It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney to receive treatment for irregular heartbeat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Cheney to receive treatment for irregular heartbeat

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Vice President Dick Cheney will undergo a heart procedure Monday afternoon after doctors discovered an irregular heartbeat, his office announced.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How many heart procedures he has gone under during his term? Say anything you want about the guy but his is a resilient man. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery, because if not then Bush might actually have to do some presidential work.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I guess shooting a dude's face off is hard on the ticker.

I wish Dickard luck.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a irregular heartbeat with his pacemaker package already installed for several years can only mean one thing.............................................

Law Suit !

and how does a high profile person do that Tactifully ?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
...what's 'interesting' about this is, they announce it and he goes in the same day. Seems like his internals are on the rocks. I think this is over three surgeries, there's all kinds of wiring in him keeping the monster alive.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I guess that's what good health insurance can do for you, in the mean time regular Joe would not pass from the 2nd procedure.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

He can't last that much longer:

Cheney has had four heart attacks, quadruple bypass surgery, two artery-clearing angioplasties and an operation to implant a defibrillator six years ago. In July he had surgery to replace the defibrillator which monitors his heartbeat.

The type of defibrillator Cheney has is used to prevent sudden death from a very different type of irregular heartbeat that starts in the bottom of the heart. The atrial fibrillation, in contrast, requires a different type of treatment.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think the pressure of no getting the final goal in the middle east is causing him more hart problems.

He will not die until he sees Iran conquered.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Let me get this right. They found a heart? And a beat?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
he truly is turning into darth vader with each bionic implant!!.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am sure the purpose of this news is to make him look or seem to be human....or to make people believe he is.

Seriously, I didn't know he had a heart, LOL!

Good luck, Cheney...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All right everybody needs their 15 minutes. I did some work for a company on the job that made the robot that put the pins thru the case of the defib that he had in the first place. yes I was the guy that did the runoff on the bot.

EDIT
he was one of the first to get the inplant

mikell

[edit on 26-11-2007 by mikellmikell]

apc

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So does the Vice President need a new heart, or does the heart need a new Vice President?

da dum chi.

I never knew all those electronics were packed inside him. Can he live in a vacuum, too?!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm sure his old heart is rusting away and time for a replacement and a oil change.

The man with the iron heart.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
OOOps, just remembered my mother saying dont speak ill

about the ill.

Its cold in Cape Cod today.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Still not going down without a fight, this article comes the same day that he is having heart surgery..
Cheney: No bailouts, no tax hikes...more oil

This guy doesnt miss a beat.....

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
...yeaahh...I'm probably going straight to hell for this, but the most I could muster was a prayer for God's Will and Mercy for Darth Cheney. I know I'll probably feel guilty about that later...

top topics

join