It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Incident in Finland, Nivala 1993

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just ran across this video i havent seen before, i did a quick search and couldnt find a thread......

Very compelling story from a 72 year old woman and her sister that witnessed a UFO up close from their window, one woman claims it burned her wrist 10cm across. Very believable if you ask me. Watch the video.

New link
[edit on 28-11-2007 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Need help embedding someone please u2u me!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sorry guys, Link is good to go!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Just giving a bump to a thread that deserves more attention IMO. Believable if you ask me.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

This should work. It sounds like an encounter of some sort, but it's undermined by the cheap production values of the TV show

The ladies in question are able to believe that if the 'moon' fell to earth it would remain the same size and brightness (tut tut). This stupidity goes in their favor as it adds credibility to their claims of a UFO sighting. The descriptions of the light being very bright seem convincing although many years of telling a story can add sincerity.

The location of Nivala appears to be windswept and isolated. If they were located in the middle of a housing project, we'd need to ask 'why didn't anyone else see anything?'

There isn't much supporting information for the alleged incident. Most references lead to the video. Basically, it's the account of two sisters with an interest in UFOs (she asks the doctor later on), that live together in the middle of nowhere. Could be any explanation I guess..

new topics

top topics

join