It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban ambushing a British patrol. 2 attackers dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Pretty interesting to see the Taliban side of their perspective in how they attack coalition troops in Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Cant view the view the link at the mo as im a bit busy in work.

But i've read a book called Blooy Heroes by a guy called Damien Lewis.
He tells a true story of the SBS fighting the taliban in Afganistan.

In his book he tells the story from the perspective of an SBS operative and a Taliabn soldier, who i mite add is a black guy from London.

The book is supposidly based upon fact, theres a few pictures in there wich look like screen shots from a video of SBS fighting in afganistan on youtube:-

youtube.com...

But like you said Deltaboy, its not necessarily good to be reading about these scum bags, but its good to be able to learn how they think and what they feel their fighting for. So that you can take a step back and think if the pieces of s*** had ICBM or anything remotly powerful they'd deffinetly try and take over the world.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
What a dis-organised rabble look how close they walk to each other and when they group up ohh my.

One nade and they would be kissing each others arm's and leg's no wonder they had there asses handed to them by the superior BRITISH armed force's.

Pathetic.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 27-11-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Those are great people, i don't beleive in islam but i love those people and the insurgents in Iraq, they are fighting for independence and freedom from racist foreign domination..i feel sorrow for their families who lost sons because they were murdered by invader racists. they might be 'pathetic' but eventually they will prevale and and racist natos genocide will be ended.

Americans/Zionists/Nato=Racist genocidal murderes and cowards.
Insurgents=heros!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pkspeaker

By saying what you just did are you also saying you support terrorist act's ?

You have a right to your opinion this much is clear.

It's a thing called free speech you are using also i hope you realise something. Most of those you support in these video's do not have it.

Most are young men from very poor part's of the world who have been brainwashed.

I feel if anything great pity for them as they are very lowskilled ill equiped fighter's who offer no real challenge to the U.S.A, U.K and all other allied nation's.

This also make's me pity you for supporting them as possibly you are in the same catagory.

Maybe not in fighting for the terrorist's maybe just your lifestyle ?

Take care.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 27-11-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ambushing a military convoy of an army that is occupying your country is not a terrorist act!

maybe after the 9/11 attacks some intervention in Afghanistan (not Iraq!) was warrented BUT that was 7 years ago and the imperialists-racists are still occupying their country and murdering people everyday.. Why are they still there? It is time to go, and NOW!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkspeaker
ambushing a military convoy of an army that is occupying your country is not a terrorist act!

The sooner people understand that the better. Most people just call everything terrorism because it has been preached to them.

To the other people out there don't give us your brainwash either as the cause of young men fighting.

Fighting for your country is wrong?
Avenging the deaths of a relative or close friend? Is it so wrong to do it if you can? Especially if they were a civillian casualty?

Okay so you fight for your country and your religion endorses it too. Thats nice.

Let me ratify this for Americans.

It is Islams equivalent of the second ammendment and in this case it is both forms of Jihad. It is personal and the greater.

I support our forces, but its a shame how they are misused.

Sure the Taliban might rule and it might be strict but I'm sure fighting does not make the situation any better especially with civillian casualties.

Hey who cares if the Taliban rule strictly?

Why don't we liberate North Africa?

After all, alot of North African countries have Muslims.

Edit: My point might not be clear by using Rhetoric but it is that there are worse countries right now than Afghanistan and Iraq.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by amanbuthimself]

new topics

top topics

join