It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Koreas begin security talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Two Koreas begin security talks

m.cnn.com

SEOUL, South Korea (AP)The defense chiefs of North and South Korea have begun a rare meeting to discuss easing tension across their disputed sea border on a harmonious note, pledging to end the peninsula's division.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think the story has taken a back page to all the cage rattling that Putin is being doing of late and to the Mid East peace talks that are happening right now, but this is very interesting developments IMO.

I had always thought for some reason that Japan, China would always want to have these too countries not having good relations because it could rapidly change the balance of power in the region.

The 2 Koreas on good relations cooperating with each other and a further goal of reunification, could greatly undermine the influence the other countries have in the region, and just imagine this 2 countries militaries united, it will create the 2nd biggest military in the world.

I think this is the last master plan from NK ruler to show not only the world but himself how grandious he is.

m.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah i think it will be a while before they completly reunify but its great that they are willing to start working out the kinks.

I've got a thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will various links on some of the other info that was discussed when the talks started.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathabeanz

Thanks for pointing it out.

No point on having 2 threads discussing the same event. Take mine to the gallows.

new topics

top topics

join