It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't x360 offer mouse and KB support?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I see the usb ports...

I read online about it, an no support, you can get a mouse a kb combo to work for an xtra 100 bucks by buying this adapter.

Do they not want PC gamers to pwn on FPS and RTS games?

I read a rumor that microsoft said the mouse kb would give create an uneven playing field?

Bah, maybe some of us are just more skilled with a kb/mouse how is that unfair? :p

www.consoleshop.com...

- Compatible with most PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse combinations, those expensive FPS set-ups have not gone to waste!

- Instant plug and play technology

- Ideal for use with all FPS titles such as Call of Duty and Halo series

- Highly durable modern coloured shell

- Brings all new auto fire functionality to the Xbox 360

- Allows gamers to use PS2s Dual-Shock 2™ controller on the Xbox 360 ™

- Enjoy enhanced performance on titles such as Pro Evolution Soccer 6, which originally debuted on the Playstation™.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Unfrotunately i cant read any of the links associated to your question because im at work and their blocked, but MS is developing a KB and mouse.

www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=161578

Hope that one helps, if not, just google "Xbox 360 > Keyboard" or "X360 > Keyboard" without the quotations though.

When cross platform games come out, their going to be a necessity.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I can't play console games. I get pissed everytime I try to aim with a game pad. Man it is annoying. I will stick with my pc games. The keyboard and mouse rule!
Off topic for just a second...
I really hate the way we are being pushed away from pc gaming to buy a seperate unit to just play games with. Money grubbing jerks. I love building my own PC's. They sell the consoles so you have to buy a new one every 2 years. I like upgrading my computer when I want to.
OK, end rant.:w:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No one said you had to upgrade your console either.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't believe I said anything about upgrading my console. Did I miss something? I think you were trying to be sarcastic. If you were you failed in the delivery. Sorry but I think I have a legitimate complaint.
By the way, I don't play console games. My children have them and I think thats all they are good for.

new topics

top topics

join