It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government has already DISCLOSED the existence of UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am not trying to be a smart ass, but I don't think that half the people in the UFO community especially the newbies seem to understand the true defenition of U.F.O.

Believe me when I say that I am the most UFO freak there is and I do believe and no one is more obcessed in the topic then I am, but there is a HUGE difference between the government disclosing UFOs and disclosure of ET life.

UFO's true defenition is Unidentified Flying Object. In other words, ET crafts out of this world or man-made crafts.

People are always talking about the disclosure of UFOs and technically you can't be mad at the government for not disclosing them because they already have through their use of top-secret airplanes / military bases. We all know that the US government have a ton of top-secret military planes that they have used technology not made available to the public. Now, I don't know how they got it and thats for a completely different topic. Alien technology or not, if its beyond our world it was reversed engineered HERE by HUMANS and therefore built by us, not them.

So, when you look at the sky and see a UFO like the one in San Diego - don't assume its automatically ET. Just because in that video its able to take new formations, doesn't mean its ET. I am not saying it wasn't a craft, I am just saying that it could be new government technology being tested. That's all.

Remember, UFOs are possibly man-made crafts but because we can't 100% conclude what type of crafts they are or where they are from we call them UFOs.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If the government was going to test new aircraft, why would they do it over American soil? Why wouldn't they fly over the ocean, or a deserted area where no one is. Why go over cities or towns in our own country?

If they honestly don't want us to find out they are testing new aircraft, why would they test it in plain view for us to see?

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Double Eights]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Actually they haven't disclosed anything, aliens or UFO's. They deny the existence of black triangles, flying saucers, aliens, etc. Everyone knows that UFO's exist, but the government won't talk about it for some unknown reason. The closest we ever got was project blue book.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Its pretty simple, they tested the people with Orson Wells on his war of the worlds radio program and decided it would cause complete chaos to inform the public. This was just after the first discovery in the late 30's. There are people slowly letting this information out by their choice. The "Shadow Govt" does not want any of this known. They are using reverse technology for profit and control. Your computer chip, fiber optics, lasers, etc. all reverse engineered e.t. technology. The so-called shadow folks don't care about you, me or anyone else. They refer to us common folk as the "serfs". Its up to us to prove the existence. Guys like Hoagland, Wilcock, Lear and others are doing their part.

You won't see UFO's on your nightly news, with 90% of the public uninformed its going to take a massive sighting to put an end to the cover up.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by aceace]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Large scale sighting may actually happen, IE: phoenix lights. I once saw a black flying triangle that the red underbelly light would take off from the main ship probe tree lines and then come back. Can I prove what I saw? no I can't.

Ironically the justice system works that if you saw someone commit a crime then that is plenty to go on and sparks a full investigation till the answers are revealed. Now UFO's on the other-hand is to coo coo to take seriously. So anything that is shadowed by the word UFO is handled with instant ridicule and isn't taken seriously, no matter if theres 1 or 1,000,000's of witnesses, pictures, video, people's skin burned off by high radiation, abductions, implants. Not to mention whole heard of cattle slaughtered in the night, with their body organs missing, utters removed, eyeballs, anus, tongue. Is that not enough to investigate this stuff??

If the subject of UFO's cannot be taken seriously, then why has the government opened project Blue book and other programs from the start?

If UFO's has been ruled out swamp gas, reflections from planet Venus from those programs, then why not reveal the documents in full?

Why black out over 95% of the reports and findings?

Blocking out 95% of the documents that sounds like a guilty conscience doesn't it? UFO subject can't prove nor disprove anything to date but, it most certainly positively 100 percent warrants a full investigation. Oh, there is no problem with the public not wanting to know! It's the problem with the government not wanting the public to know! More and more sightings are happening now more then ever. The truth will be revealed but our chicken government will just sit it out till a UFO crashes in a major city and aliens fall out. Then they will say OH, WOW we had no idea. So they can get their butts out of all the lies they been feeding people for over 50 years.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by sean]

new topics

top topics

join