It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Scum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Dont need to say much on this as the link below says it all for me....

www.youtube.com...

How much pain and suffering has been inflicted by so few?
How do you stand up against such power?

I dont know but maybe this will help -

Abandon vanity
Abandon materialism
Abandon all the bullsh*t that separates human beings from what is natural
We were born naked creatures of the earth, to eat and drink the earth
To live and die by the earth in natural time
Time that exists only within us, not without us
Because without us there is no time and there is no earth
Abandon all intellect
Abandon all formalities
Abandon etiquette and certiousies
Abandon language and words altogether
Nature doesn't require any of them
They are pointless distractions created by miserable people who cannot stand to see their own reflections
They hate themselves because somewhere along the line they have denied what the universe has provided for them
The natural body isn't good enough for them so they alter it with surgery and makeup and clothing
And hours upon hours of unnatural, inorganic, rigid and painful exercises in the gym to punish their natural body
and replace it with completely false representations of themselves so in-depth so complex that it is almost impossible
to recognise what the earth gave to them in the first place
disguised even further by titles and status and wealth and power and family names
and everything imaginable to divert the attention away from nature and onto a false existence
Abandon everything you used to think
Abandon every conclusion you've been taught, trained and believed prior to this moment
And see the present world with new born naked eyes

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

...an upsettingl four minute clip set to 'Hurt' by Reznor, covered by Johnny Cash.... a photo montage of JFK's political life and more... phew, did that depress, title does say it all: "JFK Let them see what they have done"

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Its true... sometimes pictures do say 1,000 words....

Hard stuff to take but its the world we live in.

One last video which says alot about the things we do -

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I agree that the elites suffer a defect of the mind. They cannot find happiness no matter what they do. If happiness came from power, money, and control, they should have had it long, long ago...

They are mindless, insane. The suffering they wreak on this world is only the echo of the suffering they endure in their own souls.

I have heard of a kind of brain damage that occurs in some people which causes the signals of satisfaction to never reach the correct regions of the brain. They feel hungry, actually ravenous, all the time. They cannot stop eating, because they never feel satisfied. They eat themselves to obesity, and they eventually die from the inevitable health effects.

How empty it must feel to have control and ownership of everything, and still not be satisfied.

Not to mention how unsafe it must feel to know that there are millions upon millions of people all across the globe who hate everything you are and everything you represent.

What a cold, desolate, soulless, vulnerable, and transient existence to only have friends among evil. The whole world has become your enemy. No wonder they want to kill everyone... nobody loves them.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
These people have no conscience.

The rulers at the verye top also have a followed bloodline that think to have the divine right to rule.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The question now is what can we do????

I personally think there needs to be an opposite event to 911 (119???) something so big it changes how we all think.

Something not harmful and deadly but free and open that shakes the world and changes how we live and counteracts the NWO.

To wake people up, to get the majority of people to see whats happening. This is the only way I can see us defeating such powerful groups.

They have the guns but we have the numbers.

top topics

join