It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 12

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hello Brothers in Christ!

I have a very easy but tough question to pose. Depending on the person. Does anyone know of anyone in the Church of God - PKG, that lives near where I live, Jersey City, New Jersey, because it would be awesome if I could meet up or talk with someone of the same mind in person! I know this is a hard question but it doesn't hurt to ask because after all none of freinds, my whole family or people in general that I see agree with God's Truth. Guys, I gotta admit, my family thinks I'm going cuccu in the mind and that I'm being hosed down in my brain and it feels really strange when they look at me or talk to me. I know you are probably going through the same thing and that's what makes me stronger; aside from being filled with overwhelming joy and excitement for what's going to occur and our faith in salvation!
It would be so sweet though to have someone I can actually see and talk to. You know what I mean my fellow brethren?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

I guess the Lord has given me a great burden for everyone who has posted to this thread in regards to Ronald Weinland and how he has persuaded you regarding his books.

The question was asked how Ronald Weinland is getting rich, since it has been stated that he is giving these books away. Like I said in an earlier post, the Lord has given each of us a sober mind and the ability of sound thinking.

For everyone of you who have a copy of 2008 God's Final Witness, I want you to turn to the page which contains the publishing information. You will see Copyright 2006 by The-End.com, Inc. Please make note of the publishing company's address. Now, go to the website for The Church of God-PKG, locate the contact information and click that. Please note the address. You will see that the publishing company and the church address are one in the same.

Let's now roleplay: I (Ronald Weinland) Pastor and Founder of the Church of God-PKG write two books and send them off to my publisher, The-End.com, Inc., which incidentally, I own. My church places a large order with my publisher for the printing of my books. My publisher prints the books and sends them off to my church, with the bill included. I receive the books and in turn, pay my publisher for the printed material. I now distribute the books "free of charge" to interested parties (you). The same procedure is played out for any book downloaded free on my publisher's website. For every free book downloaded, my church pays the publisher for that downloaded book. As the author and pastor, I am showing my sincerity to the audience by giving my books away at no cost. As publisher of my own book, I am hiding the fact in regard of the money I am making off of my free book.

Someone stated that if these prophecies and the contents of his books fall through, Ronald Weinland will move on to something else. Now do you see how easy it is for him to say this?

In closing, please don't see me as your enemy, I am not. If anything, I am trying to open your eyes to what is going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey

I guess the Lord has given me a great burden for everyone who has posted to this thread in regards to Ronald Weinland and how he has persuaded you regarding his books.

The question was asked how Ronald Weinland is getting rich, since it has been stated that he is giving these books away. Like I said in an earlier post, the Lord has given each of us a sober mind and the ability of sound thinking.

For everyone of you who have a copy of 2008 God's Final Witness, I want you to turn to the page which contains the publishing information. You will see Copyright 2006 by The-End.com, Inc. Please make note of the publishing company's address. Now, go to the website for The Church of God-PKG, locate the contact information and click that. Please note the address. You will see that the publishing company and the church address are one in the same.

Let's now roleplay: I (Ronald Weinland) Pastor and Founder of the Church of God-PKG write two books and send them off to my publisher, The-End.com, Inc., which incidentally, I own. My church places a large order with my publisher for the printing of my books. My publisher prints the books and sends them off to my church, with the bill included. I receive the books and in turn, pay my publisher for the printed material. I now distribute the books "free of charge" to interested parties (you). The same procedure is played out for any book downloaded free on my publisher's website. For every free book downloaded, my church pays the publisher for that downloaded book. As the author and pastor, I am showing my sincerity to the audience by giving my books away at no cost. As publisher of my own book, I am hiding the fact in regard of the money I am making off of my free book.

Someone stated that if these prophecies and the contents of his books fall through, Ronald Weinland will move on to something else. Now do you see how easy it is for him to say this?

In closing, please don't see me as your enemy, I am not. If anything, I am trying to open your eyes to what is going on.

I Still dont see how you think he is making money? Could you explain a little bit more, as i really want to understand how you think he makes money?

[edit on 14-1-2008 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Simply put: Ronald Weinland the Pastor is paying Ronald Weinland the Publisher for the books. The Pastor is giving the books away and the Publisher is making the money. As it has been said, Nothing is FREE, with the exception of Salvation.

If you think the Weinland's church is losing anything, even it is profiting from the books. How many people do you suppose these books have drawn into his church? I speculate quite a few. Now, for those who have joined the church, however large that number is, and now coming under his doctrine, adhering to the Law, they will be paying their tithes to the church ( at least 10% of their earnings).

Please don't be fooled into thinking this man is motivated out of a sincere heart. But, as has been the case in the past, a person could talk until he is blue in the face without any response. Therefore, the only thing that will prove this out will be the passing of dates and the falling to the ground concerning everything he has said. The sad thing about it, the Lord tries to warn us of False Prophets and the deception they bring, but few want to listen. They are caught up in the showmanship of what is coming out of their mouths.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Edit: Nevermind! Clarified in a later post. My bad. This posting may be deleted by the Mods if desired. Sorry.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by kozmo]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

ok... so how is the publisher making any money?

If he is giving away the books for free? how can he make any money or as a publisher? I dont get it?

[edit on 14-1-2008 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Well, I guess what is so evident to me, Weinland's fleecing the flock, isn't as obvious to the flock that has been fleeced. I believe Jesus will return, in the clouds, just as he went up, and every eye will see Him, but not in the time frame that Weinland has laid out before you. Do you think that is a bold statement?

Here is something for you, I am no prophet, not even one of the two witnesses, but the true test will be Mr. Weinland's standing up in the congregation and declaring himself to be something he is not and from what I understand from scripture, "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap." Strange that, that scripture comes out of Galatians, a group of people Paul tried so very hard to show that had been "bewitched." Even to this day, that same spell is being cast on believers, who have begun in the spirit and now, somehow think it will be perfected in the flesh. For this, you have Mr. Weinland to thank. Not even one of the two witnesses would dare to kick against the Cross of Christ and His shed blood as Mr. Weinland has done.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
hmmmm well, i geuss we will just have to wait and see. So you dont think anything will happen on April JD?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am still unable to access the COG website! I dont have clue what is going on here! I have even tried using my laptop and that cannot access either?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I came into the faith 30 years ago and kind of like a song I recently heard over a Christian radio station, "...I'd thought you (Jesus) would have come by now..." In retrospect to then and now, I think I can echo those words myself. I was so expectant and fired up then, that I used to stand looking out the 14th story window of the office building I worked in, with such excitement, just wondering what it would be like to actually see Jesus coming! Perhaps time, tribulations, etc. has worn down the little child I once was and it has been replaced by a cautious "not so naive" child-like behavior now, but the expectancy is still there. You continually have to guard that child-like heart.

But to answer your question regarding April, if I had come across this in 1978, I would have said, 'YOU BET, BROTHER!" But now, 30 years later, having waded through the deluge of "comings" and having studied scripture, I will have to say that I don't expect April will bring anything like what some are expecting. Perhaps some disappointments, but nonetheless, we can't let that take away from our faith. One thing that is certain about the message of the gospel, it is simple, the simplicity is there, simple enough that if someone were taking their dying breath, it's short and simple enough to carry them into eternity. Not as complex and burdened down as men have made it. That is why the early Christians got so excited, before Christ it was laborous, then, it became a matter of belief in the cross, the blood, and at an instant they were sealed for eternity.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Do you keep the saturday Sabbath JD?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The only Sabbath rest I have taken up is the one advised in Hebrews 4:1-10.

You know, the last words Jesus uttered on the cross were, "It is finished." Everything in the Law, required of man, down to the penalty, he took care of. It may be easy for people to keep the literal Sabbath, but I guarantee you, not an easy thing to enter the Sabbath rest of Hebrews 4:1-10. Our flesh just wants to work itself silly, keeping this, keeping that, doing this, doing that. It makes us feel good. Kind of like what Paul said to the Corithians, I determined to know nothing about you save Jesus and Him crucified. It's the cross or nothing, it's not the cross plus ...mosiac law.

Afterall, like I may have posted somewhere, when Paul came down to death, he didn't go braggin' about having kept the law, the sabbath, etc...only thing he could carry to eternity was the fact, he fought hard and had kept the faith. He had kept his faith grounded, settled on the foundation of the cross and what Jesus had done for him there. And indeed, it is a constant battle to keep yourself centered in nothing but Jesus' sacrifice, the shedding of His blood and not attaching something to it.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi all,

Sorry God Calls I am not anywhere near you so I am unable to meet you. I understand that it must be difficult with your family not being very understanding. I have not even tried to tell anyone in my family or friends the full story other than my grandmother; I have told them little bits here and there just to get them thinking. The funny thing is my Gran used to be a catholic and when I asked her why she stopped attending church she called them a bunch of liars; I could not help but laugh because my Nan; a 72 year old woman had already worked out what it had taken God and Ronald’s books to show me the truth about the Catholic church.

I have discussed this with my GF and she understands which I am grateful for; I am biding my time when it comes to telling friends and family as what reason would they have to believe me now. No reason what so ever; so when events climb to a height that they can no longer be denied as natural events taking place in the world e.g. Ronald’s prophecy taking place as he foretold; then I will tell them the truth about what is taking place in the world.
If I tried now then I know it would fall on deaf ears (Proverbs Chapter 26 Verse 4 and 5) but what I find truly interesting is the way in which I have changed my life i.e. observing Gods laws; Sabbath, not eating pork etc.
These are things that friends/family notice and cannot be hidden; so as time goes by and they see the changes in your life; they notice how you are changing to be a better person.
So the way I see it is when the time arrives for me to tell more people they will begin to understand why I have made the changes to my life; it will be a witness unto them that only good comes from living Gods way of life and coupled with that world changing events; they will have little or no choice to accept what you or I say as Gods truth.

You are not getting it, listen to what you said. "Even"...can you do better than Jesus? Can you do as well as Jesus? It took a while for Paul, but it finally clicked with him. Why do think Paul went to the trouble expounding himself in Romans 7:14-25.

JD I feel you are missing my point; I gave Jesus as an example of one who follows Gods law; I know that there is indeed a great gulf between us/man and the way Jesus lived his physical life after all he had a job to do. I understand that you are only trying to help me from your view point but no matter how you twist what I type it will not change what I know to be true and right in the eyes of God.
If that is your belief then so be it; we will have to agree to disagree as I am not here to argue/debate over this or that scripture and to add I just don’t feel my knowledge is deep enough to satisfy every question posed here as I am no teacher; just a mere student; oh and please do not feel burdened on my part.

And the money thing I answered towards the first part of this thread but I still find it puzzling how you think that someone who gives away the books for free can still make money? If this is what is holding you back from accepting what Ronald says as truth please drop this now; the church or any church for that matter asks for tithes so I still don’t see what the problem is.
Ronald is merely observing the law in all aspects of what he does in life.

One thing I would like to add is thank you to all those that have posted to this thread (whether you believe Ronald or not). I expected much more resistance than we have received so far; as upon looking at other sources on the internet it is quite clear that we are in the minority of peoples in the world that believe what Ronald has to say. People can be really hurtful and damaging in the things they say and I for one am very glad that we have not had such peoples on here yet. And thank you to ATS for letting this thread run and not moving it somewhere else i.e. BTS or skunk works and for making it possible by building this web site in the first place.

Thank you all.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Hey friends,

Yes, it is hard sharing this with people as I've said but I do believe this with all my being; so there is no problem there about being bold. Where their might be a problem, is on exactly the point you covered on your post, WeAreOne because you're right about holding off till everything takes more form. The thing is, when I say my whole family, I'm talking about my Mom, Dad, Sister, Grandmother, Godparents, Uncles, Aunts, and so on... My family is and has always been on my back in a way that is EXTREMELY inquisitive on they're part. No question about it. They ask me things and one thing leads to the other because they LEAD the conversation.

They ask and I can't lie to them. I have tried to divert their questions in other areas but it gets to the point where you're cornered against the wall. Not technically but you know. Every single question IN the "Book of Questions" they know it by heart. The friends I have... not so much, but they do ask basic questions that feel strange to provide no legitimate answer to. Like are you going to college? I thought you were, you said it. Really I did, about five or six different times and of course I didn't go, except for the first two colleges. I had seemed to them like an indecisive guy or liar because I was always telling them I was going here and there and I kept changing my mind. Now I know why I couldn't decide, God didn't want me to! They can't see that.

My friends talk about worldly lusts, and desires like any other average guy or girl. It's all about "hit" this and "hit" that, you know what I'm saying? What I thought was minimal cursing before now stands about forty feet tall in my face! It looks like their cursing up a storm when they play shooting games, or whatever. It doesn't feel the same so they have to know at least one reason why I'm not doing what I use to do or deem acceptable. To change or reject most of the things I did with them seems like a large enough reason to provide an answer. I tried but questions are inescapable in this stage for me. I guess each person is doing his part in a different way, but tough never the less for ALL of us. Keep the faith my friends, never lose it, it's our reason to live.
Thanks for the words WeAreOne it really helped me to see it better through a different perspective! For there are many and we can surly learn from one another.

Jdposey I have but two questions. Why are you trying to change the truth we are SEEing? Clearly we both have our different knowing of truth. I can SEE you want to help us, according to your views of the truth, and I can SEE your honest intentions but don’t you think that by taking our place and judging what we SEE isn’t going a little overboard. I am not you, you aren’t WeAreOne, WeAreOne isn’t TruthSeekers, yet your posts seem to take our place and try to SEE for us. I WON’T see what you see because I saw what you didn’t see that made me SEE what is not being seen. If you SAW what we saw you would understand but if you gave the words written by Ronald and Herbert W. Armstrong and tried to pay attention to what is being talked about and actually left all prejudices behind, you will see the unseen because you have stopped to see what is on the surface what you want to see. Example: saying he’s making money out of his books because his (God’s) Church is paying his publishing company. Ok, these tithes are GENERALLY FOR THE NEED OF THE PEOPLE regardless of who makes money or not. The tithe’s received in the Church of God-PKG is FOR the people who can’t or don’t want to pay for the book. The only way these FREE books can be distributed is by the method you pointed out. God’s money is for the use of his people no matter who the money is given to because in the end how can you make the books for FREE. You can’t but it can be done by the way you explained. Do you SEE?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
and just because it didn't fit in my last post....
continued....

I might've dragged the explaination and didn't point out the one thing. (Please bear with me friend.) If the Church of God-PKG is paying the publisher money, how is the publisher making a rip off (scam) of money (get rich quick sceem) if the publisher needs to buy the materials, shipping and handling, and so forth?

...and yes I am well aware at how many times I used the word SEE and that it was more than two questions Jdposey

[edit on 14-1-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Hi God Calls,

No problems my friend and I understand that your situation is different to mine and getting around certain issues can be a tricky subject. I am very lucky in regards to friends as they tend to not question the paths that I take in my life but just accept them as part of me and who I am. Though I do get the wee taken out of me now and then but I know it’s in jest plus I just don’t care; the most important people in my life know and understand and that’s all that is important to me.

My family is something else altogether; I have already discussed these truths with my Nan and GF and as I said earlier they are very supportive but my mother is another story altogether. I gave her little bits but not the whole scoop as it would serve no purpose at this time to tell her everything (plus she lives 200 miles away from me so we don’t have the best of relationships); I have no father (on the physical level) so that is no issue. My three brothers would not listen to me either; I have told little bits to the youngest one but he is only 12 and I don’t want to scare the bleep out of him. One is a heroin addict and the other a womaniser so again it would do no good telling either of them; not for lack of trying.

At least your family are taking an interest in your life and though they might doubt you now when the time arrives they will know who and what is going on; so things may seem tough at the moment but when the truth is presented to the whole world you will be vindicated.

If people do give you a hard time merely inform them of the state of our planet at this point in time; all the terrorist bleep, the crazy weather, the amount of deaths in the world, the lies told by religion i.e. Sabbaths and Sunday worship, nuclear war brewing on the horizon, the state of the financial markets, governments out of control etc. The truth is our greatest weapon; that is why I ask of people to read Ronald’s book for it is the greatest truth to ever be revealed to man.

I might've dragged the explaination and didn't point out the one thing. (Please bear with me friend.) If the Church of God-PKG is paying the publisher money, how is the publisher making a rip off (scam) of money (get rich quick sceem) if the publisher needs to buy the materials, shipping and handling, and so forth?

The answer as you know full well (I liked your reply to JD by the way) is that Ronald makes no money. If Ronald pays the publisher to print his books then who ever prints the books for Ronald gets the money to pay for material etc (not Ronald). If he orders more copies HE/RONALD will have to pay for those copies from his own money because guess what???? He gave the last batch of books away; how stupid of him!!

Anyway I am off to bed as it is half four in the morning here and I am cream crackerd.
Peace to all brothers.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I can see that your feet are pretty much cemented in the foundation of what Mr. Weinland teaches. You can continue to defend and lift this man up, that is your choice. I rather prefer to do as I have tried to do, lift no man up; but point whomever to Jesus, the cross and his blood.

You are well convinced that Mr. Weinland has it right, persuasively right. If that were so, the New testament would be void of every letter that Paul wrote to the churches who, like you, entangled themselves in the same.

I have pointed people to this scripture before and I will point them to it again, concerning the Publican and the sinner:
10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

There are only two types of Christians, Those held spellbound by the Law and those dependant upon GRACE.

Like I have said, I am not your enemy, I won’t give up that burden for you. I will add, I am not a prophet, nor do I claim to be one of the two witnesses, but if you seek for a sign of some truth regarding the word of God from me regarding Mr. Weinland, then lay hold of the fact that Mr. Weinland has exalted himself and soon, he will be abased.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Moderator note. Please use the Complaint/Suggestion function to report problems in a thread, or click the alert button that's on each posts. Don't drag the discussion off-topic with accusations.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

I gave you one answer and that’s all I’m giving bro. Is it BAD to defend Ronald Weinland from what I think is false testimony? All I did was point out the truth so you would stop bragging about you’re accusations. Is it wrong to help someone who shares the same truth as me about God and Jesus Christ? To defend your point, you should be looking more into what you’re opposing. Herbert W. Armstrong and Ronald Weinland have written everything you need to understand or oppose, not us. “A lawless man allures his neighbor, and leads him into a way that is not good” Proverb (16:29) It’s seems to me that you want to be lawless of God’s Laws because you’re saved from grace I believe. This means God is going to give power to man when Jesus Christ comes returns without man showing if he’s capable of KNOWING and FOLLOWING basic Laws so we may not disobey God like Lucifer did. Thank you but no. Do you think God is going to do that again? That’s why he created us in a physical world to mold and fashion us through his ways so that we may be saved with grace. He sent his only son to FULLFILL his fathers will/laws not destroy them.

You know my friend, I had written a whole justification pertaining to your lethargically placed perspectives but I deleted it because you’re not going to understand it anyway and I’m not wasting my time doing so. It’d be nice if you stopped saying your not the enemy because I never said you were. Nobody said you were. I care about everyone as a whole and you’re not my enemy, ok? Peace and understanding Jdposey. Have a good day!

REPLY TO: theEnd2007

Hey buddy if you want to find out if there is more than one profile for one person I suggest you talk to the site about this. I assure you I am but one person but your “COMMONsense” is telling you otherwise. That’s why it’s commonsense because it can only figure out what is COMMON and what you seem to be stating is something UNcommon. Gain UNcommonsense to solve what is UNCOMMON to your understanding. Hope you find an answer to your question. Peace.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Read II Corinthians 3:12-18, this is where you are and will remain and until then, the lawlessness you accuse me of, by your constant transgression of the same Law, that will be what judges you.

top topics

join