It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would you want to post predictions?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
every true psychic knows that if you tell a prediction it's got a good chance of not coming true. the only good prediction to tell is a "doom and demise" prediction, of something bad happening. someone fill me in, because i don't get it.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

The fact that you're asking to be 'filled in' shows you have little understanding of what it means to be a 'true' psychic (if there is indeed such a thing).

Anyway, you only feel that the only good prediction is doom and demise, many people take rather profound joy in the anticipation of things to come.

You make predictions every day of your life - you predict you'll get to work on time, you predict that the vending machine won't be broken and you will be able to get some food for lunch.

When you go out at night you predict you'll have a good time.

Of course, these are subconcious predictions, rather than concious ones.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

i never said they were all bad nor is that my opinion and i was not talking about normal predictions. by the way, you didn't answer my question and i do know what it means to be a psychic. there is no true psychic; either you're psychic or you're not, plain and simple. you see, i'm an uncontrolled psychic, and i'd like to know, what's your connection to the paranormal, if any?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
No one can change the outcome of a real prediction, no matter how hard one tries. There are many stories of people having dreamt something and never able to change events.
Happened to me a few times when I get short term precognitive flashes, I am not able to influence anything

top topics

join