It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Spirit was being stolen from me the other night.. help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The other night was a normal night like any other, I watched some tv then passed out in my bed. Well while I was sleeping I felt like I was awake except I couldn’t move, I could see myself laying in bed, my view was from over my shoulder.. like someone watching from behind, looking down my body. Well it felt like something grabbed my soul and was trying to rip it out of my chest. I was panicking but I couldn’t physically move and fought really hard to hold on to it. a few times I got a glimpse of a shadowy figure but it faded in and out of my sights. this went on for what felt like 2 hours, when finally I managed to keep a hold of it totally and snapped right out of it. I woke up and just dismissed it as a dream.. but the strange thing is it was so real and hurt. I just don't know how to explain it I’m trying my best to explain it.... any ideas of what this is?

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Lowtoc]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It sounds like you could be experiencing either sleep paralysis which is quite common and does not necessarily have to do with paranormal activity or had an OBE (Out-of-Body Experience) do you have any paranormal activity in your house that you know of or in your area? It could have been an entity seizing the chance to take over your body, I'm a paranormal investigator so i'm familiar with such things. There is a unspoken rule for us investigators we will never ask a spirit to enter our body because it is too dangerous. Only certain people like psychics can control the extent of their body that is taken over and this is called spirit rescue, if a spirit is trapped in the environment it can be helped to move on through this method. I went into this a little more than need be but i'm just trying to help you understand what may be happening.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Rocco21]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yeah we have some activity around my house. When I moved into this house it felt sad. but my family and I have changed it alot. Just recently though we have all been seeing shadow like figures walking around outside as well as a few that will randomly walk through a room in my living room upstairs and down. We have managed to keep them out of the house and my family is considering moving away from this location. I really apprechiate your help

Joe C.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's something I've referred to as "the pull" after talking to a lot of people (both in real life and on forum). I've experienced a few variations of it, but more accurately was a friend of mine who has a reoccurring kind of vision of being grabbed and pulled down through the earth. She says it was quite disparing, leaving her helpless and in fear. It is an actual part of spiritual warfare. Someone wants it. Not your body. Not your mind. Your soul. In fact, you may be interested to find out two really want it. One that will do anything to take it away from you, the other hoping that you find enough love to offer it freely to be transformed in a very good way. This experience you had caused you to 'wake up' and can go in either direction. The choice is yours. I hope and pray you may make the right one and feel free to U2U me if I can be further help.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
No prob man any other questions feel free to u2u me.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
It is an actual part of spiritual warfare. Someone wants it. Not your body. Not your mind. Your soul. In fact, you may be interested to find out two really want it. One that will do anything to take it away from you, the other hoping that you find enough love to offer it freely to be transformed in a very good way.

wow very interesting. I am glad to say I have not experienced anything like it and I dont' think I want to.

I am intrigued by the one that wants you to offer it freely to be transformed in a good way?

what good would offering up your soul do?

cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've experienced something similar and have talked about it on this site before but I will mention it again. I took an afternoon nap in my brothers room, family were visiting, and I awoke to a skinny very dark blood red creature standing above me. I couldn't see its face for some reason but you could think of it like the cartoon devil but I doubt it had a tail. I could see something like a speer stabbed in my left shoulder, maybe that was keeping me immobile. It pulled at my chest and partially lifted me up, I was resisting the whole time and while I was resisting I could feel something similar to adrenaline, a really incredible feeling. He let go and I fell back asleep but he tried two more times, each time I awoke and fell back to sleep.

I have only experienced this once and a day or two before that I had sleep paralysis, it was also in my brothers room and during the day. That time all I saw was a person hiding in the closet, he seemed scared of me for some reason but I was equally freaked out. I can't be sure if it wasn't just all in my head because I was most definitely awake. If it was just sleep paralysis then what lifted me up and dropped me three times? Does anyone know what is supposed to happen if you eventually lose? Assuming it's real. One person I met told me I have a gold medallion around my neck radiating a lot of light so maybe that is why I was targeted, I was told this after the fact though. It was kind of random and I have no idea what it is supposed to mean and I can't see anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The experience your describing sounds a lot like an attempt at demonic possession DraconianKing.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah thats kinda what my expierence was like there was nothing in my shoulder though but there was a skinny dark figure standing over me trying to pull something out of me.... my friend was asleep on the floor the whole time this was happening... he woke up the next day and he said he felt like he was punched really hard in the kidney, i felt the same. does that help any?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There is at least one ghost in my house but it is a friendly female. I found out more about it two weeks ago. My mom first encountered it on a cruise ship about 6 years ago, it talked to her in the middle of the night. What I found out two weeks ago is that the same thing happened when we were living up on the hill a year or two later so I think this is the same ghost in our house now that has been following us around. It has never talked to me and my mother freaks out and hides under the covers so she has no idea what it is trying to communicate. Maybe the ghost itself attracted the attention of one of these little red devils. I have seen a black blob before which I take to be a bad spirit, it was about 2/3 the size of a tennis ball. I try to meditate often so hopefully my spirit energy is high enough to keep them at bay.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by DraconianKing]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Wow,thanks Saint. I had an experience once and thought I was the only one. It felt as if I was pulled through my bed into complete darkness. I actually heard two voices arguing over my soul. I wrote it off as a nightmare, but let me tell you, it felt very real.
Thanks to the OP for sharing your experience.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
wow very interesting. I am glad to say I have not experienced anything like it and I dont' think I want to.

It's better not to. But, when you're as thick-headed as I was, sometimes a person has to learn the hard way.

I am intrigued by the one that wants you to offer it freely to be transformed in a good way?

Absolutely, feel free to U2U for details.

what good would offering up your soul do?

cheers

If you drove a rusty old car that kept breaking down and someone gave you a hundred thousand dollars to make it run like new for a very long time, would you take it?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Wow,thanks Saint. I had an experience once and thought I was the only one.

We're all subject to it. Some are just aware of it.

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
It felt as if I was pulled through my bed into complete darkness. I actually heard two voices arguing over my soul. I wrote it off as a nightmare, but let me tell you, it felt very real.

What if I told you it wasn't a nightmare? What if I told you that was more real than the daily piddlings of our lives?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I would say I believe you Saint.

I am a Christian, I had just never heard of that actually happening to anyone.
I wonder why that would happen then if I was not dead. Was I possibly on the verge of it? Did I die in my sleep and spared because God allowed me more time to do something that needed doing?
Now my mind is really rolling.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Apologies, but I must say every post in this thread is incorrect and dangerous.

It is not your spirit that was being stolen. It is your body. You must defend against entities trying to possess you.

I do not want to get into a pointless debate, as knowledge is verified on experience not opinion. You can contact me if you need some help.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ok so explain to me how my post was incorrect and/or dangerous?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This thread is very interesting. I've never experienced anything like what has been described, but I have wondered about something that seems to be similar to it.

A while back I watched all of the episodes of Ghost Hunters on Youtube. As I was watching it I started wondering about if certain things would be possible and useful in hunting and/or making contact with ghosts or spirits. One particular idea seems relevant to this thread. Would it be possible for someone who is able to have controlled out of body experiences to engage in an OBE while in a haunted house, and then see and/or communicate with the ghosts in that house? In a way, it almost sounds like the trouble described in the OP is a very malicious version of this in that some entity is trying to force the spirit from the body in order to take possession of that body.

The more I thought about my idea, the more dangerous I realized it could potentially be. If a person were to do an OBE, could a ghost take control of that person's body? Or worse yet, could some other type of paranormal entity (not necessarily the same as the one described in the OP) do it?

To the OP, keep yourself strong! Try not to be fearful! Make it clear when you feel threatened that you refuse to allow this thing that is attacking you to be successful. I hope you can find a way to rid yourself of that nasty being soon.

new topics

top topics

join