It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuatro Cienegas UFO photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hi JRitz,
The member "hibat" was kind enough to send me this picture by email, but I could not get much out of it. I had requested a copy of the original, because I thought it would have a better resolution. However, it is the same as the one I am providing a link to below (originally uploaded by him.) Maybe you can have better luck dissecting this photo. Send me an email address by U2U to send the original to you, or get in touch with hibat himself.

img119.imageshack.us...

Anyway, if you know anything about Cuatro Cienegas, you would understand why it is very interesting. And if you have never heard of it, check it out here:
www.desertfishes.org...
and here:
en.wikipedia.org...
Anyway, if UFOs are piloted by aliens that are here to study life, what better place than those places which are rare on this earth.

[edit on 11/22/07 by HectorRmz]
Oops, forgot to give credit to hibat. His post is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/22/07 by HectorRmz]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Is it that thing to the left of center? That looks kinda weird... but hmm... I am kinda tired, but it looks like a piece of that old people candy hovering above the ground.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It looks like it is in motion. It has a blur to it as if moving up and to the right.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hector, very hard to tell. My first impression is something sticking out of the ground, out of a small mound. But truthfully, it's a very small area of the photo and hard to make out due to resolution. I'll keep plugging at it, and see if I can get anything out of the separate channels.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Looks to me like a parachute landing,I live by a small airport,some parachutes are shaped that way.

top topics

join