It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no lies? no conspiracies? ok.....Then why all the secrecy!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

I just want to say talking about hypnotic, your avatar has put me in a trance. Its bloody funny that one.

On topic, exactly my point, they didn't think out the lie too well, attention to detail. I often wondered why they haven't already made a special effect of the pentagon one, and shown it as the Petrol Station video...who knows maybe they are making it as I type! I also am waiting for sites like youtube to be flooded with fake footage, stories, and testimonies as more and more people switch on to the inside job 9/11 was.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StudioGuy

A strawman argument if I ever heard one. What would be the point of hiding it?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

You raise some good points there OP, I like the way you think.

To be honest I dont know, the Government had always have their way when it come to dealing with national security issue and such. The event that happen in 9-11 are not the only one that has raise a cloud of suspicion about Government actions so I guess they are use to the backlash that those actions (withholding information) causes.

They know that people are going to let go overtime and move on.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
reply to post by GUICE2

...the Government had always have their way when it come to dealing with national security issue and such. The event that happen in 9-11 are not the only one that has raise a cloud of suspicion about Government actions so I guess they are use to the backlash that those actions (withholding information) causes.

They know that people are going to let go overtime and move on.

Might not the answer be exactly the opposite?

That the government want us to fear them?

Perhaps the real reason for withholding the evidence is that they are showing, one, their contempt for us, and more importantly, that they are complicit?

There's a very good reason they do this: they want us to know. And be afraid--not of AQ boogeymen, but of them.

And if you can't figure it out, well, the fallback is that you will nevertheless believe in and be afraid of the AQ boogeymen, so it's win-win for them.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zarlaan

When I see such claims they beg these questions.

Since the "official" reports already allege terrorists ran commercial jetlines, into buildings with such exact precision of expert actual, many hours of physical flying time pilots, from what mistakes are they are going to learn after being so allegedly expertly successful?

How expertly successful they were from a few mere hours of alleged flight simulation playing, with virtual reality commercial jetliners, while also allegedly flunking out of flight school, during real time instructor assistance flying time in single engine planes.

What are they going to learn? How to fly flimsy single engine planes into high rises the next time instead?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The US Constitution specifically states we, the people, are the government. The bureaucracy consists of our employess paid for with our tax dollars. When we, the people, do not pay attention to what our employees are doing, plus, hold them responsible for their actions, they are going to run roughshod over we, the people, their employers. US history is proof of that time and again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join