It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 18

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is it me or has everyone all of a sudden became quiet?

Well, my husband and I will be going to see the Weinlands next weekend. Ron said to write down any questions we have as he will have a Q&A during. So if anyone has REAL questions to ask, I could use some help. I have so many that I can't even think straight.

My daughter and I were talking this morning and I tried to explain to her how God may have a special plan for her in His kingdom, and she said "but mommy I want to be a vet." Hopefully there won't be any sickness so that's kind of out of the question now. Any ideas how I could answer that one?

As the thunders continue rumbling, so does my yearning to learn! God Bless everyone!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would say all we have to do is wait for April 2008 (his target date) to pass so this false prophet will finally go by the wayside but it's never good news. Ten more will take his place. Nothing personal against the man. Just sick of people twisting the prophecies and thinking they're something special.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace

My daughter and I were talking this morning and I tried to explain to her how God may have a special plan for her in His kingdom, and she said "but mommy I want to be a vet." Hopefully there won't be any sickness so that's kind of out of the question now. Any ideas how I could answer that one?

awwww Thats really sweet! bless your daughter!

Ashley - Well you are right, we will wait until April and see what happens then! But i personally hope what he says comes true! I am typically fed up with this world we live in. I have a strong feeling that things are not meant to be this way. What kind of a world we live in where all we do is listen to bad news on TV all the time, killing people mocking etc and looking down on you. This world has been ruined and the sooner God destroys it the better, i hope the new Kingdom comes soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've been reading through the thread and as usual when it comes to topics such as the end-time there's a post or two about the fact that the Bible says no man know the hour or the day.

That's cute, but it's also blind reasoning. That simply means that no one knows specifically to the HOUR or the DAY. Neither does Ron. he never claimed too. Certainly, anyone who's studied prophesy (and history and current events) can guess the century and maybe even the decade. As for a prophet, God will give that person even more precise information, but not the exact time. C'mon people there's a difference.

About 8 or 9 years ago, I remember watching Jerry Falwell predict that Christ would return within 10 years. Looks like he's close.

On that note, anyone know if Weinland's books are in Spanish? I really need to get them to some people.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace

awwww Thats really sweet! bless your daughter!

Ashley - Well you are right, we will wait until April and see what happens then! But i personally hope what he says comes true! I am typically fed up with this world we live in. I have a strong feeling that things are not meant to be this way. What kind of a world we live in where all we do is listen to bad news on TV all the time, killing people mocking etc and looking down on you. This world has been ruined and the sooner God destroys it the better, i hope the new Kingdom comes soon.

Like there was never a darker time, as the one we are in? I think so, World War II was much darker than now, and if you go back even further you will find plenty of worst time than now... and your God did not intervene then, why will he intervene now?

Maybe because that God (or any others) does not exist.

If I was perfect, I will do perfect thing, sound logical isn't?

So why do you find this world, less than perfect, it was created by that supposedly perfect being, isn't? How come it is not perfect? Either that perfect being is not so perfect or simply because that perfect being does not exist.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
Ashley - Well you are right, we will wait until April and see what happens then! But i personally hope what he says comes true! I am typically fed up with this world we live in. I have a strong feeling that things are not meant to be this way. What kind of a world we live in where all we do is listen to bad news on TV all the time, killing people mocking etc and looking down on you.

I hear you. I truly hear you. I'm ready to roll on out of here as well. The world does not want us here and I think all Christians would be more than happy to accommodate them but we know it is His timing, not ours. As much as I would love to think Ron is correct or that preterists are correct in their end time view (that there is no tribulation, Antichrist, or mark and the only thing left to happen is for Jesus to appear), we cannot ignore what the truth is or what is so apparent just so we can make things the way we want.

[edit on 1/30/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
As Ron Weinland says, of course many are not going to believe him, there are multitudes of crazy people out there. He says that is why he is prophesizing what will happen and when so we will know he is one of the true end time prophets. At that point, not necessarily now, will we know who to turn to for guidance. Whenever the end time witnesses show up wouldn't most people react like so many on this thread react? When I read his stuff and listen to him and then see his past and the past of his church... well, I'm going to watch intently if the thunders begin to increase in Feb. 08. And if so April will not be too long to wait and see. If you put so many ideas together from so many cultures this date makes a lot of sense. The way I see it God didn't ask me for permission to make this guy the end time witness nor did God ask me to decide when it happens. Who among us has the right to say yes or no and when or who. When he talks about observing to the letter what God asked man to do and then showing how all of the religions have not, how can you find fault with him. He does have some very different ideas from what most of us grew up with but didn't Jesus say that Satan would plant his seeds (of deceit) right in the middle of the field (our religions)?

I just say, be careful. He might just be the real deal. Who are any of you to he is not? How would you have taken a man who turned out to be the Christ?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Go to the book site, The books are available for download in Spanish. the-end.com... Hope this helps you. Don't know if they are available in hardcopy in spanish.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bearbjamin

The thing is, we have the Bible to test Ron. Let's assume the "clothed in sackcloth" and other such things are metaphorical. I haven't seen anyone be killed who has tried to harm him. I have not seen the rain stop during his ministry. And does he believe in a few more months he is going to be murdered, have his body laying out in the street for three days, be refused a burial while everyone rejoices over his dead body, then be resurrected and ascend to Heaven in front of video cameras? How has he explained this little piece of doom required to happen if he is indeed one of the witnesses?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
He has explained all of your questions. You are like a caller to one of his interviews that tries to dismiss him by pointing out the it's Jesus who opens the seals and not Ron. Well Ron says in many places it's Jesus. If you haven't read what he has said or listened to him your questions may be way off base. Remember the tribulation has not begun so to answer a couple of your questions that's why no one has died while trying to harm him or the rain being stopped. He doesn't claim he will be slain and lay in the streets in a few months, he states this will happen at exactly the end of the 3 1/2 year period. He says the two witnesses would then lay in the street with the whole world watching for exactly 3 days then Jesus returns to stop our total destruction in that battle of 200 million which are the army of the combined Russian and Chinese force against the 5th resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire which is the 10 European nations who have combined with the Roman Catholic Church. The entire story is laid out in detail and completely jives with the bible. Every thing that this man says completely jives with the bible. He uses it as a reference on every occasion. But you would have to hear him to know that and not speak from your own authority.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nut? Just because someone else says so? What is the validity that anyone of us has, me, you or any of the sites you've listed. There is only one way to tell if a prophet is valid and we will all see in April of this year. It never was for me or you to decide.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bearbjamin
Remember the tribulation has not begun...

I'm under the impression he is claiming we are in the tribulation. The seals are only opened during the tribulation, according to the Bible, and according to him some of the seals have already been opened. If he is a true prophet: Hey, I'll apologize up and down and eat my own words. Trust me- I'd love for him to be right. But I really don't think so.

He doesn't claim he will be slain and lay in the streets in a few months, he states this will happen at exactly the end of the 3 1/2 year period.

Ok, I'm confused. He claims to be one of the two witnesses of Revelation, correct? I obviously need some correction if this is not what he is claiming. And the two witnesses do indeed die and lay in the streets for three days. So he thinks he is one of the witnesses but thinks the "death part" will happen to someone else? Either he is one of the witnesses and fulfills all of the things regarding them or he doesn't. And then you say it will happen at the end of the 3 1/2 year period? I was under the impression he was claiming this would be in April? So he think he will be killed then?

He says the two witnesses would then lay in the street with the whole world watching for exactly 3 days...

But isn't he claiming to be one of the two witnesses? I'm very, very confused.

Not trying to be condescending but nothing I'm hearing about this man makes any Biblical sense. Again, if I'm wrong, I'll send him a dozen long stemmed red roses. But in the mean time, I'm skeptical.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Can anyone answer me these questions?

1) where in the bible does it say God's two final witnesses are going to be given the most power among all of God's prophets? Which book and which scriptures?
2) If RW can accurately predict things before they happen, then he is what we psychic. The bible says psychic, astrology, and the likes are the works of the devil. Why are they works of devil (suppose they predict the right things)? according to what I read, they are evil because they try to be like God because only God is supposed to know what's gonna happen to people and the world. And some of them tell lies. Then, what differentiate RW from all those psychics? I sense my pastor is psychic too because he always preach things that apply to me. So is the evilness is in psychic ability or in the act of prediction?
3) like I said some psychics can predict things up to 85 - 90% correct, how would that differentiate RW from the rest of the psychics? Why is he God-sent and not the others?

Look, these are honest questions. Notice I never say he's not the real thing and I haven't say he is either. There are still many questions in me. I skim through both of his books (don't ask me to completely read both books because it's a lot of work within such a short time). If he is the real thing I'd spend time finishing them but if he's not I don't want to waste my time. So before you ask me to read both books thoroughly, mind someone please do me a favor and answer me these questions or point me to the part in his books where he answers these questions?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123glory
1) where in the bible does it say God's two final witnesses are going to be given the most power among all of God's prophets? Which book and which scriptures?

It doesn't. Although they will be given great power by God, it never mentions them being the most powerful of the prophets. Their main description is in Revelation 11. The entire chapter describes them.

2) If RW can accurately predict things before they happen, then he is what we psychic. The bible says psychic, astrology, and the likes are the works of the devil. Why are they works of devil (suppose they predict the right things)?

There is a difference between a prophet of God and a psychic. Psychic powers are believed by Christians to be a Satanic counterfeit.

3) like I said some psychics can predict things up to 85 - 90% correct, how would that differentiate RW from the rest of the psychics? Why is he God-sent and not the others?

According to the Bible, the test of a prophet is a rigid one: 100% accuracy. If they get 99 things right and miss out on 1 then they are a false prophet. Miss the mark just one time and we are told they are not of God.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
another question,

See, in his first book, "The prophesized end time" he proclaims Mr. Armstrong as the end-time Eliah. Now, I'm confused. Is Eliah supposed to be one of the two end-time witnesses or their teacher? Where in the bible does it say Eliah is to be teacher to the two end time witnesses?

According to my reading of RW two books, RW claims Mr. armstrong is Eliah in the first book. Then in his second, he claims himself to be one of God's two witnesses and the 2nd one will come later during the tribulation or something like that. Okay, suppose I accept his explantion on why the 2nd witness is not here yet, but what about Mr. Armstrong being Eliah?

I am so confused. Was Eliah supposed to be witness' teacher (as Mr. Armstrong is to RW). And isn't Eliah is one of the two end-time witnesses? If that's the case, mr. Armstrong is dead, then how can he be Eliah?

As much I want to give RW benefit of the doubt, I am so confused and I feel this is exactly what the bible warns against - the devil tries to make us confused and scared to disrupt our peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 123glory

Due to the prophecies of Malachi promising the return of Elijah prior to the second coming and due to the similarities of one of the witnesses of Revelation in regards to what Elijah did in his lifetime, many Christians, including myself, believe he will be one of the witnesses.

CLICK HERE to see a good article on the two witnesses and their possible identities. Most people believe they will either be Elijah and Moses or Elijah and Enoch.

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes." -Malachi 4:5

[edit on 1/30/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

It doesn't. Although they will be given great power by God, it never mentions them being the most powerful of the prophets. Their main description is in Revelation 11. The entire chapter describes them.

I read that chapter already and I just read it again in another book - so I based my refrence on two versions of bible on rev 11 and neither say the two witnesses are to be given the most power (even more than Moses) so that they can carry out their duty as the end-time is the most trying time. This points just bugs me as it shows RW's pride of himself and that's a sin but if bible says that he is the most powerful then he's not boasting. But Rev chap 11 does not mention anything about this. So his disciples, can you please point out to me where in the bible can I find a reference to this claim of RW? It's important as he shows himself as boastful and shouldn't we expect a God-sent servant to be perfect and not comit such a big sin of pride?

2)
There is a difference between a prophet of God and a psychic. Psychic powers are believed by Christians to be a Satanic counterfeit.

So is psychic a natural ability that angels have but it is the act of prediction that is the sin part? Like I said, I sense many people are psychic. They know what I think. Note too, that Satan and his demons were once angels too so if angels have psychic ability then I would suppose satan and his demons have psychic ability as the angels do. If so, how do we differentiate between angelic psychic and satanic psychics? Again, I think it is the act of prediction that is the sin. Can someone enlighten me about this? I'm trying to ask my pastor about it too but he's taking a while. I know it's a tough question...so not blaming him. because I sense he is psychic in that many times when I have fears or questions, I come to his sermons and get my answer. I'm sute he has psychic ability. But I would suppose pastors have psychic ability through which God works through them to deliver answers to us.

According to the Bible, the test of a prophet is a rigid one: 100% accuracy. If they get 99 things right and miss out on 1 then they are a false prophet. Miss the mark just one time and we are told they are not of God.

Thanks so much for pointing this out...but I'd also like to be fair to the other side, so can you show me where in the bible can I find the bible saying these (100% accuracy or not prophet). And what is 100% accuracy? Time + place + event + people+ chronology or just event alone?

I'm asking this because after reading through what RW says about the seals and the final 3 and a half years, it seems that he was being general with the things that were to happen. In another, he only gave predictions of events that represent each seal or thunder. He wasn't being specific about time/date. So I can hear his followers going to reply to me, no one is to know the time of events. But the bible says no one to know the time of Christ return, it didn't say no one is to know the time of the events of predictions. Please note the difference before you tell me he can't tell us the time/date of events. The bible does give time frame for events, right? RW doesn't.

Again, notice how I am being very fair. I'm not criticizing anyone. Just pointing out doubts. And can't blame me for being doubtful because we are easily being deceived so if we don't think and doubt, we'd be taking everything everyone says and believe in it. We are not to doubt the bible only. eveything else can be doubted based on the bible as the reference.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The ancient American enemy(Canada.....obviously) will sweep across the land bring pestilence and plague, etc etc, with them to finish off what the soldiers dont get at! Canada must be stoped people, there war mongering has gone on for long enough, and i for one am just sick of what they are doing in the middle east......oh wait!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

So his disciples, can you please point out to me where in the bible can I find a reference to this claim of RW? It's important as he shows himself as boastful and shouldn't we expect a God-sent servant to be perfect and not comit such a big sin of pride?

I'm not one of his disciples, obviously, but the only thing we are told is that ALL New Testament believers (even a new Christian) is "greater" than John the Baptist and that he was the "greatest" of the pre N.T. prophets. But nothing is ever stated about the two witnesses being the greatest of all. I think Ron has some ego issues if you ask me. lol

Thanks so much for pointing this out...but I'd also like to be fair to the other side, so can you show me where in the bible can I find the bible saying these (100% accuracy or not prophet). And what is 100% accuracy? Time + place + event + people+ chronology or just event alone?

It's in the Old Testament Law (the Torah) and I believe a few other references. It states a prophet will be accurate 100% of the times and if the prophet speaks even one thing that does not come to pass that we are to ignore the person and "not be afraid" of him, his message, or prophetic warnings.

What a prophet basically had to do was "prove himself" in the short term to be believed in the long term. They would have to make several short prophecies that would be fulfilled very soon. If those came true, then their long term prophecies would be heeded and they would be believed.

join