It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Browns hard barkin' thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
We have had many years of misery in our NFL years. Todays win at home against Houston staunchly plants us in place for playoffs. So glad I have finally a team to be proud of and respect. Jamal was unbelievable today. So were everyone. You dominated. Long shot from kardiac kids. Go Brownies!

[edit on 25-11-2007 by jpm1602]

[edit on 25-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You guys have yourself a nice QB down there, and I don't mean Brady Quinn. It will be interesting to see how that scenario plays out in the next year of so.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yes the Browns are actually fun to watch again, need a little work on the defense but overall a big improvment and hopefully a sign of great things to come.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Brady Quinn would just be off the hook if Anderson goes down. It would be a sight to behold. So glad they lost Fry, homeboy wanna be. Jamal, I have never! seen any runner beyatch slap and press down an offender like you today. Was a treasure! A personal performance I will always remember!

[edit on 26-11-2007 by jpm1602]

[edit on 26-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Congratulations to the Browns... well done.

All I can say is, that as a Steeler fan, once the season is over and we're tied for first place is, the Steelers get it due to having beat the browns twice this year.

Good Luck to both teams.

top topics

join