. That's gonna be tough, though. I gotta actually talk to those people and some of them I only knew briefly 3 or more years ago!!!

top topics

join