It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 22

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rkay101

Next one is up!

Hi to all those coming out of the world and welcome to the truth!
I've been reading through this thread and it's been touching to see you all helping each other. Someone noted that you all sounded as if all of you were one person. That is how it has been through out the years, and also one of the things that makes us stand out from this world! Standfast2008 is right about the vain disputes. These people live for it. Unfortunately they will die because it too (unless God decides to heal their minds now). In their time they will learn all about the 2nd and 3rd Resurrections. We all have gone through wanting to share with others and have had the same results. It's up to the Supreme Creator to choose when (and I know you all know this).
Those folks(traditional christians), they do make me laugh. When they keep their Easter, they deny Christ even being the Messiah (3 days and 3 nights, the sign of Jonah, being the only proof given). I guess learning to count can be to much. It's like they keep a different religion from what's written! I imagine they think the same of us. I wonder if they spend as much time trying to convert Jews, Hindus and Muslims as they do with yuns? They need to ask themselves why not. Enemies of God often feel threatened by His people.
Anyways I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and thank you for letting me enjoy your thoughts, conversations and enthusiasm. Keep at it and keep growing. Don't let down, and above all hold on to it!! If Ron's message strikes a chord with you, then act on it! To have your eyes opened now, BEFORE it happens, that is a great blessing indeed.
See you on the other side of it!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The thread was started for people to discuss Ronald Weinland and his teachings?

*Moderator note - Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 5-2-2008 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'd like to explain one of the reasons why I'm starting to believe Weinland is who is says he is. When I first started reading his books, the thing that jumped out at me the most was the way he talked about doctrines and teachings of traditional Christianity. For the first time in my life, it made perfect sense to me and it cleared up a great deal of confusion that I had growing up in different churches.

The churches that I went to simply did not make any sense to me. If salvation is just a simple prayer of asking Christ into one's heart, that leaves alot of questions and scripture out. What about people in countries that have barely heard of Jesus? One preacher actually told me that China was given over to a reprobate mind. I also came to a realization when I was thinking about some deep matters that everything that was taught to me to be evil, is just that, no questions asked, barely any explanation of why they are bad. I thought of sex as a taboo subject and thought of it as being dirty. The same thing with part of the anatomy of the human body. This happens to many people who go to their traditiomal Christianity services. I think traditional christianity is one of the main reasons sexual perversion is such a problem in the world today.

There are many other examples, but these are the ones that just came to my mind. Maybe I'll post others later. I hope you all understand what I'm getting at as to why I turned my back on the traditional type of churches

[edit on 5-2-2008 by jnthemyst]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jnthemyst

I'm feel'in ya. Sounds similar to me in the early 80's. A lot of the teachings of traditional Christianity just never made sense to me. I learned things but it just didn't click. Then I came across WCG (when they were still teaching the truth) and all of a sudden things about God and life made sense. The Bible came alive! Funny you say that about China. I had thought it strange that God would condemn Chinese people that lived in like 500 BC. What chance did they have?

Now to stay on topic. God gives what is needed when it is needed. Way back when we had an idea of how the Tribulation would go down. It was only a frame work. Now God has given specific details through Ron. The drywall is hung and the walls are being painted! It's really starting to take shape.

You've read some of the posts here. You can tell who has read any and who hasn't. Of those that have read, it either irritates or causes curiosity. Seems that the irritated ones bash and the curious ones read more.

Have a good one.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rkay101
Are there no more sermons after Jan 19 2008? I'm only seeing the Elders Pt1 as the last sermon on the COG site.

Thanks.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by rkay101]

Looks like Elders Part 2 is now up on the COG site!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jnthemyst[/I]
If salvation is just a simple prayer of asking Christ into one's heart, that leaves a lot of questions and scripture out. [edit on 5-2-2008 by jnthemyst]

... Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. 32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. 33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. 34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house. (Acts 16:30-34)

Paul talked about the simplicity that was in Christ. Salvation is SIMPLE, it is what people are building on that foundation and attaching to it, that has complicated the message. Religion is addictive, like a narcotic. Men love religion. God designed Salvation in such a way, from Faith to Faith, that men can't contribute themself to it in any manner. That is what I love about it! There is nothing we can do to save ourselves. All we can do is rest in the finished work of Christ and let His Spirit bring it to completion within us.

Thou blind Pharisee (Law and Works), cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. (Matthew 23:36)

The Law can not cleanse the inside of anyone, it can not make the heart pure. The law can only make the heart aware of its need for cleansing and will hold the individual at bay from the Spirit of God and His work within you.

The true test comes down to:
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

How many of us can say that we are Holy?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I hear you Jnmyst and GnippGnopp,

As I have stated in a previous post that before I had even heard of Ronald I had no previous experience with any organised religion what so ever. I did not want to know full stop…… then I hear Ronald and it is like WHAT THE DEUCE……before I know it I am keeping the Sabbath and listening to Sermons while reading my newly purchased King James….. and learning more than I ever thought was possible and now in just over a months time I am going to be baptised hopefully by Ronald himself; I will get to meet my brothers at last; it exciting to say the least.

The way I have tuned in to what Ronald is teaching is truly astonishing for me; the way the knowledge just keeps on pouring into me and just when I think I have learnt a lot along comes something else to show me I have barely scratched the surface; God truly does work in amazing and perfect ways and I feel truly blessed to be called at this time.

If anyone out there that has any questions please feel free to u2u me as I don’t always have time to read through the thread to see what people have asked; also I would like to add that it is great to hear from others being called at this time; it is like a shot in the arm as Ronald would say. One of the hardest things I have found is being alone in this as there are no groups close to me that I can meet with and share with so to see and read posts from others that are receiving the truth is a blessing indeed.
Keep strong my family and together we will be; although we are together spiritually in the truth and of the same mind already.

And last but not least to you Mr Jdposye; how do you think one shows love for Jesus Christ?

By first keeping the Sabbath; that is the key or the first step required; we need to show willing; to show that we can live the way God commands us to simply because if Gods says that is the best and only way to live our lives then it is full stop; no arguments; which is what you are doing every time you or some other fool post some rubbish/your own ideas about what a particular piece of scripture says.
You are telling me/us that we can go through our whole lives sinning then in our dieing breath ask Jesus to save us??? Come on now; God or Jesus will not even hear you or your prays until you show willing and do right by God.
You think that one little pray hear and there whispered into the night or on our death beds is going to save you; sorry but you are wrong; all of you are wrong; it really is that simple.
I keep the commandments out of love for God and Jesus Christ.

“The Law can not cleanse the inside of anyone, it can not make the heart pure. The law can only make the heart aware of its need for cleansing and will hold the individual at bay from the Spirit of God and His work within you.”

How can you post this and deny Gods laws???? You baffle me as this only states that keeping Gods laws alone does not make you holy; it is a matter of faith to go with the laws for if there is no faith there is no heart in it, there is no love for God and Jesus; you are just going through the motions.

Anyway that is my rant over; peace to all brothers and hope to see you all soon.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

As has been stated, Men LOVE religion, its rules and regulations, its spiritual intoxication. It appeals to the flesh: "Look at me, I AM this because I DO THIS"

You don't even realize what you have said. By your standards of salvation, you haven't given the thief on the cross much option have you?

...Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Posted by Jdposey
As has been stated, Men LOVE religion, its rules and regulations, its spiritual intoxication. It appeals to the flesh: "Look at me, I AM this because I DO THIS"

Yes look at me, I receive only ridicule for keeping Gods laws; yay that really is something to shout about; in fact I think I will get a bumper sticker and t-shirt so that everyone can know what I believe then they can take turns taking the mickey out of me.
Do I wear a small skull cap or a fish head????
Do I look down at you because I follow Gods laws and you don’t?????
Do I in any way stand out in a crowd because of what I believe and do??????
Is there anything other than the truth in my head that makes me different to any ordinary Joe?????
Does Ronald ask us to mark ourselves apart or dress any different????????

Just in case you are wondering NO NO NO NO is the answer to all above questions; on the contrary I feel sorry for you.

...Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Just for you that actually means that someday Jesus will see that man in paradise; Gods kingdom to come; again very simple.
Think about it; Jesus was buried that day and not due to be in heaven for another three days and three nights so he certainly never meant that day.

In the second resurrection everyone who did not know the truth through no fault of their own will be given a second chance hence the thief never had the chance to follow Gods laws; he never even knew the truth but the important lesson is he will someday.

Good day to you Sir.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

My I ask what area you reside in WEAREONE? You may answer me in U2U. I don't have enough posts to send one to you.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

what does this mean??

any ideas?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sounds like quite a turn around in your life!!! I hope that one day we may sit and swap stories of our callings. When are you getting baptized? I understand about being alone. We live in Buckeye land. Just my better half, the kids and I are here. Nearest brethren are about about a couple hours away. We get over to see them all about once a month. I hope you can hook up with some brethren soon. There is nothing like being with people of one mind. It's literally like being with family, actually better! You'll see.

I like your style partner (!), but don't waste your keystrokes on jdposey. He has spent the last 30yrs studying or walking w/ the Christ (or something like that) only to come to this moment and...

a) deny Jesus being the Messiah (only proof given is 3days 3nights in the heart of the earth)

b) call Jesus a liar (Jesus said He would be in heart of the earth for 3days 3nights).

or

c) say that the heart of the earth IS paradise! Hope he's not a travel agent!

(Now to stay on topic)
If he's under the blue skies of the Houston area he may be in paradise a little sooner than he expects!!

-Later

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jei_tann

13 This is the end of the matter. All has been heard. Fear God, and keep his commandments; for this is the whole duty of man.

If you love me Keep my commandments.

I will make a new covenant with them and I will write my laws on their hearts (better english would state write them in their minds.)

Read Ron's book it goes into greater details

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Would you by chance be in the Columbus area?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

In the second resurrection everyone who did not know the truth through no fault of their own will be given a second chance hence the thief never had the chance to follow Gods laws; he never even knew the truth but the important lesson is he will someday.

Good day to you Sir.

Please provide the scriptural references to document this "Second Chance" which you speak of.
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Amen ......to your post....be prepared because,in a very short period of time there will be a large multitude seeking the truth and the knowledge of the law.....Gods law which will rule this earth in the form of a functioning government for a thousand years and after the milenium will come the final judgement ( 100 years ) at which time every person who ever lived will be granted an opportunity to see and live under Gods government and if they resist they just will not exist anymore ( they will not be tormented in hell ) these are the actions of a Loving,Mercifull and Just God.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

Actually, I find the opposite happening in scripture in regard to the closing of the age, a defection or apostasy from the faith.

I seriously would like to see the scriptures that clearly states this Second Chance interpretation.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

Your observation is accurate......The truth is what you should seek.....How can all the religions in this world be right....My advise would be to start with the consistant thread that is shared by all (eg. The ten commandments )

Good Luck / Godspeed

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

The Man speaks with conviction and in his mind it does't matter what we think.....What scares me is he could be right....after all God works in strange ways.

PS....This is not the first time there has been a prophet among us....and you know what we did to them....(eg. Noah,John the Baptist,Amos etc..and not to forget the greatest of all,the son of man Jesus himself )

new topics

top topics

join