It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden to address the people of Europe "soon"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Bin Laden to address the people of Europe "soon"

www.reuters.com

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden will address the people of Europe in a message to be posted on the Internet "soon", an Islamist Web site said on Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Brad.T]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Mr. Bin Laden is back. And who knows what colour beard he may be sporting this time round?

Yet more incoherent, Islamist anti-Western rhetoric from the cave-dwelling terrorist mastermind? I think you can pretty much bet your devalued bottom dollar on it.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What, he got tired of addressing the US so now he is Turning to Europe? I guess is time now to scare Europe.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've been wondering when the propaganda machine was going to show up again.

Must have re-uped his contract.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He will probably say the usual things... exactly what our governments are telling us, with a few "praise Allah"'s thrown in there, and death to heathens... I mean infidels.

And we will go on with our lives after a quick chuckle at the ridiculousness of the crap they are trying to feed us and call warnings.
Life goes on, regardless of what these power hungry morons plot at.
Remember, governments can't get anything done if the people don't co-operate... or simply ignore them.

I say it's time we stopped taking any government seriously. Just laugh every time you see Bush, or Bin Laden on the screen... call it the weekly comedy show. Ah that Bush... what a character, always wanting war... like a small child wanting a toy the other kids are playing with.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad.T

he wants to run for president of the EU
the way its been said address europe sounds so formal

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

I usually hear Bin Laden saying stuff that the U.S. govt. doesn't want the American people to know. Unless I'm hearing it wrong.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish.
Seriously... does anyone still actually believe this man is what the US governemnt says he is ?

What complete and utter CRAP, why on earth do the 'terrorists' need to now '' announce '' that the great leader will speak?

Isnt 'shock - surprise' the core factor here?

This, in my mind... is nothing more than a CIA Spook, jumping on the internet, logging into a pro-terrorist site and saying '' the great sheik will speak shortly ''

all the while behind him, the men in black are patting him on the back going
'' good job ''

Bin laden my a55...

HANG THE REAL TERRORISTS!

any decent, honorable an respectable American would be insulted by this pathetic attempt at reality, if your stupid enough to STILL believe it, then you deserve the fate that is coming.
If your following it because you want to be patriotic, then thankgod it'll be you on the frontlines, dying in this corporate crusuade, while the people of peace RESIST!

'' When injustice becomes law, RESISTANCE BECOMES DUTY ''

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Agit8dChop]

new topics

top topics

join